[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pussy motherfuckers need to grow some balls and accept the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Get at me.png (26 KB, 524x365) Image search: [Google]
Get at me.png
26 KB, 524x365
You pussy motherfuckers need to grow some balls and accept the idea that there was nothing wrong with BvS.

Maybe you're actually just a bunch of Marvelfags that are petrified to death come the realization that DC actually makes QUALITY movies as opposed to action packed gigasocks.

You people that would rather watch a Marvel movie are fucking children, hence while adults like us have a smaller voice. All of /tv/ is full of young glorified losers that are utterly scared of the havoc DC is about to cause you fucking haters.

My friend's currently at a fucking DePaul University for studying critics and his taste is top notch. He knows everything about Korean, Spain, and Switzerland movies and he AGREES that BvS is an ACTUAL good movie ESPECIALLY compared to some Disney kiitty crap like Star Wars. He knows wtf he's doing compared to half of you basement dwellers.

All I'm saying is, maybe grow up a little and realize that theres nothing wrong to this great comic film. Hell, you might even get into it and start reading the comics. If you do get curious, I'll be here to lead you. ;)
>>
Stop whining.
Disney is one of the only companies that makes intelligent films aimed at both adults and children.
>>
deeceecuck
>>
File: 1429915786833.png (118 KB, 258x202) Image search: [Google]
1429915786833.png
118 KB, 258x202
ur friend is ganna owe a lot of money,
>>
>The people like OP's pic that are so butthurt about BvS' critc reception are ALWAYS the kind of people that never watches any films that aren't blockbusters, "geeky" movies or Adam Sandler-tier comedies.
>>
>>67690004
dis
>>
File: whut.png (705 KB, 615x600) Image search: [Google]
whut.png
705 KB, 615x600
>Superman; Literally strong for no good reason

>Batman; Literally smart for no good reason

>Flash; Literally fast for no good reason

>Lantern; Literally no good reason

Why the fuck do people even try to argue defending DC? Shit's been garbage since the get-go.
>>
>>67692176
do one for marvel or keep shilling
>>
>>67688402
>nothing wrong
It's not a bad movie but objectively it's flawed in many ways.
>>
File: 1457871542872.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1457871542872.png
262 KB, 800x820
>>67688402
shut up kid, no one cares about your capeshit tantrum
>>
>>67692239

The worst one for Marvel is probably Spidernan.

>Get bit by a Spider

>Has Spider powers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.