[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samantha or Jeannie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Samantha-or-Jeannie.jpg (100 KB, 335x234) Image search: [Google]
Samantha-or-Jeannie.jpg
100 KB, 335x234
Samantha or Jeannie?
>>
I've only seen bits of the first season of each. I liked Samantha more but her mother, husband, and fucking annoying as shit neighbour sucked ass.
Jeannie was nice but too clingy and I liked her husband a lot more.
>>
>>67675205
I'll agree with this. I must have watched a crap ton of both shows on Nick at Night when I was a kid.
>>
is jeannie only in black in white on video?
why do i remember it in color.
>>
>>67675314
both
>>
>>67675314
Started in B&W and later color
>>
Samantha's face, Jeannie's body.
>>
jeannie superior waifu
>>
Betas who are scared of women choose Jeannie because she was sheltered and submissive. Samantha is the alpha choice for men who like a woman who can really get shit done.
>>
>both male characters are massive betas to the point of complete unbelievably.
>still less beta than you.
>>
>>67675619

Nigga there ain't nothin' beta about being a goddamn astronaut.
>>
>>67675314
They colourized the first season which aired in black and white for a dvd release.
>>
>>67675686
i talking about dealing with the girl.

the most they ever have happen to them is getting a strong talking to despite all the insane shit going on.
>>
>musdlime culture lover
>joyful western woman

the choice is obvious
>>
>>67675739

Different time, different mores, man.
>>
>>67675907
well yeah that and the fact they could turn the man into a lawn chair on impulse.
>>
>>67675781
>one can do whatever she wants (muh western womyn freedom) and if she gets mad will nosewiggle painful warts on your dick
>the other knows her place, can be assigned to her bottle and calls you master

yeah, it is...jeannie wins
>>
>>67675739
>telling off women who could literally kill you with a twinkle of the nose or bobbing of the head

Are you dumb, boy?
>>
>>67676228

See

>>67675512
>>
>>67676390
hello tumblrwhale
>>
File: word.png (548 KB, 665x665) Image search: [Google]
word.png
548 KB, 665x665
>>67675135
Samantha, because she's a fucking freak. She even took too dicks.
>>
>>67676497
remember that episode where she replaced her husband forever and everyone was afraid to say anything?
>>
Jeannie. Samantha is a human being that comes from a long line of witches, therefore she has free will, whereas Jeannie is a genie in a bottle, and must obey the person who found the bottle she is kept in without question. In other words, Samantha could refuse to do certain things and even put a curse on me if she got angry, whereas Jeannie has not choice but to take it up the ass or swallow every drop of cum, because I'm her "Master".
>>
File: E19v24l.jpg (213 KB, 700x876) Image search: [Google]
E19v24l.jpg
213 KB, 700x876
>>67676902
This.

She's also a 10 while Samantha is stuck on 9 at best.
>>
>>67678152
>free will
>in league with satan
no
>>
>>67675135

The evil twins/cousins/sisters
>>
File: Barbara-Eden-0984.jpg (52 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
Barbara-Eden-0984.jpg
52 KB, 544x544
>>67678298
I don't claim to know the intricacies of witchcraft and it's effect on one's psyche. Just that Jeannie is hotter and totally subservient.

>tfw there a was a girl in college who looked like barbara eden who i liked and she liked me but i was too stupid to realise
Forever alone.
>>
File: 1120126.jpg (26 KB, 299x278) Image search: [Google]
1120126.jpg
26 KB, 299x278
Last Barbara Eden from me. If you guys post some I won't complain.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.