[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It better be fucking Daryl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 32324.jpg (273 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
32324.jpg
273 KB, 940x545
It better be fucking Daryl.
>>
>>67692642
There are more chances he will be put in comic than killed in tv series
>>
It won't be Darryl, he's too much of an important character
>>
OFFICIAL /tv/ POLL.

http://strawpoll.me/7242402/r
>>
why daryl when you have glenn
>>
>>67692642

>Daryl gets shot
>Negan's twisted sense of fair play demands his lucille victim be "fresh"
>Daryl lives again
>>
File: 190dj9.jpg (560 KB, 1456x1456) Image search: [Google]
190dj9.jpg
560 KB, 1456x1456
>tfw a throwaway characters gets batted

LEAVE EUGENE ALONE
>>
>>67692748
Because twice this season they did the old ''OMG IS HE DEAD?!'' shit. If they actually do kill him this time, it would be pointless and not even shocking. They pussied out in killing Abraham, so no doubt they'll probably just kill someone not so important again.
>>
>>67692797
who is this mamacita
>>
>>67692642

Who all got caught?
Glenn
Rosita
Michonne
Daryl

They are either going to cop out and kill Rosita, definitely kill Michonne or pull a mega twist and kill Glenn.

I don't think they will kil Daryl because of the cliffhanger, and I don't think they will kill Glenn because of the comics.

So pretty much has to be Michonne because of the random ass romance with Rick, or it is going to be shitty when he kills Rosita like wtf.
>>
>>67692756
what the fuck is wrong with her
>>
>>67693175
I'd be really pissed if they killed Michonne
>>
>>67694380
>>67693175
michonne is literally in no danger whatsoever of dying
>>
there are people ITT RIGHT NOW that genuinely expect them not to pull cliffhanger bullshit

we're not gonna know till october
>>
>>67693175
>definitely kill Michonne

you are literally retarded
>>
who gives a fuck anymore? we all know it's going to be a cliffhanger anyway because the producers of the walking shill need their ratings high for the season 7 premier.
>>
They cliffhanger the Lucile swing, then next season the victim survives, but are now brain dead. They act basically like a walker on bedrest, so they all struggle over six episodes about being humane and killing them. They argue about it, then Carl gets sick of it and just knife-to-the-skull's them.
>>
>>67694908
That is the most retarded shit I have ever read yet I slightly believe it.
>>
Killing Glenn would be lame even if it's what they did in the comic books. Negan needs make the group lose hope. Him killing Daryl or Michonne would send a clear message to the group. Him killing Glenn is just gonna make them sad for a few days.
>>
No one has the leaked audio from the last 10 minutes?

Glenn gets it.
>>
It sounds like Rick and Cawrl are also in the scene so I take it Negan visits Alexandria? I think they will kill Deanna's son first and then Abraham will get Lucilled.
Rosita will be on suicide watch and get Carol's death from the comics. Screencap this.
>>
>>67696486
There is nothing discernible from the leaked audio to determine who it is. People hearing Glenn say "Maggie" or hearing the group yell "Glenn" are imagining it. Their screams are incomprehensible.
>>
>>67696762
There's no point arguing with them. These fanboys are fucking retarded.
>>
I hope it's gonna be Daryl. I'm pretty sure Norman Reedus wants to do other stuff. Although I could see them offing Maggie, the actress might wanna go do movies. Maybe they have Glenn fulfill the role Maggie takes in the comics. I doubt they'll kill a pregnant lady tho. Hoping it's Daryl. I'd laugh if it was Glenn tho. Yeun wrote in to the comic after 100 and said "please don't kill me." He's also said he's excited for the introduction of Negan.
>>
>>67696969
I know it's just my delusions of thinking it's Glenn that hears Maggie scream his name towards the end. The screams are not really discernible.
>>
>>67696762
What leaked audio? Link?
>>
>Negan comes in
>he kills Tara or Rosita
>Scott Gimple acts like he's a genius
>>
>>67693175
Gonna kill Daryl since Negan isnt racist and he doesnt like needless violence against women
>>
>>67694908
>tfw the show is that bad that this could actually happen
>>
I'm hoping they have him curse as much as he does in the comics. Although I doubt they will. Even tho it's on cable so they're allowed to. I don't think they've actually said fuck on the show before. They've said shit, but that's easier to get away with. God I hope they don't fuck this up.
>>
>>67697387
everyone cared about him until he put off his mask
>>
I'm still disappointed it isn't Henry Rollins playing Negan
>>
>>67697547
He's got a great face but has he ever been more than a scary asshole with a hard gaze?
>>
>>67692844
Suzie Crabgrass
>>
>>67697827
I guess. The character of Negan was drawn to look like him tho. I think he could pull it off. The guy playing him is alright. I'd prefer he be a little bigger, but whatever.
>>
>>67697547
>>67698053
Rollins is too much of a retard IMO. Can't act. Look at him in Sons of Anarchy. Came off like a lackwit half brained moron. Never saw him as Negan. Jon Hamm was the perfect choice.
>>
It will be Coral.

They've got her fucking another dude besides Daryl so they cut off that romantic subplot / tension.

Daryl never really wanted to hit it anyways, he was never physically attracted to her. I think the writers realized this when he had his alonetime with the blonde teenage girl and they were going to eventually fuck but were interrupted.

Why would Daryl tie himself to some old chick. Nope.

She is essentially done, character-development-wise. There's nothing more to squeeze out of her. They've played up "zomg she is a badass terminator" angle so much even the character is sick of it.

The guy following her will capture her and and be witness to the fact that she killed the rest of his squad and she will be punished.

Coral will meet Lucille.
>>
>>67698154
If they would've gotten Jon Hamm, people would just be sperging about Mad Men
>>
>>67693227

pleated pants
>>
>>67698170
Nigga, you mean Carol? Coral is Rick's son.
>>
weren't they screaming "glenn" in the audio leak?
>>
>>67698229
no
>>
>>67698170

Also it will be an added surprise bonus when Coral is smashed because nobody saw it coming as everybody is only considering those who were captured in the previous episode.

Coral will be captured early in the next episode and Lucille'd while all the other captives watch.

Mark my fucking words /tv/ I will be right and your new great golden god.
>>
>>67698195
That doesn't mean he wasn't the perfect choice. He had it all. Swagger, charisma, suave, the range to pull off the joyfully dark humored mind of Negan. I can easily see/hear Hamm delivering those lines, deeply insane one moment, completely rational the next. Like the Lucille pussy exchange, and totally pulling it off

>Did you treat her like a lady?
>Eat her pussy like a lady?
>Naw I'm just fucking with you, I realize it's just a bat
>Now get the fuck outta here
>>
This has to be a cold opening for the finale.

There's barely any dialogue except Neegan's speech. Perfect for a cold opening.
Many cast members have already said Neegan's intro is fantastic, and it makes sense to have his intro at the start of the episode, not the end, as there may be more scenes with him in it throughout the episode.

Also, the fact that TWD theme plays after the speech and the POV beating adds to this. I can't recall a single episode that ever ended with TWD theme. Feels really out of place to end with that theme anyways with such a brutal thing happening to a character we know.

Then there's the fact that the beating is a POV beating, meaning they would either force us to wait till next season or just reveal it later in the episode.
>>
>>67698223

really? Yeah Carol.
>>
File: 1402719837315.jpg (29 KB, 514x564) Image search: [Google]
1402719837315.jpg
29 KB, 514x564
Why would you smash a man's brains in after shooting him with a gun?
>>
>>67698322
Yeah I see it too but most people would just think "hurr Don Draper lmao"
>>
>>67698336
Yeah it's a meme. Whenever Rick screams Carl's name, it sounds like he's saying Coral.
>>
>>67698322
>swagger

Go back to /Reddit.com/™ you fucking fedora.
>>
It's going to be Glenn. Here's why:

1) It will bring the most impact from the audience, yes more than Daryl's death. Daryl is already injured and it just won't happen. Besides, Daryl hasn't been developed as much as Glenn and Glenn is a more important character in many ways, making his death a much bigger deal to the group as a whole, especially since Maggie is pregnant.

2) Glenn's death will actually have an effect on nearly everyone in Alexandria. It opens up further character development with Maggie, further development with Rick and others as well. I can't see a similar situation happening if Abraham or Daryl dies. Honestly, I wouldn't even care if Daryl died because his character development has gone no where in a long time. It opens up Maggie eventually becoming a leader at Hilltop in the following seasons.
>>
>>67698407

fuck there should be a website that catalogues all current memes
>>
>>67698451

They didn't kill Judith. They didn't kill Abraham. They're not going to kill Glenn. You're a faggot.
>>
>>67698449
What swagger used to mean, not what filthy millennials like yourself turned it in to
>>
>>67698451
If this was during season 1 or 2 I'd actually agree with you, but with the writing so far, I'd bet it's either going to be a supporting character that's suddenly been getting a lot of character development out of no where (basically Eugene/Rosita/Abraham) or its gonna be Morgan and a new black guy will be added soon in the next season, just like they've been doing since the start.
>>
No one will be batted because Carol is going to kill Negan.
>>
>>67692642
The Safe Ones:
>Rick
lol

>Daryl
Too many people would stop watching.

>Glenn
Only Asian on the show? Unlikely.

>Carl
Can't do it, he's our boy-growing-up-in-the-apocalypse character

>Tara
Only lesbian on the show? Unlikely.

>Aaron
Only gay dude on the show? Unlikely.

The Unsafe Ones:
>Michonne
>Sasha
>Morgan
>Gabriel
>Maggie
>Carol
>Abraham
>Eugene
>Rosita
>Spencer

If we are saying it will be Glenn, Rosita, Michonne or Daryl, because they are the ones got captured, it'll be either Rosita or Michonne. One's just ended a relationship, one's just begun one, so it could go either way.

Without such a proviso, though, I'd go Maggie. We don't need another baby on the show, it'd give Glenn some much-needed character development, and it would explain why both Lincoln and Cohen said the scene made them feel physically ill - Negan bashing in the head of a pregnant woman.
>>
>>67698607
>millenials

I can feel the /Reddit/ seeping from your asscrack, faggot.
>>
>>67698663
You're feeling some guy's asscrack, and HE'S the faggot?
>>
>>67698663
>he thought the only definition of swagger was #YOLOSWAG

how do you even make it through the day? what's it like having to remind yourself to breathe?
>>
Why do so many people think Glenn being a gook means he's safe? This show doesn't have a chinese/korean/whatever market. Nobody cares about gooks dying besides a few tumblrites you love to cherrypick. Just like no one cares about Aaron being a fag, or Denise being a fag, or Tara being a fag, besides a few cherrypicked tweets. But even fags are more precious than gooks. Plus the gooks have FTWD to attatch to if they're so fucking retarded to care about gooks the shows they watch all the time.
>>
>>67698704
>>67698706

redditfags get triggered.
>>
>>67698739
He's safe because they refuse they haven't killed off a main character since season four.
>>
File: 1452221278654.jpg (1 MB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
1452221278654.jpg
1 MB, 1260x1782
>>67694908
>SON HOW'D YA LIKE A JOB AS A WALKING DEAD "WRITER"!?
>>
>>67698786
Season 5 actually if you count the blonde
>>
>>67698659
The issue with Maggie is do you really think Glenn would just sit there and watch his Wife and unborn child get beaten to death? It would make sense for Glenn to do something, even if it meant he died too, he wouldn't just watch Maggie get beat to death with a bat right in front of him.

I think it's going to be Glenn still, I know it's the obvious choice, but it just makes sense.
>>
>>67698844
And there's Tyrese. He's a fat fag but he got a lot of big scenes throughout the seasons.
>>
>>67698863
You're assuming he's present. Do we know who will be present at the time he swings the bat?
>>
I heard the audio leak of the last 11 minutes last night.

1. JDM is amazing. Perfect cast. Perfect delivery.
2. It's quite obviously Glenn that gets it. They stay faithful to the entire scene. He even says "You're pegged" and "HE'S TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP".

You hear Maggie screaming for Glenn, and he mumbles for her.
>>
Are you telling me that there are people here still not accepting that it will be a cliffhanger?

River in Egypt, you morons.
>>
>>67698844
Beth? She's still like a B tier character. Being suicidal, getting drunk with Daryl, and being held hostage in a hospital didn't make her an interesting or worthwhile character.
>>
>>67698901
Oh yeah him too. Why is season 5 so forgettable to me? All I remember is the Terminus crew getting rekt in the church and Everybody Hates Chris getting a brutal death.
>>
>>67698959
She wasn't interesting at all but she was considered one of the main characters after season 2.
>>
its going to be maggie

she has better offers than TWD
>>
>>67698901
tyrese was never a main character in the comics
>>
It's Abraham
>>
>>67698998
Is this true? I never rewatched anything. I don't remember her doing jack shit all of season 3 but doing a scene that was just there for the actress to show off how good at music she thinks she is (the singing on the piano in season 4 just before getting kidnapped was pretty good)
>>
>>67698863

they'll all be bound you dumbass.
>>
>>67699051
that's stupid, if they wanted to kill him off this season they would have done his comic death with the arrow through the eye
>>
>>67698998

she was interesting in terms of being the best fuckdoll
>>
>>67698659
>>67699001
Yeah, this is the other factor angling towards it being Maggie.

Glenn's done fucking nothing outside of TWD, and that's said with very little exaggeration.

Maggie did a stretch on Chuck, and Archer, and appears in three films in 2016, she'll almost certainly reprise her role as Martha Wayne in some flashbacks in the new Batman movie...

Even Rick hasn't done anything else. Maggie's actually got a career outside TWD.
>>
>>67699136

he was on some show on Cartoon Network.
>>
>>67699014
Pretty god damn sure he was a huge character to Rick and the fans. He was bigger in the books than Herschel was in the show.
>>
>>67698659
>Michonne
She has plot invincibility because they're using her to push their cuck agenda.

>Aaron
>Spencer
literally who?
>>
>>67699156

the chink, i mean. or is he a gook
>>
>>67699136
the creators don't give a fuck who has a career and who doesn't, they'll kill who they want

I'm pretty sure it's Glenn because his death is probably the most famous in the comics so far, I don't think they want to change such an iconic moment
>>
>>67693175
>thinking they will kill another coloured character

>>67698451
The writers pander to the fans. There's no way it'll be Darryl or Glen. I reckon it'll be a more low key character, like Abe
>>
>>67699180
he was only in the comic for like 30 issues, you have to survive 50 issues to be considered a main character
>>
>>67699192
>>Michonne
>She has plot invincibility because they're using her to push their cuck agenda.
Don't forget Abraham is fucking Sasha now. Don't need two interracial couples - they definitely won't kill off Michonne AND Sasha, and they might not kill of either of them, but it's very possible they'll drop one.

>>Aaron
>>Spencer
>literally who?
Aaron's the gay guy that first brought them to Alexandria and Spencer's the son of Deanna, who just started fucking Rosita.

>>67699234
>the creators don't give a fuck who has a career and who doesn't, they'll kill who they want
But they also kill off the cast members who want to leave. They got rid of Dale not because they wanted to but because he was sick of the show.

>I'm pretty sure it's Glenn because his death is probably the most famous in the comics so far, I don't think they want to change such an iconic moment
That's definitely a good point.
>>
>>67699264
>>67699014

Dont know why you're making stuff up. Tyresse is def. a main character. They dedicated two super important scenes to him.
>>
>>67698369
this

Daryl getting shot was actually his plot armor in full effect.

Negan is gonna kill someone who is still healthy, that leaves a bigger impression than just finishing off the one guy who is already mortally wounded
>>
File: negan carl.jpg (149 KB, 809x605) Image search: [Google]
negan carl.jpg
149 KB, 809x605
>>67699264
>>
>>67699291
>they definitely won't kill off Michonne AND Sasha
I can see both Sasha AND Abraham dying before Michonne.
>>
>>67699337
They still haven't made Carl creepy or intense, so this dynamic between them won't work in the show.
>>
>>67692731
No carl option wtf
>>
>>67699366
this. The actor is a fucking little bitch and I hate the way he chews his lines, his body language and everything. He's a shit actor. Shit character too.
>>
>>67699192

white men banging black women is the opposite of cuck agenda. cuck agenda is about immasculating white men not making them more desirable to all types of women.
>>
>>67699354
Michonne has more plot armour than Rick and Carl in the comics, it's ridiculous
>>
>>67698780
nah, it's more like 1 faggot baited 2 idiots.
>>
>>67699366
Negan's arrival is going to really piss Carl off I'm certain.
>>
>>67699366
He's getting there. Maybe the death of Glenn or whoever gets Lucilled makes him creepy or intense. I would be mad as fuck if he's the same yet Negan is still afraid of him.
>>
>>67699291

the actor that played Dale fucking dropped the show when it turned to shit early on. Amazing.
>>
>>67699447
he was shit though, nothing like the Dale in the comics
>>
>>67698154
>Can't act.
He was actually good in Wrong Turn 2
>>
File: gifgringif.gif (25 KB, 624x525) Image search: [Google]
gifgringif.gif
25 KB, 624x525
post >yfw Neegan raises his bat with all the characters kneeling before him - and it cuts to black screen
>>
>>67699120
this, my favorite cam whore looks like Beth mixed with Natalie Dormer.
>>
>>67699534
Every single fucking day.
>>
>>67699514
He's easily the worst part of that all round terrible film.
>>
>>67699552
N-name?
>>
>>67697914
>>
>>67696486
If you're part of the people who think "I HEAR A M-M-M-MAGGIE", you need to go get cochlear implants. Also kill yourself afterwards because since your hearing is so bad anyways, the implant still won't work for you.
>>
File: 54098584.jpg (48 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
54098584.jpg
48 KB, 500x450
Is Negan kino?
>>
>>67698930
Please see
>>67700462
>>
>>67700515
what the fuck does "kino" mean?
>>
>>67700655
It's some shit meme like cuck where people don't actually know what it actually means and spam it for anything.
>>
>>67700515
Pure kino tee bee h

>>67700880
>I don't know shit so I'm going to pretend nobody does either
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 765x497
>>67699534
>>
File: pgjfather.jpg (13 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
pgjfather.jpg
13 KB, 250x223
>yfw they've been killing Whisperers from season one
>>
>>67700462
If you're talking to me, eat a hot bag of dicks. I haven't heard it. If I had, why would I ask if anyone had it?

If you were speaking in general terms, my apologies.
>>
Daryl's not going to die until he and Carol tell one another they love each other. Then they'll both have something to lose
>>
>>67699136
>Glenn's done fucking nothing outside of TWD
Steven was recently casted in an upcoming movie.
>>
>>67701257
>Steven was recently casted in an upcoming movie.
Uh, he's doing the voice of a character in a movie with no release date. I wouldn't call it much of a comparison to Cohen's film career myself.
>>
It's Glenn, somebody has to pay for Pearl Harbor
>>
>>67701179
I'm talking to the people who HEARD "Maggie" . You say you didn't hear it. Then am I talking to you? Also "eat a bag of hot dicks" you must be 12.
>>
I can clearly hear Maggie yelling GLEENNN. Gonna be tough to watch
>>
>>67701453
clearly? i mean i just listened to it and i had a pretty damn hard time making out anything other than screaming at the end there

ugggghhh though that scene is gonna be so...much...fuck
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 295x171
Negan's gonna kill himself
Nobody will see it coming.
>>
>>67701329
>The script by Matias Caruso (he penned the Black List screenplay Carnival) tells of a virus capable of making people act out their wildest impulses that infects a corporate law office on the very day attorney Derek Saunders (Yeun) is framed by a co-worker and wrongfully fired. Trapped in the quarantined building, our hero is forced to fight tooth and nail for not only his job, but also his life.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/walking-dead-star-steven-yeun-876227
>>
>>67701532
lol thats fucking hilarious

love the visual, imaging that scene play out
>>
>>67700655
A better question is how the fuck you pronounce it
Kee-no?
Kih-no?
Kie-no?
>>
>>67701548
Oh, interesting. I wonder why it's not on IMDb.
>>
>>67701422
>yawn<
>>
>>67701422
And, if you're going to quote me, get the quote right.
>>
>>67701570
>>67701532
>Negan keeps hitting himself with the bat
"You see what happens, Rick?
>Rick just looks confused
"You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!?"
>Negan dies
Everyone stands around awkwardly
Cut to black.
>>
>>67701532
LOL he just starts smacking himself in the head. Around for all of one episode. I love it!
>>
>Daryl got shot by his comic book self Dwight
>Negan want a fresh one
>goes into Lucille Glenn
It's pretty damn clear who dies.

It'd be a shocker if it was Michonne or Maggie, yet in the distorted screams Maggie voice could be heard.
>>
It better be good
>>
>>67698170
The writers realized something after wathing they themselves had written?
>>
Morgan
>If I don't come back don't come looking

Rick's going to feel bad about his death and stop being a hardass
>>
File: Dz53uEm.jpg (46 KB, 1370x326) Image search: [Google]
Dz53uEm.jpg
46 KB, 1370x326
>It's a Carl is watching Judith episode
I mean shit the only edgy thing we've gotten from him recently is telling his chocolate auntie that if she was a zombie he'd want to kill her himself. YAWN. Do the writers just not give a fuck about Rick's son being his own character instead of other characters plot device? Please give Carl a chance Aniki Negan!
>>
>>67692797
GOD YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT

I SHOULD JUST PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY RIGHT NOW
>>
I never imagined Negan sounding like some redneck Mel Gibson
>>
>>67702379
Now that I think about it, Morgan getting Neegan'd makes a lot of sense to me. Think about it; Rick and Morgan represent opposites in terms of dealing with the world. Rick neutralizes threats without hesitation or remorse. Morgan studies the threats, and attempts to see the good in them, and convert them to his world view. Rick kills without hesitation. Morgan will die before killing another survivor.

Morgan built the jail cell in Alexandria, and Rick doesn't understand why. In a few seasons Neegan will be inside that jail cell, as Rick will have spared him showing that some of Morgan might live on in Rick.

I think some of Morgan's thoughts and beliefs will rub off on Rick.
>>
>>67699366
Seeing his baby sister homerunned into the woods is going to change him
>>
File: 5g.jpg (59 KB, 550x325) Image search: [Google]
5g.jpg
59 KB, 550x325
Denise talked about a twin that died yadda yadda. What if Biker Negan has a twin brother? Make him another Savior out for revenge. Or something else that's fun. Maybe make him one of Ezekiel's knights. I just want more of him. Is that too fun for this show?
>>
>>67702670
>there's BIG people that know about him
>the yellow king
>>
>>67702560
Morgan will find Carol and maybe then he'll go the Kingdom and meet Ezekiel
>>
Aaron

They hide it for a reason, they want people guessing all summer and creating buzz, but they don't want to lose anyone yet.
>>
>>67702828
I hope so. Honestly, if Carol is at the scene with Negan, I will be disappointed. Morgan and her can have their own side-story next season and it would be nice.
>>
>>67702889
Regardless, they start filming next month, so we should know who actually died by leaked set pics.

Similarly to how Glenn was confirmed not kill in the first half of this season because there were multiple leaked pics showing him on set with the actor that plays Jesus.
>>
>>67702901
agreed.

really hoping for them to join up with the kingdom that would be badass.
>>
>>67701957
this guy like many others is going to be mad and AMC knows it, so they are hiding the victim's identity, but keeping him watching next season.
>>
File: 1453505656276.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1453505656276.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67699534
>tell my mother and my gf exactly this will happen
>mfw exactly this happens and they are shocked and disappointed at the cliffhanger
>>
What you faggots don't realize about Morgan is that he's way OP, much more than anyone from Rick's group. He doesn't even need to kill, he could take out all the saviors himself, not killing them but knocking them out and then make them change and understand that all life is precious.
>>
negan is a black man in the show
>>
>>67703064
But it's boring as fuck to the viewers.
I want fucking shit to hit the fan unless they can have the "walkers" mutate into creatures like from Resident Evil 4. Then Rick could be like the old man version of Leon. Fuck yea The Walking Evil Dead. Nice ring don't ya think?
>>
>>67694908
This is complete shit and that's why i see it happening.
>>
>>67701165
>>
the walking dead is a golden god of literature and film
>>
>>67703064
>Morgan changes Negan
>Negan Becomes good guy
>Rick is now the psychopath that has to be stopped..
>>
So many people on /tv/ with shit knowledge about TWD. Carol is not even involved in this situation, same goes for Morgan. Both are heading towards The Kingdom. Maggie or Glenn get lucilled.
>>
>>67703064
>He doesn't even need to kill
Morgan kill a Savior to save Carol.

Shoot him dead.
>>
>>67702937
>Regardless, they start filming next month, so we should know who actually died by leaked set pics
Negan's scenes was filmed in a studio and it'll continue to be filmed in that studio, if it end on the cliffhanger.
>>
>>67703178
I'm talking to you about Morgan post-buddhism and his ability to forgo murder because it's beneath him. You want explosions and big tits and monsters and braindead cheap entertainment. How disgusting and embarrasing
>>
>>67703517
So what if it's filmed inside some studio? Did that stop his lucille scene from being leaked?
>>
>>67698610
not going ot be eugene he becomes their gunsmith
and i doubt abraham will die since kirkman i on record saiyng he regrets killing him
dont forget sasha and preacher have also gotten recent character development
i could see sasha trading her life
or negan killing the preacher out of some vague anti christianity angle, especially after the "were all negan" talk
>>
>>67703519
You don't want big tits?
What are ye, a faggot?
>>
>>67702937
Nobody knew who Negan killed during filming last year because they filmed his scenes inside a studio. They'll continue to film in the studio until after the Lucille scene is finished.

Hell, and even after they finish, Steven may visit the set occasionally as Glenn to confuse Spoiler hounds. Or, whoever got Lucilled.
>>
>>67703561
Yeah, the POV eight second clip. That was some big leak.
>>
it will be rick

people will be btfo forever

carl takes the reigns
>>
>>67701165
the zombie smashing the rock against the store window?
>>
>>67692797

Eugene will live forever, Rosita will leave before him.

>>67693175

lol tv michonne is the BLACKED version of Andre
>>
>>67703624
Sasha and Gabriel and Spencer won't even leave Alexandria. Heath and Tara won't be there, neither will Morgan and Carol. It will be Rick, Carl, Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, Abraham, Eugene, Michonne, Rosita and Aaron. And it's gonna be Glenn who gets the bat
>>
>>67702398
hey hes in mourning man
just saw his power bottom get stabbed by his dads new waifu
got to be hard to lose a lover like that, especially as a a deformed child who was injected with 40x the amounts of puberty hormones a normal human experiences
>>
File: negan_large.png (105 KB, 650x313) Image search: [Google]
negan_large.png
105 KB, 650x313
Who can Negan kill that won't be a martyr? They're basically all plot armour covered
>>
File: cant handle the bants.jpg (607 KB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
cant handle the bants.jpg
607 KB, 1920x2951
>>67702398

I hope we get The Adventures of Negan and Carl
>>
>>67692642
It's either Glenn, Abraham or Carol. I don't see any other viable options. The finale needs to kill off a noticeable character, but not too beloved, so the ratings don't drop.
>>
>>67703835
>Heath and Tara won't be there
Mfw the surprise is the Saviors captured Heath and Tara. And Negan Lucilled nigger!Glenn.
>>
>>67703986
I hope he takes Carl to see his wives and they're all dressed in hot lingerie
>>
>>67704046
>but not too beloved
That's the reason Kirkman killed Glenn in the comics and the same reason Glenn will die in the show.

They'll fuck around a little bit and remix the scene, yet Glenn is dead regardless.

And Kirkman said Ab isn't getting Lucilled, he won't have the same impact as if it were Glenn or Daryl.
>source
Kirkman said it on @Midnight.
>>
>>67699192
MANIFEST
DESTINY
>>
>>67703986
>I'm interested in the relationship between Negan and Carl and Carl and Rick. There's a very complicated, extraordinary psychology between those characters

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/70268/the-walking-dead-andrew-lincoln-on-the-crazy-second-half-season-6/
>>
File: eye of the titty.jpg (153 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
eye of the titty.jpg
153 KB, 585x900
>>67704140

Nah, the show is too PC for that. No titties or asses for Carl.

They probably won't even do the Lydia scene where she licks Carl's eyesocket and then his dingus
>>
>>67692642
In the comic Negan passes over someone because, "Wow you already look like shit, pass," or something like that. That line's gonna get put onto Daryl now because f his shitty gunshot wound.
>>
>unironically waching a show about zombies
>>
>>67704247
>unironically watching a show that flaunts it's progressive agenda at every turn

fucking the walking race mixers
>>
>>>67700531
>>
>>67704140
>and they're all dressed in hot lingerie

Never gonna happen on the show.

Negan's wives, if they exist at all, will all be bad-ass warrior girls who don't need no man and Negan practically answers to them.
>>
>>67704309
Fuck was that image from?
>>
>>67698659
Negan would never bash the head of a pregnant woman you show pleb, he is a maniac killer but he has codes, you get all sorts of mafioso vibes from him.
>>
Daryl's not gonna get it.

look at this interview from February. he says at 0:54 he'll be back for the walking dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv50c29fKdw
>>
File: 2anigif4.gif (967 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
2anigif4.gif
967 KB, 640x353
>>67698369
Good point.
Generally Studios are NEVER to be trusted when they give away details as they like to pull the rug out from under the audience. But I think they are going to play the doubble neggative and stick true to the commics for this one. and THAT will be what shocks everyone. that for once they followed it
>>
>>67704227
In the leaked eleven minute audio, Negan said that to Maggie.
>Je~sus you look shitty
Glenn tried to shield Maggie from Negan and the Saviors grabbed him and likely seperated him from Maggie. Because Negan threaten to put Maggie out of her pregnancy pains.
>>
>>67699399
Because kids can't do 1000 mile stares in 3D because they just look Emo, not dangerous
>>
What if Negan captured Heath and Tara on the road and it's one of them that gets lucilled?
>>
Had a dream that Morgan Chalnges Negan to a 1v1 and if he wins the Saviours have to leave. Morgan looses and gets the BAT, Glen gets beat up and dragged off.

The aim of the game is to break RICK.
>>
File: 1367026349924.jpg (16 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1367026349924.jpg
16 KB, 250x238
>>67701687
>"You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!?"
holy fuck i am dying
>>
>>67693175
>random ass romance with Rick
If you didn't see that coming you are literally a dumbass
>>
>>67704775
Yea obviously those progressive fucks wanted inter racial relationships in their show so they kill off the blonde waifu and leave the shit skin
>>
If they fucking kill off Glenn instead of Daryl they are LITERALLY fucking dumb. NO character death besides maybe Rick would have even close to as much of an impact as killing Daryl.
>>
>>67704881
>he liked Andrea
kek

Michonne is an infinitely better choice than TV Andrea.
>>
File: 1458596850547.png (566 KB, 905x619) Image search: [Google]
1458596850547.png
566 KB, 905x619
>>67701399
>>
>>67704914
>he likes race mixing

that's fine anon, but I don't want your shitty propaganda. You enjoy it but I stop watching when you have a shitty progressive agenda determining every decision.
>>
>>67704891
daryl is not even in the comics
>>
>>67693175
>>67694380
>>67694434
>>67694495
Michonne is still alive in the Telltale games if it's cannon.
>>
>>67705035
Telltale game is canon to the comic universe, not the TV universe
>>
>>67704309
source for that promo?
>>
>>67701399
>>
>>67693175
In the leaked audio you can clearly hear Megan say "HE'S taking it like a champ". It's a guy that gets it.
>>
The cash cow will live forever
>>
>>67704963
But he is far and away the most popular TV show character. Remember that "If Daryl Dies We Riot" shit? If they killed him, people would go fucking ballistic. It would be great publicity.
>>
>>67705231
>the most popular character is the most bland piece of shit in existence

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS KIKE FILLED SHOW
>>
>>67698154
Should have been Cranston.
>WHAT'S MY NAME
>>
File: u wut m8.png (333 KB, 397x538) Image search: [Google]
u wut m8.png
333 KB, 397x538
>>67705035
>Telltale games
Oh god imagine if they introduce Clementine to the show.
Cast her
>>
>>67705321
Nah, you're trying to get me to google 12 year old girls
>>
>>67703762
Ive wanted this so badly dude. If Daryl is the immune cash cow then let him take over until Carl gets a bit more based taking down negan. Him being bigger than his father who would want to devise a plan to kill negan; Carl chooses to put him in jail. Earning him his sheriff hat. Pottery
>>
>>67698451
>Daryl is already injured
He was going to go for Maggie, who is in extreme pain. He changes his mind when Daryl pleads for her life. Seems to me that they're worth more to him alive than dead and if Daryl is seriously injured he may be dead weight to him for a while.
>>
>>67705398
I would cast Jaden Smith
>>
>>67704624
>get the -heck- over here
>the barbed wire from Lucille shoots out and wraps around Morgan
>>
>>67696486
>>67696762
Link pls, I have master hearing and will discern it.
>>
>>67701399
If negan dropped that line I would shit my pants
>>
>>67697172
> the actress might wanna go do movies

kek, with that haircut she's gonna have to wait half a year until anybody will cast her again.
>>
>>67692642
Its either Rosita or Glenn. Probably they going to go with the least liked character and just kill Rosita whilte Carol and Morgan rescue the rest.
>>
>>67698170
This is the best guess.
If not her, it's gonna be one of the love triangle (Sasha, Rosita(she's gotten a lot of screen time recently), Abraham).
>>
>>67699366
If he kills off Michonne in front of him Carl might be changed for good. She's his best friend.
>>
>>67698223
Lol
>>
>>67701571
Kee-no. Kee as in "knee". German word for cinema so it basically means nothing.
>>
>>67704226
What happens with Amber? Does he never hit his wives?
>>
File: The-Walking-Dead-Comic-001.jpg (154 KB, 1037x1594) Image search: [Google]
The-Walking-Dead-Comic-001.jpg
154 KB, 1037x1594
Chapter 101 Page 1... Huh
>>
it's confirmed to be Glenn
>>
>>67705942
The walking fad?
>>
>Litteral Guts gore and heads everywhere worse then a warzone
>Can't say Fuck
Stupid Yanks. Grow the fuck up
>>
How many Men did the Governor have when he stormed the Prison?
>>
>yfw it's a cliffhanger and they decide to kill the spic or chink based off market research and contact negoiations
>>
It's Judith, stop lying.
>>
>killing off the only prominent asian character on TV
>plenty of blacks to choose from still

Bravo AMC you racists.
>>
the leaked audio literally confirms glenn. not only can you hear glenn mumble "muh mag", the last thing he hears is Maggie shreaking his name and a crying baby. it's not a cliffhanger.

are people in this thread pretending to be retarded or what?
>>
>>67692642
so many retards in this thread thinking it'll be anyone other than Glenn. baka senpai
>>
Apparently Kirkman went and blurted out what happens.

"Eventually a character named Negan is introduced, and he’s going to bash in Glenn’s brains with a baseball bat called Lucille."

Either he freaking spoiled the show for comic-avoiders or it really will be someone else.
>>
>>67706302
Its almost as if there is a comic story that the show bases its self arround
>>
>>67706341
He wasn't refering to the comic in that instance though.
>>
>>67706386
What happens in the commics then? Because i litterly just read what happens. And tis exactly what he said.
>>
>>67706445
It is what happens in the comics, but in the context of the quote he was referring to the show. Specifically he was asked for a joke fake spoiler but then went deadpan and described the comic scene. Either he just spoiled the show for non-comic readers or things will indeed be different.
>>
File: 1457171602767.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1457171602767.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>67692642
it would make more sense it be morgan it will get rick to go with keep negan alive in a cage with the whole you do bad we wont kill you but keep in cage for a humane way.
its old as shit to see and hear ppl want Glenn and Daryl dead when there are fucking others that can be giving a fuckin kiss to lucile.
>>
>>67706297
amc employees on full damage control. they hit the spoiler sites with dmcas 1 o'clock this morning.

DONT TRUST YOURSELVES
ITS NOT GLENN AT ALL!!!!!!
>>
Is next ep going to be the season finale?
>>
>>67693175
They can't kill daryl, as beth says he'll outlive them all and the amount of people who'll stop watching the show.
>>
it will be daryl. Glenn is too obvious
>>
>this thread

Looks like I'm marathoning season 5 and 6 of twd this weekend. God damnit guys, they better be better than fucking 4.
>>
>>67708639
>They can't kill daryl, as beth says he'll outlive them all
Oh, well, if fucking BETH said it...
>>
>>67709437
It must mean she's coming back in the finale.
>>
>>67698659
>>Aaron
>Only gay dude on the show? Unlikely.
aaron has a boyfriend that we've seen, so that already makes him not the only gay on the show. And unless you didn't know - jesus is gay too.
>>
>>67699245
>pander to the fans
>forgetting herschel was decapitated by the governor
>>
>>67707526
yes it is you fucking idiot. listen to the audio with decent headphones and you can hear 'ma-maagg' and then people telling 'glenn' a few seconds later.

it's glenn, get ready for it.

ALSO I'm pretty sure I heard Trevor in the audio too, I hope he doesn't get killed and remains as a henchman to Negan and we see more of him.
>>
>>67710010
Link to audio pls
>>
>>67709733
>>67709733
>aaron has a boyfriend that we've seen, so that already makes him not the only gay on the show.
Sorry, I'll rephrase - the only gay regular.

>And unless you didn't know - jesus is gay too.
No, I had no idea. Interesting.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.