[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst chacter in the simpsons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: New_one_sideshow_mel.jpg (25 KB, 685x673) Image search: [Google]
New_one_sideshow_mel.jpg
25 KB, 685x673
worst chacter in the simpsons?
>>
that's not lisa
>>
Lisa
>>
obviously the raging misogynists on this board will pick lisa, however the correct answer is disco stu
>>
>>67665634
close enough, but it's miss hoover
>>
>>67665659
>>67665662
>lisa
>not great tier

someone clearly grew up during zombie simpsons
>>
Remember when Lisa used to be funny and mischievous like Bart? I even liked her when she uses to be the only semi-sane character in the family.

Good times...
>>
Skinner's mom
>>
Bart. That little shit is so annoying.
>>
Sideshow Mel or one-off characters like Frank Grimes, Hank Scorpio and Frank Grimes Jr.
>>
>>67665754
What is Zombie Simpsons?

To be fair I haven't watched the Simpsons in very nearly a decade
>>
>>67665810
welcome to the internet. Zombie simpsons is any shit episodes from season 12 onwards.

>>67665801
i don't think you only move twice is the best episode, not even close. But scorpio is okay. I agree about grimes tho. Worst one-off character ever

best one-off chracters tho??
>the happiest man in springfield(not flanders)
>the man who tells diaper barney he's disgusting, he also tells homer that instead of skipping work 3 days to buy tickets he should've just payed the extra bucks later and went to LEFTORIUM to get his garage ticket signed or some shit.
>the cat thief
>>
>>67665906
But I said I haven't watched the Simpsons in 10 years and still hate Lisa the most even in her "prime years"

So she's actually gotten worse? Top lel
>>
>>67665942
>You dont make friends with salad
>>
>>67665634
His opinions are as valid as the next man's.
>>
>first episode of the series has Lisa giving a speech to her aunts about how important it is to have a strong father figure
Jesus, what the fuck happened to her over the years?
>>
>>67665754
She was barely tolerable during classic Simpsons too.
>>
>>67665634
He's patrician, if you think otherwise, there's another site you can browse instead, you might be more at home there.
>>
>>67666420
movieforums.com ?
>>
>>67666385
she had her annoying moments
like during "bart vs thanksgiving" episode
>why must he ruin everything moom
or the corrupt politician in washington episode

but what about the CHOO CHOO one?
what about lisa on ice?
what about the one where she ruins homers BBBQ?
>>
>>67665704

Disco Stu does not approve of you
>>
>>67666385

In classic Simpsons she was best when they allowed her to actually be a little girl
>>
>>67666385
she was actually awesome, pleb
>>
>>67666538
the extra "B" is for "BYOBB"

Classic Lisa was alright. Keep in mind she's not half as irritating as a real grill her age
>>
>>67665801
>Hank Scorpio
Scorpio was great.
>>
>>67665801
Frank Grimes Jnr I agree with but Grimes Snr and Scorpio were great characters in great episodes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.