[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he literally retarded? Blaiming it all on chucky only made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 865x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 865x731
Was he literally retarded? Blaiming it all on chucky only made him look more like the murderer, its fucking retarded to think that you would continuously blame the doll.
>>
>>67677020
Is it actually stupid if that's what actually happened? I mean, yeah, it sounds like an idiotic attempt at covering one's own ass in a real-world context, but in the movie, that's exactly what happened.
>>
I love the original child's play.
Chucky was legit scary.
All of the other movies in the franchise were complete fucking garbage but the first is really good.
>>
>>67677020
I had nightmares about this movie.
>>
>>67677057
He shouldve made up an excuse for all the weird shit happening around him, then deal with chucky himself or with a close friend.
>>
File: beef.gif (1 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
beef.gif
1 MB, 500x270
>>67677073
I like part 2
it had beef
>>
>>67677073
No one else knew what to do with the IP. They just kept ramping up the camp until it turned into a parody of horror films.
>>
>>67677073
>not liking bride of chucky
Shittaste detected.
>>
>>67677096
He's a kid. He wouldn't think to lie about the murderdoll to seem more sane. A murderdoll was happening, he just wanted it to stop.
>>
>>67677118
Society changed when Scream came out.

Then we got Bride of chucky, Jason in space, Leprechaun in space, Freddy vs Jason, Halloween with Busta Rhymes.

It's only been relatively recently that we got serious horror again.
>>
I loved the first ....then I had the pleasure of watching the one when he went against his emo doll son and wife. That shit was bad
>>
>>67677326
>not liking seed of chucky
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>67677118
I dont think its so bad, but then I grew up watching those movies as a kid. Seed was garbage, but Curse of Chucky was surprisingly good, Gave that a chance the first time recently and honestly there have been few times I enjoyed a movie that much, it had good pacing and the subtle shit with chuckie was done pretty well for the first half, after that it was classic chucky. Hes a fun guy. I look forward to the next one. Adult andy is gunna get fucked.
>>
File: Richard.jpg (34 KB, 393x419) Image search: [Google]
Richard.jpg
34 KB, 393x419
>>67678255
>mfw when the girl from Curse if Chucky is Brad Dourif's daughter irl.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.