[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tv show are you watching at the moment ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1447824447102.jpg (30 KB, 362x282) Image search: [Google]
1447824447102.jpg
30 KB, 362x282
What tv show are you watching at the moment ?
>>
>>67672645
I don't watch television. I prefer to read literature and occasionally watch films.
>>
friends on one tv

star trek the next genearation on my other tv
>>
File: 1459366709068.png (361 KB, 745x418) Image search: [Google]
1459366709068.png
361 KB, 745x418
>>67672662
GENTLEMAN, THIS IS REDDIT MANIFEST
>>
File: flaked.jpg (65 KB, 600x222) Image search: [Google]
flaked.jpg
65 KB, 600x222
Two more eps to go so might as well finish. Pretty boring, though.
>>
>>67672645
sesame street
>>
Stargate Atlantis

I'll watch the magicians next because of the webms posted here
>>
>>67672699

Worst Netflix exclusive.
>>
The West Wing
>>
Ive been watching Da Vinci;s demons
alternative history seems pretty entertaining
>>
>>67673041
eh, I haven't watched any of their dramatic series so I can't comment on those, but it's the least funny of their comedies, for sure.
>>
The Big Bang Theory.
You see, I can tell you guys haven't studied science at a serious academic level because, like it or not, geeks and nerds love The Big Bang Theory. And I'm not talking about social fuck ups or outcasts when I say geeks and nerds, I'm talking about intelligent and academically inclined people who have trouble relating to those less intelligent than them. TBBT is yes a multicam sitcom, but it's also a funny and smart sitcom which has been appreciated by scientists, science writers, television critics, and accomplished students for almost a decade now.

4chan is the on losing end of this battle and always will be. TBBT is quite seriously the Frasier of our time; it's hated by the working class and lowbrow laborers who don't catch the physics references, and beloved by educated and middle to upper middle class families.
>>
Trying the get into Justified and The Americans
>>
>>67673218
Justified is the best show for me.
Hands down best series I've watched in my 28 years on this earth.
Nothing beats it, it left a good taste in my mouth and I can never let go.
>>
>>67673167
I assume this is pasta
>>
Sorry not even guilty pleasure... i start watching cuz andy samberg but, anyway.... cuckoo
>>
>>67673455
It is, some pretentious prick posted this in a TBBT thread as a defense.
>>
>>67673455
Yeah it's in another thread right now. Other thread is first time I've seen it, so somebody might be trying to force a meme.
>>
>>67672645
Just finished Black Sails.
In desperate need of a new series to watch.
>>
>>67672645
Downton Abbey because of the other thread. First episode is decent.
>>
Man Seeking Woman.
>>
File: 1318553405608.jpg (64 KB, 623x809) Image search: [Google]
1318553405608.jpg
64 KB, 623x809
The leftovers
>>
>>67672645
I watched all of Bates Motel on netflix(I know it's not that great, but I like it). I haven't seen any of the new season yet though.
>>
>>67672645
Only Farscape.
Final season
>>
>>67674791
Me too, lad.
Try Marco Polo if you've not seen it already.
>>
>>67674938
Seen it already.
>>
Sleeper Cell and The Americans
>>
>>67672645

The Americans
Rectify
The Leftovers
The Expanse
The Walking Dead
Rome (Rewatching some eps.)
Hap & Leonard which is fucking goat.
>>
>>67673332
First episode felt highly formulaic. Absolutely unremarkable.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.