[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/, what are some good movies about movies? Stuff like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1353383728006.gif (980 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
1353383728006.gif
980 KB, 245x210
Hey /tv/, what are some good movies about movies? Stuff like Room 237, Lost Souls, Hearts of Darkness, that sort of thing.
>>
>>67697970

blair witch project!
>>
>>67697970
Was that doc about Tim Burton's Superman any good?
>>
Overnight, the guy who made Boondock Saints ruining his career in real time
Burden of Dreams, GOAT making-a-movie doc about Fitzcarraldo. Doesn't matter if you haven't seen Fitz, you'll still like it unless ur pleb
>>
>>67698506
Thanks for the recommendations, will be checking those out.
>>
File: best ending.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
best ending.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
>>67697970
The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness.

Of course that's only if you like Miyazaki Anime and are curious about him/studio ghibli.

it's not bad. I recently got into Miyazki films. Howl's Moving Castle is so fucking good.
>>
File: miyazaki.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
>>67698889
btw don't bother if you don't want to read subs
>>
>>67699022
Who the fuck can't read subtitles and why is reading subtitles some how a mark of some with taste? I watched a movie about a dick museum with subtitles. It was actually really good. I don't know where I'm going with this but everyone should watch The Final Member for the American Flag dick tattoo alone.
>>
Two good movies about movies that never were: Lost in La Mancha & Jodorowsky's Dune.
>>
>>67699176
Great documentary. Such a weird ass fucking story.

Documentary Now! Is a great show on IFC which sort of parodies famous documentaries and documentarians.
They have an episode about a small Icelandic town hosting a Al Capone day, and I swear if you didn't know it was fake already, and didn't recognize the actors you'd think it was a real documentary
>>
>>67699462
I kind of felt bad for the American. I wonder if his Dick comicbook ever got released. General documentary thread? I watched The Nightmare about sleep paralysis, which was just okay. There was a scene that involved a robot arm like from a claw machine and testicles that would've been hilarious if it wasn't so unpleasant to watch.
>>
b
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.