[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didn't break a single law. Show me where conspiracy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 720x480
He didn't break a single law. Show me where conspiracy to murder an alien is illegal.
>>
>>67686704
Creating Doomsday is probably pretty illegal
>>
Go to bed Donald Trump.
>>
>>67686704
he pushed someone off a building
>>
He did 9/11 on the Capitol
>>
>literally gave the planet to Darkseid
>>
>>67686704
the greatest crime he committed was that sense of fashion he had in the movie
>>
BOYS

MMM
>>
>>67686801
Nicole aniston?
>>
File: lex.webm (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
lex.webm
2 MB, 480x320
Sexual harassment.
>>
>>67686704
He jeopardized the entire planet.
>>
Conspiracy to commit a terrorist action upon politicians is pretty high up there when it comes to crimes. They wouldn't lock him up, they'd probably execute the pissant
>>
>>67686777
Darkseid is in this movie too? How the hell did they manage to fit all of this into one script?
>>
>>67688071
>Darkseid is in this movie too?

There's a deleted scene posted earlier this week showing him talking to freakish monster in the pit where he made Doomsday, people are saying it's one of Darkseid's generals.
>>
>Bombed the Capitol building
>Pushed Amy off his building
>Smuggled kryptonite

Not sure how creating Doomsday would be illegal, but he definitely would be responsible for deaths, and property damage it caused.
>>
He threw a woman off a high building which would have definitely killed her

that's murder, m8
>>
>>67688071
He communicates with Darkseid in a deleted scene, but for some reason they decided to keep the cringey scene where he's all "HE'S COMING! THAT BELL CAN'T BE UNRUNG! DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!" which has no meaning without the context of the deleted scene.
>>
>>67686704
Kidnapping is still a crime.
>>
>>67686704
kidnapping
>>
File: 1371306598033.gif (385 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1371306598033.gif
385 KB, 500x275
>attempted murder for throwing lois lane off a fucking building
>several dozen counts of murder by bombing that senate building as well as destruction of government property
>international bullshit by orchestrating that massacre in the middle east
>illegal importation of minerals
He did a ton of illegal shit.
>>
>>67686743
This.

This is explicitly what he went to jail for.

How is /tv/ so shit at watching movies for the last four years.

DId Prometheus forever break this board?
>>
>>67686704
premeditated overacting
>>
>>67689075
DING DING DING DING DING
>>
>>67686704

Hired private soldiers to kill people in Africa, kidnapped Martha Kent, kidnapped Lois Lane, exploded Capitol Hill in DC killing hundreds of people, illegally imported kryptonite rock without US government permit, let loose a savage beast on a city, possibly killing hundreds.
>>
>>67689042
probably. I remember when implied details were actually not considered shit on this board. Old /tv/ wouldn't suck the dick of BvS, but it would actually acknowledge for what it did well.
>>
>importing a banned substance
>blowing up the capital building
>funding mercenaries in africa
>creating an abomination to destroy the world

Did you watch the movie?
>>
>>67688139
He only pushed her, the ground would have killer her.
>>
>>67686733
But did he shoot them first?
>>
>>67689324
thanks for the info christian weston chandler
>>
File: Reeeeee.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeee.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>67686728
>Creating Doomsday
>Lex Luther created Doomsday

that's it. i'm out.

i'm officially some old out of touch fart posting on a website for little kids. i'm too far gone to be able to related to this shit anymore. all Lex ever did was regrown Doomsday after Superman killed him.
>>
>>67686704
Human trafficking but its easy to forget
>>
>>67688139
That's attempted murder.
>>
>>67689374
but he did in the movie
He combined his blood with the corpse of that other kryptonian
>>
>>67686901

>I will fuck you brainless

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67689144

in the words of /tv/ autists, VA LA
>>
File: DC_JenKira_DCP247[1].jpg (86 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
DC_JenKira_DCP247[1].jpg
86 KB, 980x551
>>67689483
>VA LA VA!
>>
>>67686901
I cringed so hard when i saw this.
>>
>>67689436
>hence the image
>>
Kidnapping Marthas is a felony pal. A Bat-felony
>>
So the real lex, lex sr, is basically a german immigrant who hits children and "abominates" them?
>>
>>67690001
>So the real lex, lex sr

What do you mean "the real lex"?
>>
>>67690085
they said this lex is lex jr., his kid
>>
Why was this movie so bad?
>>
>>67686704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW5IHewoypA
I still think this version of Batman v Superman is better than this movie.
>>
>>67690165

But what does that mean in terms of character? It's not as if Jesse's dad fought Superman and Jesse is doing the same thing his character has been dead for years before Superman even arrived.

What i'm saying is that Jesse's character is pretty much the one from the comic, a super genius who loathes Superman, it makes no sense saying his dad is the real Lex.
>>
>>67690199
I enjoyed it.

Clearly not as much as the people who kept clapping during my showing though.
>>
File: 1455519209105.jpg (43 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1455519209105.jpg
43 KB, 720x600
This DC movieverse is SO FUCKING BAD.

Pa Kent does literally the exact opposite of everything he's been shown to act like- does nothing to help instill a sense of responsibility and good in his son and will literally die so his son continues to hide like a fucking puss, then get's fathercuck'd by Jor-El who Clark ends up treating like a "real" father

Clark acts absolutely nothing like we know Clark to act like. He seems like this weirdo fucking alien person instead of a farm boy from Kansas. Literally the secret identity of Superman at his core is basically the opposite of Batman: Clark Kent is a person who PRETENDS to be Superman sometimes. Batman is a person who PRETENDS to be Bruce Wayne sometimes. But in these movies, Clark is all "oh on MY planet this means hope" and shit, and there's all this disgustingly weird Jesus symbolism for some reason? Clark never thought he was better than anyone. He just had powers that he could help people with. That was all.

BATMAN FUCKING KILLS PEOPLE. DUDE THAT IS LITERALLY ONE OF LIKE TWO RULES HE HAS. HOW IS THAT HARD TO FUCK UP? JUST MAKE A BATMAN WHO IS GROWLING AND DOES DETECTIVE SHIT AND DOESN'T KILL ANYONE. WHAT THE FUCK, DC. COME ON.

I cannot watch any more of this schlock, even to make fun of it. I don't want to know how they'll ruin Flash. He'll probably be super self serious and cut a guys arm off or something.
>>
>>67690306
>I enjoyed it.
Cool. It's still a bad movie though.
>>
i really do not understand the hate on this movie.

maybe is because i had never read any comic book

this character lex is really nice a bit overacted but nice.The comic book one is diferent?
>>
>>67690604
I don't disagree.
>>
>>67690604

>Cool. It's still a bad movie though.

typical /tv/ retard who thinks his negative opinion on a movie is worth something. do you people talk like that in your everyday life? jesus fuck
>>
You know people on here say they hated his portrayal, but you have to consider that Lex was a mad scientist before he was a suave business man.
>>
>>67690564
>BATMAN FUCKING KILLS PEOPLE. DUDE THAT IS LITERALLY ONE OF LIKE TWO RULES HE HAS. HOW IS THAT HARD TO FUCK UP? JUST MAKE A BATMAN WHO IS GROWLING AND DOES DETECTIVE SHIT AND DOESN'T KILL ANYONE. WHAT THE FUCK, DC. COME ON.

Why does a movie adaptation batman be the same of you kidies comic books?

i`ve never read any of this shit and i thought the movie was great.
>>
>>67690713
implying that people that post on 4chan have a life.
>>
>>67690564
I agree with your post entirely. Snyder and Goyer are wasting Affleck and Cavill. Also the Flash basically already paralyzed someone in that snippet of him in BvS
>>
>>67690564
if batman is happy to kill people now, why does he still fight criminals hand-to-hand? why not carry around a gun and just shoot them?
>>
>>67690564
And why can't Batman kill people? Would you honestly rather see him do impractical shit all the time to avoid taking lives instead of defaulting to nonlethal means but killing when necessary, like a human being with a sense of self-preservation would?
>>
>>67690001
>>67690085
>>67690293

Jesse Eisenberg's character, in terms of his motivation and role in the story, is the "real" Lex Luthor. He draws his specific name from Lex Luthor's son in the comics as a reflection of the fact that he's younger than usually portrayed (being the same age as Superman rather than a 40-50 year old).

While I found it interesting, I thought it was odd that he had next to zero public speaking ability; that's usually a strong point of Luthor's.

Anyway, the point is that he is the "real" Lex Luthor, details aside. His father was not a super villain as far as we know (the only hero to oppose would be Wonder Woman and she disappeared after WW1).
>>
>>67691123

Thank you, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>67686704
HE BLEW UP THE FUCKIN SENATE AND SOLD WEAPONS TO TERRORISTS YOU AUTISTIC TRASH
>>
>>67686704
He blew up the capitol building.
>>
>>67690824
>>67690916
>>67691052

I did think it was out of character for Batman to kill anyone at all, but he only does it to people attacking him with heavy weapons from vehicles - assault rifles, miniguns, rocket launchers, etc., where he really had little other choice. The only other exception is KGBeast, where the situation was going to resolve with *someone's* death, and he chose to save Martha. He doesn't do it in person, despite the opportunity to do so with the mook's guns.

I didn't love it, but I bought it, and I hope he'll back off from it again.
>>
>>67691287
>KGBeast
oh shit i never made the connection

The Batman-as-crimefighter was wickedly done. He was scary. And not "whoa where'd you come from" scary like Keaton and Bale, more of a "jesus fuck what the hell is that oh god" scary
>>
>>67691287
don`t you guys get it yet?

batman is a mentally ill crazy man.

if he wanted to stop criminals he would just invest in education and in taking peple off of the streets.

but he is a madman who loves punching people in the face because he wasn`t strong enough to protect his parents.

this non kill rule shit is just to justify that shit in his mad head.
>>
>>67691412
>if he wanted to stop criminals he would just invest in education and in taking peple off of the streets.
he does invest in education and taking people off the streets
>>
>>67691412
>invest in education

Doesn't he do that too? I think it's often the case that in Gotham, corruption means that money doesn't actually reach people who need it. The system is that broken. That's why they needed a Batman. It's just that as soon as it started to get better, Supervillains started to show up.
>>
>>67686704
attempted murder of louis lane.
>>
>>67691507
He does.

He's a huge philanthropist. That other guy doesn't know shit about bruce wayne.
>>
>>67686704

Even if lots of his acts could get swept away, put on a fall guy or whatever else, there's illegal importation of radioactive materials and attempted murder of Lois Lane.

Even if he tried to argue that he knew Lois would not die (and no jury would buy that), it'd still be reckless endangerment.
>>
what was the point of the scene in the middle east again
>>
OP, did you forget that he bombed the capitol building and killed dozens of people?

>>67691123
>While I found it interesting, I thought it was odd that he had next to zero public speaking ability; that's usually a strong point of Luthor's.

He has a different kind of charisma to suit a more modern, silicon valley type CEO they were going for. He might be bad at public speaking (or it's an act to seem quirky), but he's probably got a dozen social media channels he updates constantly that the common folk love him for.

It was actually pretty neat. Even though he was very different, he still felt extremely Luthor-y at his core. I really liked him.
>>
He blew up his qt secretary.
>>
>>67691827

A setup by Luthor, Superman intervening in a political hot zone with bodies on the ground? Of course the world's going to notice
>>
>>67691832
I really liked Jesse's performance too. Honestly in The Double he killed.
>>
>>67691832
>Social Media channels

That's an interesting point. I didn't mean to imply I thought the new interpretation was wrong. He shows a lot of competence speaking in other places, like when he's trying to sell the Senate his "silver bullet".

I liked how you could practically see Luthor bubbling with rage at several points. Eisenberg's interpretation of Luthor may be questionable, but he really committed to it and delivered a complete performance.
>>
>>67691827

Superman had not intervened in political matters at all like terrorism, which kept his reputation intact even if many people were suspicious of him. However, he ALWAYS rescued Lois Lane.

Thus, Luthor hires mercenaries to create a political/terrorist incident, and makes sure Lois is there so that Superman will show up. It draws enough to attention to force Congress to act, which sets off the plot.
>>
>>67686704
he caused the deaths of countless people
>>
He blew up congress
Unleashed a monster on the world
Had a bunch of niggers murdered
Lied to the US government and misappropriated their funding for his insane plan
>>
>>67692035
Do you liked the movie, anon?
>>
>>67689702
It's supposed to be intimidating, but it's more humorous than anything, as is every attempt throughout the movie.
>>
What was doomsday so mad about?
Can you imagine if in reality how funny it would be if someone created some monster and it turned out that it liked to get massages and eat berries all day long?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13rcbcitmbrtzbmf22tifdrksvwt1w4b04
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.