[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANON LISTEN TO ME NOW ITS TERRIBLE, BVS IS TERRIBLE ITS GOT NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1459074224285.png (843 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
1459074224285.png
843 KB, 984x671
ANON LISTEN TO ME NOW
ITS TERRIBLE, BVS IS TERRIBLE
ITS GOT NO QUIPS!

YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT? ARRRGGHHH YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT!

CRITICS WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT HIM

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST WATCH DEADPOOL AGAIN ANON. DEADPOOL!......
>>
WHO'S THE KEY?
>>
WHO ARE YOU?!
>>
why does flash mustache

is it to go fast
>>
In the flash standalone movie, will they have a young flash watching Speedie Gonzalez and inspiring him to go fast and run over the border wall
>>
git r done
a-amirite you g-guys
>>
>GIT R DUN
>>
>>67675909
Terrible casting choice what a miscast like Aquaman and lex
>>
>>67675909
>ITS GOT NO QUIPS!
Is that really a problem?

Fucking marveldrones
Proof that DC is too high brow for you assholes.
>>
>>67675909
ANON ESCUÚCHAME AHORA
ES TERRIBLE, BVS ES TERRIBLE
NO TIENE CHISTES

YA LA VISTE? YA LA VISTE!
LOS CRÍTICOS ESTABAN EN LO CORRECTO, SIEMPRE HAN ESTADO EN LO CORRECTO
DEBISTE VER DEADPOOL OTRA VEZ ANON. DEADPOOL!......
>>
>>67676863
it's an ironicpost dummy
>>
could be worse
it could have /v/ cancer that pretends to be authentic to /tv/ posting things from the movie trying to emulate baneposting whilst not understanding why it worked
>>
>>67675909
I did see it, and I hated how it utterly mangled the characters of Batman, Superman, and Lex Luthor, not to mention its utterly chaotic editing. And then I saw Deadpool for the third time immediately afterward. Double feature, you know.

Deadpool at least respects its source material, and knows how long to stay on a shot. BvS jump-cuts to a different scene every thirty seconds, as though WB had hired a five-year-old crack addict to edit the movie. Ben Affleck deserved a better movie to be Batman in.
>>
>>ITS GOT NO QUIPS!

>Is that really a problem?
It is because it does have quips, its just that none of them land.
>>
>>67675909
Perry was all quips all the time.
>>
>>67676966
Lex Luthor behaving like The Joker is intentional. The entire point of the movie is to show that the Superman mythos belongs to no one and everyone at the same time. This is the historical baggage that Snyder is aware these characters carry: An endless barrage of fanboys and comics since the 30's, comparison to other iconic characters, everyone thinking they have the last word on how these characters act.

It compares Superman to Christ, Moby Dick, King Arthur, Zorro, JFK, etc. Batman is compared with Ahab and Charles F. Kane. It compares Doomsday with a fire spouting dragon, King Kong, a falling meteorite, a nuclear holocaust, etc. So naturally it does the same with Lex (Zuckerberg). There are many more comparisons with the Nolan trilogy. For instance, the Batmobile scene ends up in him running into Superman, while in the Nolan version he decides to spare the Joker on his motorcycle. The Gotham football team's uniform is the same color in both films. Lois Lane and Rachel are dropped from a skyscraper.
It's a deconstruction and analysis of the characters themselves.
The film thrives on these types of associations, like the red Jolly Rancher pushed into the senator's mouth - "it's cherry" - coming back as the blood dripped onto Zod's face, the red graffiti on Superman's monument and his slashed cheek, not to mention the nods to internet culture and memes. It's precisely this uncomfortable reevaluation and redemption of sugary pop imagery that drives the film. "Snyder intends to resolve the conflict between commerce and art," as Armond White notes. The basic thesis is that Superhero franchises are antithetical to what Superman actually stands for.

The fact that not a single character behaved the way fanboys expected just proves the point that all this was intentional.
>>
>>67677160
How far up your own ass did you have to go to pull that out?
>>
>>67675909

SAVE US SPEEDY GONZALES
>>
>>67677160
>the movie fucking sucks
>"i-it was i-intentional, guys"

Nice mental gymnastics, fanboy cuck
>>
there's someone who really liked the movie
>>
File: magiclights.jpg (4 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
magiclights.jpg
4 KB, 250x170
WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE.

WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
>>
>>67677570
?
>>
File: 1459216767579.png (348 KB, 473x462) Image search: [Google]
1459216767579.png
348 KB, 473x462
>>67675909
BATMAN LISTEN TO ME
HES A BIG GUY
>>
>>67676025
El Flasho.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.