[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (483 KB, 623x420) Image search: [Google]
file.png
483 KB, 623x420
what was his problem?
>>
cancer
>>
>>67686144
He was a mild-mannered man who married a controlling bitch and thought she was the love of his life, but then he found out he gets more kicks out of controlling and humiliating others, rather than being in that role himself.
>>
>>67686250
Come on Walt, time for your pathetic birthday handjob.
>>
His health insurance didn't cover his disease.
>>
File: Skyler_pilot.jpg (38 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
Skyler_pilot.jpg
38 KB, 960x536
>>67686834
You should be more grateful tЬh birthday boy.
>>
he realized the spin off show was better than his
>>
>>67686144
being careless enough to forget about the poetry book
>>
>>67686144
Pride. He left Grey Matter because he couldn't stand not being the smartest in the room, then they got rich and he was stuck in a thankless job he was overqualified for.

The cancer was just an excuse. He spells this out by the end of the show - He just likes being the biggest guy around.
>>
File: 3x13_-_Full_Measure_11.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3x13_-_Full_Measure_11.png
2 MB, 1280x720
He had autism. You really think Walt Jr's retardation just happened out of thin air? its simple genetics
>>
>>67686144
He was a pushover his whole life until getting close to death made him realize how to stand up for himself and go out and TAKE what he wanted. Up to this point, pretty classic character arch

Then because of the context of the story he just became a typical drug lord: a nasty SOB
>>
He got cucked twice, and named his wife's son after himself.
In other words he's a beta who needs to be edgy to feel better.
>>
File: file.png (564 KB, 1274x702) Image search: [Google]
file.png
564 KB, 1274x702
what was his problem?
>>
>>67688211
Nothing. He was a perfect himan being.
>>
>>67686250

wtf are you on about Skyler was a good wife.
>>
>>67688211
just did his job for the only thing he cared about
>>
File: fulla.gif (628 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
fulla.gif
628 KB, 300x240
He had a major attitude problem, mister
>>
>>67688211
he didn't kill walt
>>
>>67686144
His ego
>>
He was white
>>
File: file.png (343 KB, 732x412) Image search: [Google]
file.png
343 KB, 732x412
why was she so perfect?
>>
Walt's story is the typical "cucked guy starts to stand up for himself and be alpha" story except it keeps going past where the credits usually roll and shows that he became TOO alpha and dangerous
>>
Would you rather live an unsatisfying life or a life full of disappointment?
>>
>>67689399
beat me to it.
>>
he was the danger
>>
>>67689262

THICK
>>
What triggered a lot of more sheltered viewers wasn't his actions but the fact that prior to them he was a harmless middle class white guy with a degree. I guess their logic is he 'should have known better' as opposed to the thousands of more mundane criminals around the world who do equally bad things for significantly more selfish reasons. It's like how a married politician is demonized disproportionately by the public for sleeping with 19 year old compared to that guy who killed a family of 5 in their sleep for fun.
>>
he did nothing wrong
>>
>>67689262
>>
>>67688696
I'm a hymen being if you know what I mean
>>
>>67688211
his boy got broke
>>
>>67686144
He literally ruined a shitload of lives.
>>
>>67692626
It's more common than you think. You can ruin someone's life by simply getting ahead.
>>
>>67686144
he was literally radet with a fundamental knowledge of chemistry.

as soon as he got the chance to make some money he pissed all over his belief system and shat on those he cared about for a quick buck.
>>
>>67686144
He was an asshole. Sometimes it's just that simple.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.