[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want some cool insider info on this show? Gus appears in episode 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
Want some cool insider info on this show?

Gus appears in episode 10
>>
oh wow more bb cameos amazing
>>
>>67685320
He's the only one I'm aware of.
>>
does the sandpiper case get resolved?
>>
no shit is shows him walking into that mexican restaurant in this weeks preview
>>
>>67685205
how could that be?

Isn't he in Chile rescuing his boyfriend from the slums?
>>
Bill Burr appears as well.
>>
>>67685205
No shit. You thought we wouldnt see gus yet?

Mike was working for him when we first saw him in BB, of course they're gonna explain it.

To be honest, Mikes story has been better lately. Granted, they've pulled out cameos for him but still. Last episode was probably one of the best for jimmy this season so far.
>>
File: 1459461262258.jpg (60 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1459461262258.jpg
60 KB, 600x582
>>67685493
>>
>>67687867
God damn it, i love this show but this season they've been pulling cameos left and right.
Same with call backs to BB.

They're gonna blast through all that too soon and then we'll be stuck with just plain BCS, which isnt bad but is a bit stale this season.
>>
>>67685493
Crazy 8, Tuco, Tuco's Cousins, Hector

Did you even watch the show? Its like a Breaking Bad clip show anymore.
>>
>>67687977
What about Ken?
>>
>>67688240
Oh yeah I completely forgot about that because it was so embarrassing.

There are probably even more examples, and by the end of the show everyone from breaking bad will have appeared.

>kek Jimmy bumped into Skylar at the grocery store, 10/10 bravo vince
>>
I remember hearing at one point that BCS was also going to take place during and after BB. is that still a thing, if it ever was?
>>
>>67688486
there will something happen after the cinnabon scenes (the finale i imagine) so there will either be a huge timeskip or they just show it all
>>
>>67685205
this show is so fucking bad. it's like 40 minutes of people talking baout nothing, and 10 minutes of an old bastard talking about his grand daughter and killing mexicans, but not in the fun way, more in the boring way. When are they going to develop the show taking place during the Breaking Bad period, with Saul having to deal with his illegal firm and also having to deal with Walter's bullshit?
>>
>>67688604
At the pace they're going now there's no way they are going to cover the Breaking Bad storyline, and I really hope they don't anyway because it will all just be memes.

I'm guessing timeskip with maybe a little recap of the Breaking Bad shit and maybe a little story around when he first leaves Albuquerque. Most of the story will probably just be the next few years after where we are now and they'll give him some kind of ending to his story that we've seen in the flash forwards.

If they go into the Breaking Bad storyline and start making Walt or Jessie appear I'm dropping this show. I don't care how far in I am. That shit would be cancer.
>>
BORING SHIT WARNING

I'm the lawfag from the show threads.
I've been thinking about what Kim could have done differently in that motion hearing from 2 weeks ago. I don't think it was as totally unwinnable as the show made it seem. I talked with some people at work who have more experience with this kind of litigation, and civil procedure tricks in general, and Kim's best move would have been to argue for in-camera review of the class representative's medical records. That's where the judge basically evaluates some portion of the records to solve some issue, but they aren't turned over to the defense. Kim could have argued that if Schweikart's justification for wanting the medical records was to make sure that the representatives are fit represent the rest of the class (all the sandpiper people) the judge would be capable of doing that via in-camera review without violating the privacy of the class representatives' medical records or giving the defense any additional information.
>>
>>67688614
>DUDE GUNS LMOA
>Talking is boring

and

>When are they going to develop the show taking place during the Breaking Bad period, with Saul having to deal with his illegal firm and also having to deal with Walter's bullshit?

This would be absolute meme cancer.

>LMOA A DIFFERENT SIDE OF THE SAME STORY WE'VE ALREADY SEEN
>DUDE WALT LMAO

Go watch Batman vs Superman again
>>
>>67688853
who gives a shit lmao
>>
>>67688853
No one gives a fuck, it was a story device. If anyone sees their area of expertise in a tv show there is always bullshit you can pick apart. They just had to get Kim in a room with that old dude.
>>
>Gus and Mike bond over their mutual hatred of the Salamancas
All makes sense now.
>>
>>67688819
i have been thinking about this and have the best solution for not making the BrBa a memefest with more reference than we already have.

BrBa had an ep which was called "Better Call Saul", in which Saul first appeared as a character.

Idea 1) So BCS could have an ep thats called "Breaking Bad". In that ep all of BrBas shit is shown from Jimmys side really fast. It would obviously be the best rated episode of the whole series because they can show a lot of situations from Sauls side and by that have an action packed ep specifially for brba fans.

Idea 2) Have an episode called "Breaking Bad" that shows Jimmy doing something that truly makes him Saul. Him "breaking bad" essentially. Make the episode end with Walt coming in the door (which would be another reference to the title of the ep). Episode after that is a timeskip right after the BrBa events.

Both could work but id love to have Idea 2
>>
I doubt it, Vince that that in episode 10 he had the opportunity to include a certain character, but Gould argued against it because it would take the focus off the main plot. Something like that.
>>
inb4 this show will be renamed to breaking bad once the storyline caught up and the show will just continue, and continue and become an endless ride like supernatural
>>
>>67688963

>If anyone sees their area of expertise in a tv show there is always bullshit you can pick apart

Good thing they'll be going to Hardee's next episode so you can fill us in
>>
>>67689502
Don't you mean whataburger?
>>
>>67687867
It's nice those two cleared their busy schedules to help a guy like Vince.
>>
How can the Hank cameo happen? He meets both Mike and Jimmy for the first time in BB.
>>
>>67687867
Lmao Hank looks visibly older. Fucks sake.
>>
>>67687511

I hope Joe DeRosa and Bill get screentime together at some point
>>
>>67689920
Something to do with the cartel characters for sure. Hank doesn't have to meet Mike or Jimmy to significantly affect them.
>>
File: billboard.jpg (20 KB, 332x203) Image search: [Google]
billboard.jpg
20 KB, 332x203
>>67685205
>SAUL GO ODMAN
Saul will die of over dose at the finale confirmed. BRAVO VINCE.
>>
File: 1418156930017.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1418156930017.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>>67688853

You're getting shit on but I appreciate your effort law bro.
>>
>>67689050
If its one episode I can deal with it because it may be necessary for exposition. If they do a whole season of Breaking Bad and tell everything from Saul's side I'm out. That will be too many memes and cameos for me. I think they're smarter than turning this into a total meme fest though (I hope).
>>
>>67689050
Vince does montage really well so I can see the first idea happening. Id be pretty happy with that. But I wouldnt want it to be seen as the best episode of the series. I wonder what BCS's Ozymandias will be.
>>
>>67690715
>I wonder what BCS's Ozymandias will be.
Probably when Chuck dies
>>
>>67690397
Well this current season isn't even close to BBs time and yet we've had.

>Hector
>Tuco
>Cousins
>Crazy 8

And apparently we're gonna possibly see Hank and Gomez as well. Seems a little bit gratuitous to be honest. I hope Vince knows what he's doing.
>>
>>67687867
>Muh dick
I want Hanks dick so bad.
>>
>>67688901
Nigga more interesting shit happens in my daily life, I don't give a fuck about if kim is getting a promotion. Your proly the type of person who watches youtube vlog channels.
>>
>>67687798
I agree with all your post except I don't think Gus will be shown till next season. Perhaps he's alluded to in the finale.
>>
>>67690715
>I wonder what BCS's Ozymandias will be.

Granite State was it.
>>
>>67690359
>SAUL GO, TOD MAN
tod cameo confirmed
>>
>>67686970
That was in the 90s, possibly 80s
>>
>>67691623
Or it could be

>SAUL GO TO DMAN

But who is this D-man?
>>
>>67690858
What, fuck you who the fuck told you we are seeing Hank this season? We aint fucking seeing Hank this goddamn season and I doubt we are gonna see Gus, MAYBE.
I'm a huge bb fan and I was pretty confident we would barely see any bb characters. But once they started coming back in droves I think what they are doing. It's pretty sick, IMO. I like how in bb we know why Gus hates Tio but not why Tio hates Gus. In bcs we will not know why Gus hates Tio, but have it be alluded to, while we are going to get the full story as to why Tio hates Gus (he put him in a wheel chair and possibly works with Nacho)
>>
>>67687867
Op here. They're not in it. At least not this season anyway.

They were visiting the set because Steven Michael Quezada is running for mayor of Albuquerque and Dean Norris was over lending his old friend some support.
>>
>>67690769
Nah, I mean maybe but his death isn't nearly as sad as hanks, chuck is old and has no one, besides Jimmy, anyway, Hank dying was so shitty cause he had a wide and a son in law who really loved him not to mention a big important job. Maybe tho since Jimmy loves him and would feel bad about getting him killed
>>
>>67690388
>>67688853

i agree with him, but i aint readin none of that shit
>>
>>67691731
>he put him in a wheel chair

Did he? Was this ever confirmed in Breaking Bad? Although it wouldn't be surprising if Hector being in a wheelchair was of Gus' doing.
>>
>>67686970
in the show does not mean, BECOMES SAUL GOODMAN
>>
>>67692324
Never confirmed but on the podcast they say "there's some tension because we don't know how Tio winds up in the wheelchair, we will have to watch and find out" and in breaking bad of course walt says to Tio "you hate him but I bet there's someone you hate even more" why would Tio hate Gus. Just cause hes a dirty South American? He hates him because he put him in a wheel chair, no doubt in my mind. Either Gus does or Nacho does with Gus's aid, I just feel it.
>>
Wait no I just remembered Tio hates Gus for killing don Eladio and all the other family members. Nacho puts Tio in the wheel chair. Gus will have a smaller part to play perhaps
>>
>>67692324
I'm pretty sure Mike is gonna shoot Hector, and he's gonna end up crippling him.
>>
>>67685205
I will say right now that there's another cameo before this season ends, BUT it's not Gus.

I first hinted at this a few episodes back. I said that there were three characters coming back -- two of which show up at the same time.

Well, you now know the two who were on-screen together (the cousins).

I won't reveal the last character because I like my job too much, but I can promise you that it's not Gus. The character appears in a sort of cliffhanger capacity, but it's not literally the last thing you see before the series ends.
>>
>>67692723
Hector and the twins, that's three
>>
>>67692723
Also if it's not Gus then it's Gus's little henchman that got box cutt'd, obvious cause they already said he was coming back
Or junkyard Joe :I
>>
>>67692489
>walt says to Tio "you hate him but I bet there's someone you hate even more"

Ah yes, that's a good point. I always wondered what the backstory for Hector's hatred for Gus was, because Gus must have obviously pulled some serious shit for that to happen.
>>
>>67692952
Also killing Gus using the wheelchair to dl it would be sweet irony
>>
>>67693294
Do it*
>>
is this show worth watching?
i dropped this show somewhere around mid season 1 and forgot about the show entirely
>>
>>67693355
I mean I love it. At least finish season one. Yeah it's slow as shit but the idea is that it's slow as shit for a reason, for me I enjoy every episode because I accept it for what it is and I know the really good shit will come when it comes. To me breaking bad wasn't really "good" until season four but I enjoy all the build up on rewatches
>>
>>67692489

Maybe because Gus killed his entire family and bragged about it to his face.
>>
>>67693552
See: the very next post
>>

Literally nothing happens.
>>
>>67693658
Pleb
>>
Who /saulinsiderpodcast/ here
>>
>>67694076
yeah
>>

Kim Wexler
>>
>>67693466
i dont mind it being slow
i just didnt like saul much as i did in breaking bad
i could clearly see that they want you like the guy setting up his crazy brother and that firm etc
i just couldnt buy that shit
its strange the way they portray him in this show is similar to what walt was and jessie and i really love those character pretty much from the beginning
i didnt hate saul i just didnt care about him
>>
>>67694553
So what's your first language?
>>
>>67695339
its enrish obviousry
why does you asking
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.