[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before the war that changed everything, before the legend, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
Before the war that changed everything, before the legend, who was he? Who was... Army Dog?
>>
>>67664722
I'm thinking about taking my 7 year old sister to see this but I'm not sure if it's really appropriate for her age.

How bad is the rape scene exactly?
>>
>>67664722
>Army Dog Origins: Rise of Air Force Cat
>>
>>67664748
Well seeing Army Dog get raped by a pack of 15 Taliban insurgents is pretty traumatic. It's also bad when he has a flashback and brutally beats his wife.
>>
File: BossDoge.png (163 KB, 516x310) Image search: [Google]
BossDoge.png
163 KB, 516x310
>>
>>67664779
PUNISHED CANINE
>>
Idk, the emotional scene where Army Dog has to confront the old Chinese general who took part in the Rape of BarKing is pretty potent but itll go over a kids head
>>
>"DIE YOU FILTHY SAND NIGGERS!"

Was this really necessary, I know its a war movie but Christ it was hard to watch that kind of blatant of racism.
>>
>that scene where Army Dog has to order his squad to burn down the village
>>
>Army dog fights cop dog
>>
The rape scene was a bit much, but the rest is ok. They get into Army Dog's origins early on with flashbacks of his drug use and so on. When his unit called in for the airstrike on Dum Lau you could hear the audience gasp in horror.
Solid 7/10
>>
>Army Dog visits the families of the soldiers he killed

Jesus, this movie was heavy.
>>
>>67664748
Well, have you ever seen Irreversible?
>>
>>67664722
>that scene where Army Dog executes an entire village of surrendering Asian kids
Powerful stuff.
>>
>Army of Dogness fight the undead
>>
>that scene where Army Dog cuts off the fingers of the Vietnamese POW's
>>
>Army Dog has PTSD in target and attacks an employee
>>
>the scene where Army Dog waterboarded that liberal anti-war activist
>>
>that scene where Army Dog gets back from his tour of duty and finds that his wife has been fucking some young pup behind his back
>>
>SEAL Dog gets shot trying to help a PTSD ridden Marine Dog
>>
Wow, Army Dog has seen some shit.

Probably ate it too
>>
>that scene where Army Dog eats the cadavers of his buddies so that he doesn't starve
>>
Army Dog was never the same after the battle of Mogadishu
>>
The scene where he parachutes off the airplane is pretty hype though
>>
>Army Dog forgets to lock his footlocker
>>
File: 1448575080713.png (27 KB, 656x870) Image search: [Google]
1448575080713.png
27 KB, 656x870
>it's a Army Dog sees his estranged children after many years again scene
>>
>>67665837
Kek
>>
>when army dog lost his legs running after his own thrown grenade.
>>
>that scene where army dog rapes the private to establish dominance
>>
>that scene where Army Dog is at a birthday party and tries to talk to a fellow Iraqi vet, but the asshole pins him to the ground and almost murders him in front of the children

I was on the edge of my seat.
>>
File: 1459024963666.gif (927 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1459024963666.gif
927 KB, 250x230
>>67666128
>>
>>67666196
>Army Dog doesn't laugh at ricky gervais jokes
>>
>>67666128
kek
>>
>that scene where Army dog can't stop humping muslim women
>>
>>67664722
>that scene where army dog beats the shit out of his wife
>>
File: army doge.png (207 KB, 460x280) Image search: [Google]
army doge.png
207 KB, 460x280
>Army dog goes nuclear
>>
File: 1458538738671.png (273 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1458538738671.png
273 KB, 270x551
>>
File: 3487416682_c167bd0b84_o.jpg (19 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
3487416682_c167bd0b84_o.jpg
19 KB, 600x450
>that scene where the Army Dog finds his squadmate locked in the bathroom, with the barrel of an M14 down his throat, softly crying "I am... in a world of dog shit", moments before killing his drill instructor and himself

Jesus fucking christ, this movie is intense.
>>
>that scene in the Mỹ Lai massacre where Army Dog is peer pressured by his squadmates into gang raping a young Vietnamese girl over the body of her dead mother, before executing her and burning down their house with a flamethrower

They might have gone too far in a few places, tbqh.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.