[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: sense8-1.png (1 MB, 1024x617) Image search: [Google]
sense8-1.png
1 MB, 1024x617
Is this good?
>>
If you're gay, SJW or just really enjoy watching gay people having sex then you'll love it.
>>
>>67665652
I've heard about them, but are they really forced upon the viewer? Is there an agenda behind this?
>>
File: 1459394886703.jpg (676 KB, 798x1199) Image search: [Google]
1459394886703.jpg
676 KB, 798x1199
>>67665600
Yeah just skip the 2 or 3 sex scenes if they bother you.

The 4th of july episode is literally the best single tv episode of 2015 of ALL tv, not joking
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 612x380
>>67665600
Yeah, it's a fun little action series once it picks up momentum. Takes a while though, it gets deep heavy on the SJW shit in the early eps. As soon as Mr. Whispers possesses that one braindead retard shit amps up to 11 right quick.

Also
>Wolfie>Lito>Van Damme>Sun>Gorski>Nomi>Riley>Literal dog shit>Kala
>>
Nope, it's shit. I watched the first terrible episode and skipped to that last, couldn't tell what the fuck was going on, poorly written convoluted garbage.
>>
>>67665600
I like it the sex scenes you can just skip if they really bother you that much.
>>
>>67665715
It's incredibly forced. Just watch the first episode and you'll see what I mean. The whole thing is pretty in your face homosexual political propaganda. It does have some good action scenes and an interesting concept once you get past that though.
>>
>>67665715
No agenda, not forcing anybody to believe anything. JMS suggested that they make the hacker character trans, so that's what they went with.

Again, early episodes are pretty heavy on the SJW shit, and there's a massive gay mind orgy that's sort of uncomfortable. Van Damme's reaction to it is fucking hilarious though.
>>
>This is the best that two ''''''''''women'''''''''' can make

No wonder they aren't wanted in Hollywood.
>>
>>67665600
emphatic no.

Acting is awful, the writing is so bad it's cringe worthy at times. The action scenes are pretty dull and uninspired. There is a scene were you see everyones birth, it's absurd and not in a campy silly way.

It felt like a CW show with a little more freedom. Do not waste your time. Please don't believe anyone that says it gets better later, I fell for that.
>>
>First episode starts
>Lesbians fucking with a strap-on
>This is pretty hot, I can fap to this
>find out later that it wasn't a woman that was getting fucked with the strap-on

Am I gay now? What do I do?
>>
>>67665912
embrace it. Fap to lito when the time comes
>>
>>67665912
Eh, if it's good enough for Keanu Reeves it's good enough for me. Don't need to worry about much, she transitioned young so she's still a woman.

Probably wouldn't sleep with her, but I'd be a friend when necessary. I'm already the "token straight" for my group of friends already.
>>
>>67665783
>I watched the first terrible episode and skipped to that last, couldn't tell what the fuck was going on
what the fuck did you except retard
>>
>that orgy scene
i came so hard
>>
File: 1457062287632.jpg (127 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1457062287632.jpg
127 KB, 960x640
>>67666074

what the fuck did you except retard

>Except
>Calling me retarded
>>
Yes, it's a good show. Not great, but it's good.
>>
>Everyone is different
>Gays
>Straights
>straights that think they're girls
>whites
>blacks
>russians
>mexicans
>but everyone is the same
>everyone reacts the same
>Everyone is tolerant
>everyone does the same thing
It was shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.