[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like the Wachowski sisters and their films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: wachowski sisters.jpg (208 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wachowski sisters.jpg
208 KB, 800x600
Does /tv/ like the Wachowski sisters and their films?
>>
Apparently they went to Catholic schools
Were they abused?
>>
hollyweird
>>
>>67670483
trannys!!

>>67670532
he was molested by a priest and so became a gril
>>
>>67670483
What films have the Wachowskettes made?
>>
>>67670532
Must be something like that, either at home or school. I mean, what are the chances of it happening once, let alone twice?
>>
me on theleft

then after a quick wardrobe change,

me on the right.
>>
>>67670483
Matrix, the first one, noone of the shitty sequels.
>>
>>67670483
>Wachowski sisters
>sisters
>>
>>67670571
If they were genetic twins it would be a certainty
But they're not, 2 years apart
So a genetic cause for this is pretty slim
>>
File: Ryan.jpg (71 KB, 1400x911) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.jpg
71 KB, 1400x911
>sisters
>>
>>67670532
they molested each other as younglings and never grew out of it
>>
>>67670532

probably

this is obviously a fetish for them
>>
>>67670599
I've seen families where three children were gays and lesbians. I don't think it's impossible. Sure, very low chance, but possible.
>>
>>67670645
if you have a bunch of kids apparently after like the 5th or 6th the mother starts to provide very low amounts of testosterone and the chances of the gay go up dramatically

Raises some interesting questions about those Quiverfull folks
>>
File: 1448111969699.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448111969699.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>67670483
>tfw this trap fad ends
>>
Jews are truly a mad race.
>>
>>67670645

anything is possible, its just incredibly unlikely, especially since they're well known public figures who are known to be sexual deviants
>>
>>67670742
>they're well known public figures who are known to be sexual deviants

To be completely honest, everyone in Hollywood is a deviant, so that argument loses a great deal of power.
>>
type "Wachowski " into google and see what is suggested. Then stop and think about what is probably the more commonly searched term.
>>
>>67670714
fug I already removed benis xD
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.