[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Warcraft have to succeed for more video game movies? Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17
File: warcraft-orgrim-rob-kazinsky.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-orgrim-rob-kazinsky.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1600
Does Warcraft have to succeed for more video game movies? Anyone else looking forward to this?
>>
It will fail badly. The average fan base of wow in 2008-2011 was normie as fuck, now the average fan base are a bunch of beta neckbeards. They really fucked up not making this at the height of woes popularity
>>
>>67690380
You don't need to be a player to want to go watch a movie about a game you once played. You don't even need to have played WoW at all, RTS players will be just as excited. WoWs just as popular as always in terms of knowing about it, people just don't play the new expansion because they don't like it.
>>
>>67690278
Yes.
>>
>>67690380
i didn't play for years, still nostalgia will get me to cinema for sure
Duncan has made nothing but good movies so far

and to answer OPs question: no, age of video game films is coming anyways, they are all already on the way, FInal Fantasy, Assasin's Something, etc.
>>
it's good they didn't make it back in a day when CGI was more expensive and shittier
the later this got made the batter effects they could afford and this needs perfect CGI to work
>>
Yeah WC3 and then vanilla WoW triggers major nostalgia in me.
>>
File: WC3ScrnShot_040116_020634_01.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WC3ScrnShot_040116_020634_01.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67691637
After I learned this movie is coming and got hyped for it I actual started replaying all of the RTS games.
Hunting plague as we speak.
>>
>>67691637
>>
>>67691858
What did the new WC3 patch add/change? Or was it just for BattleNet stuff
>>
>>67691965
I didn't really notice any changes. Cinematics don't work on windows 10 (black screen with sound, there might be a fix but I don't care enaugh) other than that it's pretty good
>>
>>67690278
I never played WoW but I masturbate a lot to ThrallXGarrosh. Should I be hype?
>>
>>67690278

Video game movies will never die. They might keep failing, but every few years someone will try again when they start to smell that sweet game industry money.
>>
>>67692705
>implying Angry Birds won't be Movie of the Year
>>
>>67692809
Mobile games are not real games
>>
>>67693424
Buttmad /v/edditor, pls leave
>>
File: bangbangclap.gif (513 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
bangbangclap.gif
513 KB, 500x484
>>67690278
Be completely honest with me /tv/ - is it rational that I believe that, once this movie is a success, girls will be attracted to me because I have multiple level 100 characters on both Horde and Alliance and across multiple realms.
I'm wondering whether I should tell them that I cross-faction, I don't want them to think I'm unstable. On the other hand I want to look like I have a lot of resources.
Will this be the movie that turns me from a fa/tv/irgin into a grea/tv/asodilative
>>
>>67690278
I was looking forward to it until when I just thought it was going to be humans looking for Orcs while Orcs build stuff (kinda like the first two videogames).

When they added that shitty plotline about unity - I totally gave up on it and lost all interest to see it.
>>
File: didsomeonesay.jpg (61 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
didsomeonesay.jpg
61 KB, 560x415
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] ?
>>
>>67694513
but that's the exact plotline there always was
and just like in the game orcs win
>>
>>67691858
>all those lvl 3 paladins that sneaked into my base to kill acolytes and all you could do was coil them to minimize losses, but never kill him. meanwhile, he was getting a second expansion and building more towers.

TRIGGERED
>>
I want to watch this movie only for the bara Orc husbandos :33
>>
>>67690380
They have a lot of solid lore, so the movies have potential to be good. They have some shitty lore too but I expect it to be ignored or retconned.

It probably won't fail.
>>
>>67690278
I'm looking forward to it, mainly because a whole bunch of people who haven't played the original game and have no point of reference other that that it's a video game will be surprised by the ending where Stormwind falls and the good guys lose the 1st war .
>>
>>67690380
>The average fan base of wow in 2008-2011 was normie as fuck, now the average fan base are a bunch of beta neckbeards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

could you be more wrong
>>
>>67690278

>June 10th release date
>haven't seen a bit of hype about it on the internet
>haven't seen a single commercial for it
>haven't know a person to play WoW since 2009 or so

Yeah, Jim, it's dead on arrival. It's gonna be a super serial plot akin to LotR and everyone is sick of super serial plots regardless of fantasy setting.

Also, the second Independence Day is releasing the week before and the sequel to Finding Nemo is right afterward. I can't imagine a more perfect scenario to do really mediocre on the opening weekend and then piss off afterward.

I mean, how do you fuck up that hard? Really.
>>
>>67690278
If the biggest MMO of all time can't make it work, nothing can. Vidyakino rides on this.
>>
>>67695197
>No hype

>Threads up daily for weeks
>4 threads about it as we speak
>>
>>67690278
>video game movies

why would anyone want this...the cutscenes in game already deliver this

honestly GTA V is a better TV show than most crime TV shows
>>
File: 1375570522655.png (339 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
1375570522655.png
339 KB, 518x700
I want it to succeed because I want an Arthas movie.

War of the Ancients without time traveling humans and orcs would be excellent too
>>
>>67691919

Makes me want to play, but it will never feel the same.
>>
>>67695937
Great original trilogy, then terrible prequels. That's the tradition, be patient.
>>
>>67691343
>You don't need to be a player to want to go watch a movie about a game you once played
WoW won't be compelling enough as a movie for a general audience if they aren't already fans. It'll bomb harder than John Carter.
>>
>>67695810

>/tv/ matters
>>
>>67690380
I remember playing this during BC, anyone that said they'd make a Warcraft movie was laughed at. WoW's pretty shit now, but even back at it's height their own fanbase didn't even want a Warcraft, why the fuck did they think this was a good idea now?
>>
>>67695833
It's worse than just video game movies, it's one that's copied and derived from 2nd and 3rd hand materials that's already been adapted to movies.
>>
File: mfwhahafaggot.jpg (30 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
mfwhahafaggot.jpg
30 KB, 367x451
>>67692335

>windows 10
>>
File: Medivh.webm (726 KB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
Medivh.webm
726 KB, 1920x798
>>67690278
Gonna watch this because reasons
>>
>>67696093
It isn't based on WoW numnuts. It's based on the first war from Warcraft 1.
>>
>>67696094
>What is statistics

You can determine overall interest by extrapolating from any critical mass of people.
>>
>>67696178
Lol no it isn't. If you're one of those Warhammer dick suckers, they just started out with some similar aspects. But things have since come a long way and the story is definitely not the same at all.

By the way everything is inspired by what came before it in some way if you haven't realized that by now.
>>
>>67690380
Nigga China alone will make it a success, Warcraft 3 was huge as fuck there
>>
You think they'll make a Saurfang reference? Or Thunderfury?
>>
>>67697035
Wasn't Warcraft literally developed as a WH game until GW pulled the plug? Or was it Starcraft?
>>
File: botnet10.jpg (317 KB, 1632x766) Image search: [Google]
botnet10.jpg
317 KB, 1632x766
>>67696360
>implying my company would allow me to use anything else
good luck with running shit like Revit on Linux

on a side note it's the best system I ever used, Linux never just worked for me and trust me I tried, the most reliable distro I've had was Debian but it still sucked in desktop environment (was goat for my server back in the day though), win 7 and 8 have the same telemetry 10 had without the good looks and updated/improvements
don't even get me started on osx, unless you work only in office suite/browser even the most expensive ones are shit spec-wise
>>
>>67698048
>/g/
>>
>>67690278
I'm more looking forward to Assassin's Creed.

That should have more potential and I'm thinking it'll hit maybe 600 million worldwide, 175 domestic with the appeal of Fasbender and no less than what, 8 years of yearly releases for the teenage and 20-35 crowd?

And the backstory is more critically appealing than standard fantasy.
>>
>>67696381

A movie that we will finally have mages, a warlock, spells and shit. FINALLY!!
>>
>>67696381
>shiny eyes
that looks pretty good
>>
>>67690278
Maybe they'll get the Hobbit audience.

Isn't the budget under $100 million? Doesn't need to do BvS business or anything if that's the case.
>>
>>67695983
This
>I feel like a meth addict trying to chase that first high
>>
>>67698352
>fucking Assassin's Creed
>more potential than Warcraft
>Better story
>calling warcraft standard fantasy
what the actual fuck

I dropped AC after all missions were basically "go there, kill this guy, run away, get reward, now kill this next guy" but even die hard fans spread hate all over new releases
>>
>>67698525
But it won't let me go until they finally stop shitting out expansions in 2045.
>>
File: hb01.jpg (46 KB, 534x654) Image search: [Google]
hb01.jpg
46 KB, 534x654
>>67691919
>tfw I missed Blackrock's AQ opening because Aussie scum banged the gong at fucking 3AM on a school night
>>
>>67698567
Not him but Warcraft is a rip off of Warhammer.

Anyways people will still keep trying to adapt games no matter what. There is already some in the process of getting developed.
>>
>>67698567
Assassin's Creed's story is much more accessible than all of Warcraft's lore. Normies hear Warcraft and all they think is WoW, if even that. But if you asked them who Altair is, most would probably know.
>>
>>67698642
well lotr is ripoff of folk myths in this cale

also keep in mind warhammer sucks and had little to no fanbase
>>
>>67694857
>They have a lot of solid lore

None of which comes from WoW which I guarantee will be used as the source

>potential

You know what Hollywood does with potential
>>
>>67696681
With WoW lore aka dindu nuffin orcs
>>
>>67698660
AC movie will be no different than Prince of Persia. Gamers will hate that the story is not exactly like in games (but to be honest games have no story to fill in more than 30 minutes of screen time and AC action won't be as cool when you only watch it and not actually play), audiences will find it meh or okay.at best
"accesible story" is not something critics will praise either
>>
>>67698718
>None of which comes from WoW which I guarantee will be used as the source
check your facts first please
>>67698759
it's based off books Rise of the Horde and the las guardian
W1 lore has been retconed by original creators and enhanced since 25 years ago, sure but it's for the better, adds complexity and makes it less cliche, do you really want to see bad orcs v good humans like it would be otherwise?
>>
the only thing this movie doesn't have going for it is its marketing
what the hell are they thinking
>>
>>67698868
Do you seriously think Warcraft has a good story?

Are you one of those people that think Tyrion is a good character, Arthas' fall was tragic, and Illidan was a misunderstood good guy?
>>
>>67698642
Warcraft's ORIGINAL look (and only the look) was influenced by Warhammer. It quickly evolved and they're nothing alike anymore. Warcraft reached heights Warhammer could only dream of. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>67698868
>want to see bad orcs v good humans like it would be otherwise?
They not going to do that because we already have seen that in lotr
>>
>>67698687
>>67698933
Hey Chris
>>
>>67698718
>>67698759
It's based on books made to tell the Warcraft 1 story, not on WoW, so no.
>>
>>67698927
Some if it's lore IS actually good. If you've ever read the books there are some good ones. But I'm willing to bet you're one of those biased fucks who just shits on anything Warcraft related because of WoW when you don't know anything about Warcraft BUT WoW.
>>
>>67698927
good is a word that can mean many things
good as in amadeus script lever good? no, of course not
but good/cool as in epic and exciting stuff happen like in lotr/capeshit? sure

game of thrones was a fun read when I was 15 but I never cared too much about Tyrion, tv series I dropped around the 1st episode of 2nd season so I have no idea what they did with thim
>>
So it's like a video game but entirely cut scenes with no actual playing?

LOL
>>
>>67699171
mfw I hate RTS games but still suffered playing warcraft 3 only to move story forward and get those epic cutscenes
>>
>>67699075
I read and played Warcraft and it devoured a good chunk of my life. I remember when the Orcs were savage killers that consorted with demons for their ultimate unit before 3 introduced the noble savage aspect.

I remember when Grom Hellscream was a lanky reed thin murder machine before WoW changed him to be the same bulky top heavy Orc every other Orc is like.

I remember when Garona was still a half human.

But Warcraft grew into a mess as the focus on gameplay shifted to storytelling and Metzen got his fingers into everything.

Illidan falls to devouring demon power in the span of 1 mission after you free him in Warcraft 3.

Arthas' fall was dumb because Arthas wasn't a good character.

So on and so forth
>>
>>67698660
isnt ac story about some guy who has a memory recollection of his past life as an assassin?
isnt that kind of retarded?
>>
>>67698868
>Last Guardian

Nigger, Last Guardian is pre-WoW

I didn't read Rise of the Horde but considering it has World of Warcraft in title,..

>adds complexity

Adds Metzen's fan-fiction and CORRUPTION/REDEMPTION

>do you really want to see bad orcs v good humans

Yes, goddamnit. Because just because the villains are evil doesn't mean they can't be complex. Not to mention the Orc invasion is just a cover for Burning Legion.

>>67698933
>Warcraft reached heights

It was succesful because it reached lows Warhammer could only dream of.
>>
>>67699323
Chris Metzen is a hack. That's all there is to it. He ruined the franchise.
>>
>>67699323
Oh please. You're upset they did something actually different instead of copying the same old generic good humans bad orcs formula? We didn't need another LotR. The story evolved, stop complaining.

>Metzen got his fingers into everything
Metzen wrote the original Warcraft 1 lore in the first place. His fingers were already into everything. You just don't like the fact that he improved on his own work.
>>
>>67699374
There are still many bad orcs ya noob. The complexity you're talking about is exactly what the redone lore did. Many orcs that do terrible things but with actual compelling complexities now.
>>
File: YBHMsMY.png (480 KB, 711x435) Image search: [Google]
YBHMsMY.png
480 KB, 711x435
>>67699461
>Metzen improving on anything

Nice try Chris.
>>
>>67699374
>>Last Guardian
>Nigger, Last Guardian is pre-WoW
>I didn't read Rise of the Horde but considering it has World of Warcraft in title,..
Rise of the horde and last guardian take place in the exact same time, just tell the story from different perspective, both take place roughly 30 years before WoW storyline and if one of them has WoW game title slapped on its cover it just means that after release of WoW it was god way to sell it, purely marketing decision

>adds complexity

>Adds Metzen's fan-fiction and >CORRUPTION/REDEMPTION
he's the fucking author of the original story though, how can you call it fanfiction? was lotr fanfiction because tolkien retconed what the ring was and how the gollum scene played out?
>Yes, goddamnit. Because just because the villains are evil doesn't mean they can't be complex. Not to mention the Orc invasion is just a cover for Burning Legion.
watch lotr in this case, it has already been done, what separates warcraft from other fantasy settings is that no faction is really bad, there are heroes on both sides just like in star wars and you can relate to any faction as you play as all of them, in order for this to work as a movie you need to have someone relatable, a fucking protagonist among orcs and all is does is adds layers to the story
>It was succesful because it reached lows Warhammer could only dream of.
it's just like your opinion man
>>
>>67699578
>he's the fucking author of the original story though, how can you call it fanfiction? was lotr fanfiction because tolkien retconed what the ring was and how the gollum scene played out?
I meant in hobbit obviously
>>
>>67699461
The story didn't evolve. They just crammed more shit because the developers and writers thought it was cool.

Gnomes are full on tech wizards dealing with radioactive fallout

The Titans are changed from gods to some weird machine thing that crest golem robots

The off the cuff mentioned Old Gods are now so scary all the Titans were needed to handle a few of them

Trolls up the Voodoo because Voodoo is cool (a trait that even extends to Starcraft)

Draenei are changed from natural inhabitants of Draenor to being actually the good Demons and they're also fantasy Protoss, with the members you saw in 3 being corrupted versions.

The constant clip licking of Sylvanas.

Shoving in Pandas because they're low on ideas (though the Pandaren were surprisingly good I'll give them that)

And Metzen didn't improve shit. What happened was that world building grew from backstory and implications to becoming placed at the forefront and because Warcraft was now so popular, Metzen had no one reeling him in. He didn't improve shit.
>>
>>67699664
>My knowledge and opinion are shit and I speak out of my ass a lot
>>
>>67699567
What's the compelling complex reason the Thrall, former slave extraordinaire, letting slavery go rampant and even taking a noted one as a high ranked adviser when dealing with a King who turns out to have been enslaved by said high ranking adviser?

Mental retardation?
>>
>>67699461
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281361/combined

Chris Metzen .... manual illustrator

Metzen was only a manual illustrator. They let him do the story because he was the only one autistic enough to write any. Still, back in the day, he was probably held in check by all the people around him who would say things like "That's retarded, Chris"

You don't need to make a side good to make it complex. Orcs were most complex in Warcraft 2 with Gul'dan/Doomhammer power struggle.

>improved

Stop blowing your own horn, Chris
>>
>>67699817
Thrall is the worst thing about Warcraft. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>67696381
Holy fuck! You got me hyped!
>>
>>67699864
All the retcons are also hilarious.

The Doomhammer is no longer just a name for Orgrim being so good at wrecking fools but instead an ancestral weapon with a prophecy attached.

The whole Blackrock Orc and Blackrock Mountain thing.

>>67699893
Orc Moses is truly awful.
>>
>>67697208
Starcraft
>>
>>67699995
Not even the fans like Thrall and he isn't a well written character to balance not being liked. He's just a self insert gary stu.
>>
>>67699864
Again there are a shit-ton of still very bad orcs. Stop focusing on the one fucking clan that's good now and ignoring the fact that all the others are still as bloodthirsty as they were in WC1. One of the biggest fucking villains in the Warcraft universe is an orc, Gul'dan anyone? Seriously just stop. They added complexity to all the orc characters.
>>
File: dabble dagron.gif (655 KB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
dabble dagron.gif
655 KB, 400x216
>>67691423
>age of video game films is coming anyways
It's already been here for a while now, they've just been relatively shit.
>Super Mario Bros
Amazingly horrible, a must see
>Mortal Kombat / MK Annihilation
See above
>Street Fighter
RIP Gomez Adams
>Tomb Raider series
Not bad, but not great. Prime Jolie sideboob earns it some points.
>Double Dragon
Bad, do not watch under any circumstance
>Wing Commander
shit/10
>Resident Evil
Zombies and Umbrella Corp. that's all we need right?
>Silent Hill
Probably the best vg movie so far.
>Final Fantasy
Bad FF movie. Ok as a stand alone story.
>Uwe Boll """"adaptations"""". House of the Dead, Bloodrayne etc
Really dumb, only watch ironically to riff on.
I'm sure I'm forgetting some and am purposefully leaving out movies with video games as their theme like Wreck it Ralph and The Wizard.
>>
File: god.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>67693795
>>
>>67700090
A string of shit adaptations don't count.
>>
>>67700076
I don't see what's so good about drinking demon blood and committing genocide in a single night before going on to make a literal paved road using the bones of the dead women and children of those you killed.

I mean sure Gul'Dan showed them the way but even the expansion they did with the alternate timeline shows that the natural state of Orcs is killing everything. Whether it's demon magic or super tech, all that matters is shedding some blood.
>>
>>67699578
>there are heroes on both sides
>no faction is really bad

MUH GREY MORALITY

The sympathy for orcs in all the previous games didn't come from having heroes on both sides and no side being bad, it came from being able to wreck humie fucking shits and interesting units.
>>
File: Kung Kruupis.gif (35 KB, 345x200) Image search: [Google]
Kung Kruupis.gif
35 KB, 345x200
>>67700159
>Official adaptations aren't official.
Now I remember why I quit going to /v/.
>>
>>67700076
>one fucking clan that's good now

So good they work with humies? I'd rather see evil orcs vs good humans again than "We are different but if we just work together, we can do anything"
>>
>>67700207
To be fair that is what differentuates it from lotr as a popular ip.
All fantasy is tropes. Its either black vs white or shades of grey, everything is derivative.
But if talking about heros journey stories, its still fairly interesting to follow.
Basically >>67699664 said whats wring with wc. Its just shit on top of more shit, which is ok for a video game because narrative doesnt matter.
>>
>>67700207
How many times do we see heroes get tricked or corrupted in the Wow universe and everyone most band together to stop tbe big bad? Does Metzen realize that's not how you do grey morality?
>>
>>67690278
I havent played in years, yet all my old clanmates (friends im still in contact with, thanks to WoW) have all said they will go see it.

No one on /tv/ will understand, but WoW fans, Blizzard fans, and most video game fans want the movie to succeed.

Not sure how that will translate into $$$ for them though.
>>
>>67700207
There are heroes AND villains on both sides.
>>
>>67700761
It will translate into $700 million worldwide and a movie franchise.
>>
>>67691858
>brazilian interface

you are the cancer killing wc
>>
>>67700817
The movie will give us a look at young Arthas and a young Thrall.

I think the Lich King arc (if the franchise takes off) will be fricken awesome.
>>
>>67690278
i quit wow in 06 and i wanna watch the movie so i can have vague nostalgia cause it was really fun until autistic faggots ruined it by making it their full time job
>>
>>67696909
>what is selection bias

you fucking retard
>>
>>67702317
Come to my clinic, I'll cure you
>>
File: lucas-effect.png (777 KB, 846x490) Image search: [Google]
lucas-effect.png
777 KB, 846x490
>>67696381
oh boy. The lightning doesn't emit any light some times. No wonder it's a little goofy. Duncan needs more previz and experience with this kind of stuff. I hope the story is so good so the audience may at least forget the effects.
>>
>>67703991
You realize Duncan doesn't actually do the effects right? It's ILM. Are you seriously trying to school what is probably the best vfx studio on the planet with like 40 years of experience?
>>
Depends on whether we get hippy orcs who only fight because they have to or bloodthirsty world-killer orcs bringing about the apocalypse because fuck you.
>>
>>67704104
There will be both types. :)
>>
>>67701223
40 man Casual raids were fun as fuck.. too bad people started taking it way to fucking seriously
>>
>>67704052
I worded it wrong. I mean like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN8JYPvCL-w

They know he will emit light and thus affect the surrounding objects so they made that LED suit. On that WC movie clip, he has lightning on his hands but the surrounding looks like they're not "affected" by it. It's like the lightsabers from the prequels.
>>
>>67704138
Do the bloodthirsty Orcs kill and then skullfuck the hippies?
>>
>>67704156
Yes
>>
File: fXCUz27.jpg (49 KB, 625x374) Image search: [Google]
fXCUz27.jpg
49 KB, 625x374
>>67704218

Indeed, my good friend. This is good news. I do believe I might be feeling the slightest palpitations of excitement coursing through my dry veins.

Perchance prey, do you think the Bloodthirsty Orcs will be depicted as a tragic fall from grace or as an uplifting liberation from their mundanity?
>>
File: 1447993762335.png (471 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1447993762335.png
471 KB, 600x512
>people are so dumb that they don't realize that this movie is about the events before and during Warcraft 1
>everyone keeps calling it the "WoW movie"
>>
>>67704338
Can you blame us? Warcraft has become synonymous with WoW now.

A lot of people who hate WoW will be avoiding this film for precisely this reason.
>>
>>67704328
All I can say is Gul'dan loves what he does for a living.
>>
>>67704619
My pants cannot repel erections of this magnitude.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.