[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capekino has been upon us for decades and you dare deny it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x453
Capekino has been upon us for decades and you dare deny it for Snyders fuckery?

Apologize, /tv/
>>
>>67680218
No, I've always known this movie was great
>>
>>67680218
This is the true great capekino
>>
How many people does Batman murder in this movie?
>>
>>67680218
nobody denies this. burton has his throne, but now is the time of the snyder.
>>
>>67680218
Haven't seen this movie in Forever
>>
the use of the word kino is starting to get stale over the past few weeks
>>
>>67680262
It depends if you think the clown didn't stop drop and roll fast enough and if you think the bomb was strong enough to kill the fat guy
>>
>>67680218
>bruce and selina in costume party
>they're not wearing masks
>or do they?

BRAVO BURTON
>>
>>67680218
imagine this made today?
depp as bruce
bonham carter as catwoman
entire movie made in cgi with horrible modern burton not even trying anymore visuals
twenty minute scene of catwoman an batman undressing each other, and getting into some light s&m sex, some say if you turn the volume up loud enough you can lightly hear burton jerking it to being cucked by the one actor he can actually find the number for
>>
>>67680218
>image.jpg
>is a terrible post

BAN MOBILE USERS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.