[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this capeshit film. This was suppose to be kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Just watched this capeshit film.

This was suppose to be kino? Its filled with fucking memes

>le you live long enough to become a villain
>le not the hero we need but the one we deserve

Harvey 2 face had absolutely retarded motivations

Batman doesn't even kill? The fuck BvS batman killed left and right, he wasn't a fucking pussy.
>>
Movies aren't generally made to appeal to retards who call things "memes."
>>
File: 1456943110748.jpg (47 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1456943110748.jpg
47 KB, 739x742
>>67690994
>>
>>67690994
>themes are memes now
>>
>>67690994
Dissing a Nolan kino and proceeding to praise shit that comes from Snyder is bait of the lowest form.
>>
>>67691066
>>67691092
>>67691115
>literally defending the same dialogue lines splattered all over the movie for 2 hours straight
Kill yourselves.

The ending didn't even show what happened to Joker. It was a terrible film.
>>
>>67691263
>When I see something like 10 years after everyone is done talking about it and I've only experienced by proxy then they're memes.
Die in fire with your family pls
>>
File: 2.jpg (111 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
111 KB, 1600x900
>>67690994
You are right anon

Praise the Zack

C A P E K I N O
>>
>>67690994
>"Damn, this movie is bretty gud"
>shitposts on /tv/
>"dood, fuck this movie kek not enough memes xD"
>A-am I fitting in now, guys?
>>
>>67692801
What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>67691115
>not rating movies based on how many memes they have
>>
>>67690994
Harvey lost Rachel (was that her name?), and hunted down the people responsible for Rachel's kidnapping, which includes corrupt police officers like that one lady.
That's his motivation: revenge.
If you're wondering why he didn't kill the joker then, well it's because for some reason he thinks everything needs to be decided by chance. Just like it was chance that he survived and not Rachel. And did you say batman doesn't kill? Because he actually kills Harvey at the end. He also let Ra's Al Ghul die, killed members of the league of shadows including their fake leader when he blew up their home, and Bane died at the hands of Catwoman as a writer cop out so batman doesn't have to do it himself.
>>
>kino
Ironic hipster faggot shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>67693122
This. But this is just a bait thread so yeah.
>>
>>67693122
>Harvey lost Rachel (was that her name?),
Rachel, you have nice memory.

> and hunted down the people responsible for Rachel's kidnapping
I got that. My issue is why he targeted Gordon all of a sudden. He wasn't part of the fucking mob. At first he was targeting the ones rsponsible for her death, you know the mob. But then he turned on Gordon for no fucking reason. Batman could have also told him that he wasn't even meant to be alive, he chose Rachel but the Joker tricked him.

>Just like it was chance that he survived and not Rachel.
It wasn't chance though, the Joker orchestrated it.

I haven't seen Bane's film yet.

I can't even tell what happened to joker at the end of the film, his last scene was him hanging from a fucking building, no conclusion to his character.

Another big issue I have is how Batman over the entire film goes around leaving people unconcious WITH A SINGLE HIT, sometimes the punches looked terrible and hit on stupid areas of the body, yet the enemy collapses anyway for no reason. At one point one guy has a gun but instead of shooting he gets close to fight batman one on one. What the hell? And I could forgive all of this if it was like "maybe batman is really strong" type of thing, but he isn't because he punches the Joker in that one room over and over again and the joker doesn't even feel the hits. So why are the joker's minions AND Swat squads so easy to fall? Makes no sense.

I liked BvS better.

Batman begins was boring by the way, scarecrow was a shit villain
>>
>>67693369
>But then he turned on Gordon for no fucking reason.

They set up the differences between Gordon and Dent early with their argument on the roof. That Dent doesn't trust the men in Gordon's unit. Sure enough the men in Gordon's unit are in with the mob and got Rachel kidnapped. He went after Gordon because revenge, it's not out of nowhere or anything.

>Batman could have also told him that he wasn't even meant to be alive, he chose Rachel but the Joker tricked him.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, either way Rachel is dead because of Gordon's unit's double crossing.

>It wasn't chance though, the Joker orchestrated it.

He don't know that, and if he did still on Gordon's head.

>I can't even tell what happened to joker at the end of the film, his last scene was him hanging from a fucking building, no conclusion to his character.

In all comic iterations the Joker is a regular at Arkham Asylum, presumably he ended up there. Rumor is he was a major player for the third film but then heat died.

>the rest

Yeah Nolan sucks at fight scenes. You will absolutely loathe TDKR.
>>
>>67693369
>his last scene was him hanging from a fucking building, no conclusion to his character.
Yeah there were a lot of cops so I'm pretty sure they arrested him. But I guess you're right, it would have been nice to have a scene that establishes he was in prison.
>Batman over the entire film goes around leaving people unconcious WITH A SINGLE HIT
I noticed that too but it's often like that in movies or even games. If you played metal gear solid 3, you probably noticed Snake's CQC allows him to knock out guards way too easily.

I forgot why he targeted Gordon. Might have been because he wasn't fast enough saving Rachel.
>>
>>67693664
>He went after Gordon because revenge, it's not out of nowhere or anything.
That IS out of nowhere though. Why not ask Gordon who were the men in the unit and actually chase them? He knows Gordon had nothing to do with it.

How did Heat even died? He looked pretty alive in the film, and for a while in that imaginary magorium world or some shit.

>Shoulda, woulda, coulda, either way Rachel is dead because of Gordon's unit's double crossing.
Batman was retarded and didn't need to kill Harvey. He died because Batman shat the fuck up. I feel like the ending could have gone a better direction. Of course if it went that way there would be no "epic ending monologue" that everyone memes about though.

Its the ending I have the most issues about. I guess I just didn't like it.
>>
>>67693798
>Yeah there were a lot of cops so I'm pretty sure they arrested him
But judging by what the joker did the entire film, those cops could have been his men for all we know. A closure to his character shown in prison would have been perfect for me.
>>
>>67693871
>Why not ask Gordon who were the men in the unit and actually chase them?

He already went after them though. The woman in the parking garage, and the guy at the bar, remember?

True enough Gordon didn't have anything to do with it but try talking a madman out of murder. Dent felt he was getting even, making Gordon tell his son it'll be okay like Dent told Rachel.

I see your grievances but it's not enough for me to dislike the ending as you do, I dislike it for other reasons however.

Heat died via suicide overdose.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.