[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some footy of the Doomsday fight. Shame about the niglet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: notthisscene.jpg (13 KB, 600x253) Image search: [Google]
notthisscene.jpg
13 KB, 600x253
Some footy of the Doomsday fight. Shame about the niglet's voice over the top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lh_AKR_WUk
>>
Also, if anyone has some footage from the warehouse fight or opening scene, please post
>>
File: dog4.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
dog4.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>67690221
>that music when wonder woman shows up
>>
>>67690221
Bump you fags
>>
>>67690221
>little niggers being hyped when Wonder Woman shows up

WTF
>>
>>67690221
>that music

just snyder my shit up
>>
I keep hearing over and over again from various sources, be it critics or audiences, that Gal Gadot was great. I feel like she was pretty unremarkable and half her lines came off pretty wooden.

Am I wrong on this? Because I'm really starting to wonder whether or not I'm crazy here.
>>
>>67691410
10/10
>>
>>67691434
I don't know, I haven't seen it yet. Just fishing for footage of the fight scenes
>>
>>67691434
The movie could have not had her in it and it would have changed absolutely nothing.
The main complaints are the action being "impossible to follow" and the movie "taking itself too seriously"
Critics are trash.
>>
The black kid sounds based. Fuck off and go back to /pol/.
>>
>>67690221
>>67691353

>Black kids can't have fun

Go fuck yourselves edgy /polgbt/ faggots
>>
Wait Doomsday can fly?

How the hell did they contain him to one place if he could piss off and wreck shit?
>>
File: wwjumpin.webm (404 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wwjumpin.webm
404 KB, 640x480
>>67692713
He can't fly, just jump real high. Same with WW btw.
>>
File: wwlasso.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wwlasso.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>67692713
WW contained him with her lasso.
>>
>WAI DIDJU BRANG UM BECK TO DAH SEETIE?
And people actually thought she was a good Wonder Woman?
>>
>>67692697
>polgbt

Pol gabagool?
>>
>>67692919
If she didn't have an accent, you'd be complaining about how she didn't have an accent.

Go back to plebbit red.
>>
>>67691434
>>Am I wrong on this? Because I'm really starting to wonder whether or not I'm crazy here.
You're sane. I felt the same way after I finished watching it.
>>
>>67691434

Like another Anon said. If her scenes were cut, and the final fight was just Batman and Superman vs. Doomsday it would have literally not changed anything. Just have Batman kite Doomsday a bit more till Superman shows up.

I will say, in costume she does look great but every other scene she just looked meh. Her dialogue though its very lacking and it isn't bad its just that it really doesn't stand out. Her delivery is very flat, and it doesn't help they barely gave her any lines. Critics are just trying to suck up to women so they'll shut the fuck up about Wonder Woman.
>>
Where is the batmobile chase scene, that one was hella frigin ebin
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.