[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Al passes a kidney stone that is so excruciating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>it's a Al passes a kidney stone that is so excruciating to watch you look up how to prevent kidney stones after episode
>>
did the fight with bullock induce the kidney stone passing? Or was it a coincidence?
>>
>>67689234

If I ever got one of those, I'm just gonna ask the doctors to shoot me in the head.
>>
>>67690244

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it's when that fat redheaded hooker stuck her finger in his ass.
>>
>>67690244
he was having trouble peeing beforehand, but getting jacked up and bullock landing on him when they went tumbling off the balcony didn't exactly help
>>
>>67689234

SWEGEN!
>>
>>67689234
TRIXIE MILK HIS COCK

>blood fills tray
>>
>>67691469

you have no idea how true this statement is
>>
>>67689234

> it's a Calamity Jane burns her snatch episode
>>
>>67689234
No because I had to watch my dad go through the same thing when I was like 8 years old
>>
>>67694459
Kidney stones are genetic
You're fucked lad
>>
>>67695813

no they aren't
>>
>>67691469
you know doctors can cure you instead, right?
>>
File: hiroshima.jpg (48 KB, 736x385) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima.jpg
48 KB, 736x385
>>67697231
Cure this.
>>
>>67695813
>Kidney stones are genetic
>>
>>67697278
thats not kidney stones
>>
how to prevent kidney stones:
drink a lot of water every day
>>
Drink plenty of water
>>
>>67697319
so?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.