[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The scene should have gone like this: >superman: is she a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 600x250
The scene should have gone like this:
>superman: is she a friend of yours?
>batman: I don't have friends
LITERALLY I can write a better scene
>>
>>67693372
>is she your friend
>I'm not allowed to bring friends
>>
>>67693421
terrio and goyer btfo
>>
>>67693372
>is she your friend?
>my girlfriend ;)
>>
>is she with you?
>I thought she was a Jew.
>>
>Is she with you?
>I thought she was for you
>>
>is she your friend?
>oh claaaaaark stahhhp. *eyeroll* you're the only poorly written, 4th-best Superman for me<333 *eye-lights flutter in quick succession*
>>
How about

>So what's the plan?
>You two keep Doomsday busy while I go grab the Kryptonite spear.
>My lasso can hold him.
>Good. Once I retrieve the spear, Superman will fly around Doomsday using your lasso to tie him, and then you throw the spear on his heart.
>Sounds good to me.
>Let's go.

Seriously, they teamwork was complete shit and any sign of "working together" was just luck and improvising.
>>
File: image.gif (483 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
483 KB, 500x221
>>67694216
>implying there was time to stratigize while a giant monster was attacking there shit

Jesus this movie really is to smart for its audience
>>
>>67694216
Holy fuck this. Superman's "death" was so pointless.
>>
>>67694462
see>>67694353 if you aren't literally the samefag
>>
>>67693421
This DESU
>>
>>67694533
>actually believing in memes
>>
>>67694533
The ending was stupid, anon. There was no real reason for Superman to die. Gee I sure can't wait for the ham-fisted rising from his grave, Christ pose and all, scene in Justice League.
>>
>>67694353
The Avengers were able to do it

Captain America stepped up and gave decisive orders to his team
>>
>>67694709
They could even still have Superman dying, their plan failing or something

But there was no plan at all
>>
Is it true Superman doesn't say a word to Wonder Woman?
>>
>>67694353
They had time to do a 20 second dramatic pose while the music got even more dramatic.
>>
>>67693372
>superman: is she a friend of yours?
*throws shield at batman*
>batman: ...did you just throw a frisbee at me? the fuck..
>batman: im supposed to be a bat not a dog
>>
>>67695622
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>67693372
>I can write a better scene
... by using a Vin Diesel line from "Furious 7"??
>>
》Is she your friend?
》I think she needs the Loo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.