[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gear.. New Series .. First Trailer ..Your Thoughts http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg (230 KB, 1733x1102) Image search: [Google]
tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg
230 KB, 1733x1102
Top Gear.. New Series .. First Trailer ..Your Thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTWcEjj0w3s
>>
doesn't look too bad if I'm to be h.
>>
3 to 1 dislike ratio,
Episode One will be BBC's most viewed and hated program in it's history.
>>
Looks good but the retards who love clarkson for being racist, xenophobic and a thug will whine because there is a black man on the cast.
>>
I watch Top Gear for the banter. Until I see banter, it's shit.
>>
>>67696376

The banter went to Amazon.
>>
File: 1458682632559.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1458682632559.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>67696389
>>
>>67696172
Ginger faggot, suicide bomber, dyke, token has-been murican' actor, nigger, and old dude.....just let it go BBC.

Let it go.
>>
>>67696280
As opposed to the faggots that whined about Clarkson being a racist, xenophobic thug?
>>
>>67696172
>Black
>Woman
>American Actor
Why?
>>
>>67696829
>old dude

He doesn't know about Eddie Jordan.
>>
>>67696898
B.B.C.
r e u
i e c
t n k
a e
i d
n
'
s
>>
wtf is this shit? ghost fucking?
>>
>>67696949
I don't know about the ginger faggot, either....or the nigger, or suicide bomber.

So what's your point?
>>
Joey was a pretty left field pick.
>>
>>67696172
Why the fuck do they need 7 hosts?
>>
All I want is a bunch of old people driving fast cars and doing stupid things, I feel like i'm getting a mix of what I want and don't want at the same time.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>>67697061
>He doesn't know my point
>>
>>67697081
He got the fastest time trial in the shows history so that maybe had something to do with it.
>>
Meh, still not interested. Top Gear has moved to Amazon, if you haven't heard.
>>
Doesn't look that bad, but I was watching the show because of the cast.

Couldn't get any worse than the trailer.
>>
>>67696172
>joey

wat
>>
>>67696376
I need a new fix of bantz until I get amazon fire, what watch /tv/
>>
I'll give it a go, desu even the biggest jezza lover has to admit the show was starting to become stale and predictable towards the end, even the banter felt very scripted at times
>>
I kind of always felt that Top Gear was a show for people who liked cars only very superficially. I've never met a Top Gear fan who worked on their car themselves or had any real interest in them beyond "some go faster than others."
>>
>>67696172
i like matt leblanc, i just cant stand the faggot brit with glasses guy
>>
Meanwhile at Amazon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zXzRWAshZw

Get your stick ready
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGEd6ZmwZ7Q
>>
Looks like Fifth Gear, which is to say it doesn't feel like genuine TG, even if it might end up being alright as its own thing.

And jesus fucking christ, all those shitty American cars... Are they deliberately mocking on Clarkson?
>>
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
>>
WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO POUR
>>
>>67697784
so if I get a fire stick do I still have to pay for prime tv?
>>
everything in that trailer feels forced.
>>
>>67699137
I couldn't even understand what Joey said
>>
>>67696280
>retards who love clarkson
>love him for being racist
>xenophobic
>and a thug
>will "whine"
>because there is a black man on the cast

Wow is there anything you say that isn't anecdotal? I like Jeremy for the person he is, including his flaws. Hammond, James and Clarkson are true bros.
>>
>>67696877
No, what he's saying is that everyone who likes Clarkson is a "retard" who's racist, xenophobic, and a thug, and you guys would probably hate the new show because you're racist who doesn't like the black guy, or a misogynist who doesn't like the girl!

>You like this
>Thus you are this
>And thus you will do this

The greatest fallacy on any active thread on /tv/ right now is the sheer stupidity that was that post.
>>
I'll never understand the appeal of Top Gear. Guess I can't handle le bantz but I never thought of bantz as boring old braindead loudmouths in scripted forced hijinks.

I'd call it a friend simulator but it's more like a "manchild embarrassing uncle the entire family is happy they only have to see twice a year at holidays" simulator.
>>
The only cool guy there is Joey and the german bitch and they almost fired him for doing loops in a car. This is going to be sanitized bullshit.
>>
>>67699988
I enjoyed watching it every now and then it but it became too obviously staged for me
>>
>>67699615
When was he ever racist in the show? False-flagging stormlards just post the laziest shit.
>>
>>67700318
>False-flagging stormlards

You men SJWs. Get the meme-insults you throw around right, damnit..
>>
File: 1458696099140.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1458696099140.gif
2 MB, 371x500
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.