[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not funny enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 2weeks.png (8 KB, 872x82) Image search: [Google]
2weeks.png
8 KB, 872x82
http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/31/11338772/warner-bros-suicide-squad-reshoot?

>"Warner Bros. is currently spending "tens of millions" of dollars to reshoot dozens of scenes for its upcoming superhero film, Suicide Squad"

Is this Warner Bros accepting defeat?
>>
>>67683647
I think it's damage control after seeing how well the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer went.

On one hand, I'm happy because it's a perfect counterpart to BvS: Heroes are grim and serious, while the villains are slightly more playful.

On the other hand, I feel bad for David Ayer, who definitely didn't make some kiddie shitflick but instead a dark psychological drama. He's gotta be steaming out his fucking ears right now.
>>
>>67683647
What's the context for that photo
>>
>>67683787
I honestly didn't mind the grimness of the trailer. It kinda made sense, they're bad guy no one cares about. Joker and Harley should definitely be the humorous side of the movie, but I'm guessing theyll go with something generic, like Will Smith being the comic relief.

>>67683992
Deadpool
>>
April Fools joke or real deal?
>>
>>67683647

I think they got that people don't really think that heavyhanded OMG SO DEEP RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM is actually good Kino
>>
>>67684010
Ah I getcha.

>>67684019
It's the 31st.
>>
>>67684010

WHO PUT BRIE IN MY SANDWHICH
>>
If the movie matches the tone of the bohemian rhapsody trailer, it'll be a success

if it's more grimdark BvS shit it'll bomb

screenshot this post
>>
File: image.png (371 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
371 KB, 640x360
QUIPS
>>
File: Ce5wGmcXEAAZcTf.jpg (73 KB, 750x535) Image search: [Google]
Ce5wGmcXEAAZcTf.jpg
73 KB, 750x535
>>
So, they're reshooting it to make it R-rated now that Deadpool has proven R-rated superhero movies can do well in today's climate?
>>
>>67684370

If Batman in SS is the same one as BvS i am fucking done with capeshit forever
>>
>>67684256

Harley's character is to literally throw a quip after every single remark.
I don't think they can make it worse
>>
>>67684457
it is tho
>>
>>67684470
You forgot Boomerang.
>>
>>67684530

So after BvS but before the Justice League this is set? In Gotham?

Suicide Squad doesn't make a lick of sense to me. Who are all those faggots anyways, and the trailer doesn't even make it clear if they're good, bad, or what/who the fuck they're shooting at.

And then they pace single file through a fucking battlefield saying dank memes to each other

Fuck SS it's not canon
>>
It will be WB's first quipkino.
>>
>>67684530
I am fucking done with capeshit forever
>>
>>67684602
>quipkino
I'm not sure if this word makes me upset or entertained.
>>
>>67684530
Then how come Batman hasn't killed them?
>>
>>67684751
Upset. Any instance of the word Kino should make you want to die.
>>
>>67684869
This.
No one in this website will ever use kino properly.
>>
>>67684796
Because they said "martha" every time he was about to. That's the dangers of having a safe word.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.