[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this weeks Flash was GOAT. TACHYON A C H Y O N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Flash.png (1 MB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
Flash.png
1 MB, 1200x670
Holy shit, this weeks Flash was GOAT.

TACHYON
A
C
H
Y
O
N
>>
File: 1443748760778.jpg (35 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
1443748760778.jpg
35 KB, 400x566
TACKKKKKKYYYOOOOONNN!!!!
>>
File: Triggered Flash.png (152 KB, 301x310) Image search: [Google]
Triggered Flash.png
152 KB, 301x310
Why aren't you fucks discussing this piece of tv-kino? Do you all really have shit taste?
>>
who will the villain be next season, Zip?
>>
File: 7_parkway_drive.jpg (417 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
7_parkway_drive.jpg
417 KB, 1800x1200
>>67695552
CAAAAARRRRRRIIOOOONN
>>
>>67696556
Black Flash.
>>
>>67696556
Probably either Run, Sprint, Dash, Quick, or Speed. (It's a DC show so I'd wager 3/5 of these are actual villains)
>>
>>67696082
Flash is too patrician for /tv/
>>
>>67696732
Dash is from the Incredibles. There is one called Speed Demon though.
>>
>>67696732
close

it's quick, godspeed, impulse, Inertia,
>>
>>67696890
Inertia is one of them.

How will Wally get his speed?
>>
>>67697059
Probably from the V9
>>
>>67697059
steal it
>>
>>67696640
>Americans won't understand this
HER EYES TAKE ME AWAY
>>
>>67697135
>>67697143
Since Wally was talking about what he was working on in that episode I was wondering if Barry works with Wally, creates a device and Wally makes one for himself to give him the speed.
>>
>>67697155
>Americans won't understand this

Go kill yourself you stupid fucking third worlder.
>>
>ANOTHER HIATUS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>67697346
Are you serious?
>>
>>67696556
mirror master when
>>
>>67697272

More than likely Wally finds out Barry is the Flash somehow, they end up using Wally's knowledge to help create a device or something to that effect. It backfires, Wally catches the lightning and gets the Speed Force. Then Wally defeats Zoom, since its his arch-nemesis and Barry either dies or retires. That way they'll be no conflict of Movieverse Barry Allen and Tv Show Barry Allen since Wally West becomes the main Flash.

With how they've been removing any characters that have to do with the DCCU from the Shows(Deadshot, Deathstroke, Amanda Waller, Captain Boomerang, among others) I wouldn't doubt they pull that shit.
>>
>>67697435

If they removed Barry, I'd stop watching. Grant is charismatic, and a great Flash.
>>
>>67697392
The next episode is on April 19th
>>
>>67697506

I'd stop watching to. I hope I'm wrong and that they don't do it but it could be so easy for them to do it that it makes me feel they will. Like its right there, it could so easily be implemented.
>>
>>67697525
>Tfw you can't run through time to watch it then come back and spoil it for everyone on here
>>
>>67696556
My bet is that the time wraiths work for black racer or one of the black flash variants
the black racer in the /tv/ universe works to protect the speedforce and is a force of nature that stops those who go to fast and risk destroying the timeline/universe/earth. Anybody evaporated by the speed-force becomes a time wraith which is why the wraith looked somewhat like a speedster.
There will probably also be another villian to distract barry from the real threat of the black racer.
>>
>>67697781
>tfw I would duplicate the accident that gave barry his speed just to go back in time to kill your mother while she was pregnant with you so you can't spoil future shows
>>
OH SHIT I'M FEELIN IT
>>
>>67695490
this show is fucking awful
same with the arrow
why do you people praise these shitty tv shows
>>
File: killme.png (151 KB, 534x336) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
151 KB, 534x336
Flash is shit, stop watching it.
>>
>>67698194
>>67698218
sweet opinions

flash is fucking hype as fuck and does the power-level shit really well and even occasionally has themes and good character writing.

If you just watched the first 4 episodes it would seem like arrow but keep watching, the series becomes less procedural as the first season goes on, and consequentially gets a lot better.

Arrow on the other hand sucks all around.
>>
>>67697924

Makes sense, Barry is already faster if not as fast as Zoom. From the Supergirl cameo he already is able to jump through breaches and from last episode he can pretty much time travel at will. I'd be down for that, but its just would make it 3 Speedsters being Main Villains for the show one after the other.
>>
>>67698596
That's an interesting point, but I'm imagining that black racer is going to play out as a threat to Barry running faster and faster. Like he probably isn't going to go around town fucking shit up or holding his friends and loved ones hostage like the other speedsters, but will be a sort of background threat while Barry deals with the other non-speedster villain.

Also you could have Barry defeat him mid season and have to take up the mantle because he finds out that the black racer is a necessary evil.

Clearly this season is going to involve Barry finding out that he isn't just moving fast but that he is moving time around him, that leads into the speed-force and the regulation of it as a fundamental force being the stakes for next season.
>>
How can Barry run so fast that he accidentally goes back in time, but still not faster than Zoom?
>>
File: 1456785227563.png (73 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1456785227563.png
73 KB, 500x440
>>67696082
>Watches bottom of the barrel capeshit
>accuses others of bad taste
>>
>>67698995
why doesn't zoom go back in time
>>
>>67699031
where did the flash touch you anon
>>
>>67699060
He already has, zoom is probably future Hunter Zolomon from the future of earth 1. That's why he didn't disappear when he killed Jay Garrick.

He is probably stealing speed to deal with something back in the time he is from or some shit. Flash has a theme of using bad guys with not-so-evil motivations.
>>
talia was referenced today will anything come of it?
>>
>>67699205
nag he is earth 2 zoloman. Jay Garrick and hunter zolomon exist on both earths as identical twins BROTHHHER
>>
>>67699207

That was in Legends of Tomorrow, not Flash proper, if I understand. I am not current on LoT, I only saw the first 3 or so, so campy, corny but watchable for the cheese.
>>
>>67699247
also multiple "jay Garricks" exist such as "the rival" who uses v9 to try to be jay.
>>
I hope the build up and end of season 2 is as great as season 1 was.
>>
>>67698194
>this show is fucking awful
>same with the arrow

Thinks anything is as bad as the Arrow.
Opinion is obviously shit.
>>
File: latest[1].png (584 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
584 KB, 1280x720
>>67695490

So was it ever explained in the comic or maybe I missed it in the show why the reverse flash lost his speed?
>>
>>67697435
>With how they've been removing any characters that have to do with the DCCU from the Shows(Deadshot, Deathstroke, Amanda Waller, Captain Boomerang, among others) I wouldn't doubt they pull that shit.

All secondary characters. Other then Amanda Waller, they all died before Suicide Squad was even announced.

And is Deathstroke even in the DCCU? They wont kill off Barry, theyre gonna make Wally like Thea is to Oliver in Arrow, just a sidekick that does the same shit.

Barry already has his Tacheon device, the Supergirl crossover episode was Canon, and the trailer for the next episode shows Barry interrogating Huntay Zolorrick.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.