[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never hear Negan say this on tv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x431
>You will never hear Negan say this on tv
>>
Microsofts gona flip
>>
>>67670702

Did Kirkman ever tak about what he was thinking when he created Negan personality wise?
>>
>>67670702
>People unironically enjoy TWD
>>
Hopefully they give him at least a bit of a mouth for a more "holy shit this guy is scary" type vibe
>>
I don't watch the walking dead because I'm not fully retarded, but can someone explain why this edgelord is hyped?
>>
>>67670919
Pretty much cos he's gonna kill a major character
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>67670938
we'll all miss Aaron or Morgan
>>
>>67670837
Said he based him off Henry Rollins.
>>
>tfw you will never give a shit

Feels gud brahs
>>
>>67670963

Yeah that'll do it.
>>
>>67670702
Remember when TWD was aired on Fox?
https://youtu.be/2-djpYdA4wo?t=54s
>>
>>67670948
Save us, James
>>
>>67670702
>fucking fuckedy fuck

hello tumblr

>lucille

too quirky for me
>>
>>67670938
If this was the case we'd be shown this as a finale event and it would have an impact on people's impression of Negan, which is what they want most, but they've got nothing to give here so its a shitty cliffhanger with a minor death to be revealed.

Negan will never kill any of these long timer guys.
>>
>>67671021
Never gonna hear "Nigger" on The Walking Dead again. Merle is now only a distant memory of characters done right in this series.
>>
>>67671107
Of course. TWD is probably the most politically correct aired tv show to date. There are gays, lesbians, an appropriate amount of multi-coloured people, and no racist or sexist remarks ever.
Which still makes really surprised that there are people who really believe Glenn's going to die in the show. He's currently the only asian on set, and there's no one else to replace him. Killing him would be politically incorrect, so he's almost 100% safe from death. Unless they introduce an asian replacement somewhere amongst the Saviors.
>>
>>67671021
of course they cuff him afterward to make it seem like a crime to all the good tolerant goyim
>>
>>67671216
why no cute asian girls
>>
>>67670963
how did I never notice that
>>
It's neither Glenn or Daryl who dies in the finale.

It's Abraham

This isn't speculation on my part, you'll see on Sunday.
>>
It would make sense...first they get a little action then you got ta go...He already slammed all the mocca chocolate he gon git
>>
Glenn NEEDS to die for Maggies character development to fully go through though. Idk what they're gonna do keeping Glenn alive.
>>
>people ACTUALLY sit and watch Walking Pleb
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: bwc.jpg (804 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
bwc.jpg
804 KB, 1988x3056
Would /tv/ let Negan Lucille their stinky dinky boipussy?
>>
>>67670938
rip glenn
>>
>>67671089
>>67671281

glenn dies, its already leaked
>>
>>67671216
The most hilarious thing is the one 'racist' they tried to use as a bad guy was so universally loved they had to turn him good to neuter him and then kill off

The fire rises
>>
>>67671761

If by leaked you mean that terrible quality audio clip that people are interpreting numerous different ways then sure.

It's not Glenn.
>>
>>67671216
to be fair the walking dead takes place in Georgia and if you have ever been to Georgia youll know theres a fuck ton of black people. So its no surprise that this show would have taht many black folks.
>>
>>67670963
That cringe machine?
No wonder the walking dead is so shit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.