[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I uhh said some things... about afro-americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: HE.png (123 KB, 601x472) Image search: [Google]
HE.png
123 KB, 601x472
I uhh said some things... about afro-americans
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
don't you mean niggers, Kramer?
>>
>>67673130
A nigger look here its a nigger !
>>
the funny thing is I'm not even racist!
>>
Stop posting this thread, it's not funny
>>
>>67673265
that's what's so insane about this
>>
he dealt with it well in Curb tbf
>>
>>67673285
I'm not a racist i love niggers my own shadow is a nigger.
>>
File: Monkeys.gif (2 MB, 259x168) Image search: [Google]
Monkeys.gif
2 MB, 259x168
>>67673283
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>67673292
Yea it was pretty funny when he Curb-stomps Leon.
>>
>>67673285
I was never racist before the internet.
What have you done to me 4chan?
>>
File: Jerry Seinfeld.jpg (46 KB, 550x330) Image search: [Google]
Jerry Seinfeld.jpg
46 KB, 550x330
THIS ISN'T FUNNY STOP LAUGHING, I JERRY KING OF THE JEWS SEINFELD WHO HAS PULLED THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES SINCE THE 80'S AND HAD A MEDIOCRE SHOW NAMED AFTER ME THAT HAD A SHITTY LAUGH TRACK AND WAS THE MOST JEWWY THING ON TV SINCE THAT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT CIRCUMCISION DURING THE HOLOCAUST YET 4CHAN AUTISTS THAT WHINE ABOUT DA J00Z BEING BEHIND ALL THE EVILS OF THE WORLD LOVE IT, YES I DEMAND THAT YOU STOP LAUGHING AND AM NOW THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN TELL YOU WHAT IS AND ISN'T TO BE FOUND FUNNY YOU DISGUSTING LAUGHING GOYIM! NOW STOP LAUGHING AND BUY MY WIFE'S COOKBOOKS HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STHHHHHHHHHLAAAAAAAAAAA HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
Stop laughing, it's not funny
>>
>>67673338
Same.

I've really learned alot from /pol/, but sometimes I also think it's made me too hypersensitive about racial identity issues. (The European races must survive at all costs)
>>
Why did he bother with the apology? His career was dead already.
>>
THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.