[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT shows you are on the verge of dropping. Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1038x539
ITT shows you are on the verge of dropping.

Pic related.
>>
>>67683934
Daredevil, no more magic or ninjas pls
Prison Break, just saw S3
>>
>>67683934
Yeah, tonight's episode will be make or break for me I think
>>
File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>67683934
probably after the next episode
>>
>>67683934
>>67686246

we're finally getting some action tonight lads. the season is 20 episodes so theyre fucking around but tonight is the night
>>
Game of Thrones.
>>
>>67683934
Dropped after first season.
>>
Walking Dead, been powering through with my sister but we're at the end of the fourth season and it's losing steam so fucking fast
>>
>>67686622
probably because youre a dumb faggot
>>
>>67686322
I haven't watched the last two, has it gotten worse?
>>
S4 of vikings has been fucking great so far though.

BCS
>>
>>67686846
no, the character development is actually quite nice and fleshed out. Takes a bit of dedication to get through a few episodes to that point but I think overall it's very enjoyable

I was just making a joke because after the next episode the show will be over.
>>
>>67686709
End of S4 is where hype is raising until current episodes
>>
>>67683934
Black Sails now that best character is dead
Walking Dead because I'm tired of monologues on how "this is the way things are now"
Daredevil because the only good parts of two seasons were Kingpin and Punisher scenes
OP pic got me interested with the attack on Paris (last season I guess) and I'm not caught up with this season much, just know Rollo went fag and there's a sketchy new King, and none of that seems interesting to me so I stopped watching a few episodes ago
>>
>>67686846
it peaked the last two episodes senpai
>>
File: 1458741920808.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1458741920808.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>>67683934
What was the overall opinion and reception about
>Gotham
>100
>Vikings
>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil

????

I haven't seen any and I don't want to invest time geting dissapionted after 4-5 episodes or entire season.
>>
>>67687025
this, I'm fairly sure that as soon as Alexandria gets introduced it gets better and better.

First halfs of the seasons are still pretty shit though
>>
better call saul

it's not funny and I really don't care how about Saul's back story. he's a fucking sleazy lawyer. who cares how he became one? make me laugh you stupid fuck.
>>
>>67687101
It's a slow Lost-tier drama show. I got used to filler and slow episodes or as you would like to call them "Character development" episodes, because it's usually worth to wait for the payoff. The only dissapointing episode was the finale of S3 with Governor killing no one except his own generic henchmen.
>>
>>67687098
Gotham sucks, some people enjoy season 2 though
100 sucks for a few episodes, gets good for maybe a season and a half, then falls off again
Vikings has massive peaks and valleys, sometimes its good and sometimes its painfully boring - only watch if you're slightly interested in Vikings. Lots of hot chicks in it too.
JJ sucks, the villain puts on a good show but the rest of it is a drag.
DD is the same. Good villains, Kingpin and the Punisher, everything else sucks.
>>
>>67683934
Probably dropping Mad Men after I finish this episode. I mean Peggy and Stan together? Fucking stupid
>>
>tfw dropping Vikings because Rollo wins.

His men will never be revenged.
>>
>>67687355
Rollo is finally based though
>>
>>67687274
Eh, good villain can't be the only thing worth to watch the series. Not any of them have any likeable protagonists? Even Walking Dead mostly has some characters worth following.
>>
>>67687499
Honestly JJ is actually worth watching for the villain, it gets pretty fucking good after about 4 episodes.

The punisher was great but didnt get enough screentime to justify watching S2.
>>
>>67687499
Vikings and the 100 have some good protags
Daredevil isn't the worst, but his sidekick sucks massive ass and all of the non superhero scenes are just dull
JJ is generic angry tough girl trope
I liked one dude in Gotham but I didn't give it a chance because the first two episodes were awful
>>
>>67687606
>JJ is generic angry tough girl trope
no it's not, it's actually pissing all over that trope
>>
>>67687098
I will only speak for Vikings.
Overall, except for season 4 so far, every fight you will see is gonna be pretty fucking good.
Season 1 is slow.
Season 2 is incredible, really progresses A LOT.
Season 3 gets GOTS syndrome and tries and fails to shock the viewers, ends up just making them upset and mad.
Season 4 appears to be the lingering after taste of S3.
>>
>>67687669
No it isn't, it plays by all the usual rules; she drinks, pushes people away yet fucks around, has a "heart of gold", talks like a sailor, massive amounts of guilt for BS that wasn't really her fault so she can still come out looking like a good guy, combats an enemy that she can't just tackle aggressively ....
Where's the piss, anon? Seems pretty generic
>>
>>67683934
nah mate, rollo is going to go full christian against the fucking pagans
shit is going to be glorious
>>
>>67687791
She's insecure and naive, constantly does cunty things to reinforce her badly forced personality.

She's basically a child playing at being tough.
>>
>>67683934
>Season 1
Show

>Season 2
Series

>Season 3
Soap Opera

>Season 4
Telekino
>>
>>67687916
So literally like all of them
Generic tough girl trope
thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>67688063
that's not the same thing though, the generic tough girl trope is an infallible person who actually is written to be strong, not pretending to be.
>>
>>67688155
And yet look at all of them, in sci fi, in comics, in dramas, it's always a shell
Don't make me link to tvtropes, this isn't reddit, go get a fucking job
>>
>>67686322
He did it why watch.
>>
File: based.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
Vikings s1,2 were GOAT as fuck. The subtle ragnar/odin floki/loki things was good. Now its plain as fuck and boring and trying to get more extreme by showing more boobs and gore.

3s felt like GOT and yeah...
>>
>>67688201
jesus christ you are an idiot
>>
>>67687817
>not rooting for the followers of Based Odin

rollo is a fag
>>
>>67688344
go be fundamentally wrong about more simple concepts, anon
>>
>>67688477
>generic tough girl trope
>not actually tough girl trope
>>
>>67688612
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/JessicaJones2015

well memed, friend
>>
>>67686832
Well said, brother Viking! Valhalla!
Now let's pillage Christians who did nothing wrong! Such glory for Odin!
>kill yourself retard
>>
>>67683934
Felt the same way, until this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsF-B1alN6o
>>
File: whatarewaves.jpg (28 KB, 736x392) Image search: [Google]
whatarewaves.jpg
28 KB, 736x392
>Agghh! ahhh! Ahhh! ahhh!
What did he mean by this? And also how did he not get destroyed by waves when the river let out into the sea?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.