[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better than literally every Marvel movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dredd_0.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
dredd_0.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1064
Better than literally every Marvel movie
>>
Best movie based on a comic.
Shame we'll never get a sequel.
>>
You all forgot to reply to me
>>
>>67696262

I am a Marvel fanboy but I agree tbqh, sequel with the dark judges when?
>>
Let's get a better and darker Demolition Man now.

Hell let's just remake every terrible 80's action star movies
>>
File: 4074018-3924388-dredd-gun.jpg (78 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
4074018-3924388-dredd-gun.jpg
78 KB, 1280x851
>>67696309
This. It's the best comic book movie we ever got. Karl Urban was Judge Dredd.
>>
>>67696262
Dredd's gun made me want to play Mass Effect

Then I remembered Mass Effect was ruined and felt bad.

Still a great movie though.
>>
Wasn't there rumours about there being a netflix dredd series?
>>
>>67696262
I preferred Stallone
>>
>>67696262

It's not hard to be better than capeshit movies.

>>67696522

90's Dredd movie was ruined because they turned it into stallone vehicle.

Remaking Demolition Man... fuck no. It's a movie that has become better with age.
>>
File: judge-dredd.jpg (3 MB, 4987x3301) Image search: [Google]
judge-dredd.jpg
3 MB, 4987x3301
>>67696747
H-how?
>>
it was nearly perfect but it had no bite. hardly a lick of satire.
>>
>>67696860
For serious, okay the.

When I came out in what like 95/96 I was a teenage and on a family holiday. I've never been one for pissing about on a beach all day, and that was the plan for the day, just lie down on a fucking beach. My mother noticed I was pretty bummed by this plan so decided to take me to the movies instead. It was a uniplex showing Judge Dredd, the actual cinema was amazing, some awesome vintage building with tiered seating that was so severe that there no way anyone could block you're view (my local was barley at a fucking 10° incline. The film will always have a place in my heart for that reason. Judge Dredd is maximum comfy for me
>>
>>67696262
I like the Marvel movies and I have to agree. This is pretty much the best capeshit movie out there
>>
post you're judgefu
>>
>>67696578
fucking damn it

fuck biocuck
>>
>>67697347
fuck off
>>
>>67697212

thanks for the diary entry.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.