[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ole Mary Todd. That's a nice touch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: mannix.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mannix.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>Ole Mary Todd. That's a nice touch.
>>
File: howdy.jpg (52 KB, 561x494) Image search: [Google]
howdy.jpg
52 KB, 561x494
HOWDY NIGGUH
>>
>>67663965

AYY

BRAHAM

LINKEN
>>
File: howdy.webm (2 MB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
howdy.webm
2 MB, 720x260
>>67664192
>>
>>67663965
Best character Tbh
>>
>>67664297
Thank you
>>
>>67663965
damn it this movie gets better each day
>>
>>67665720
tarantino's best decision was casting him

roth and madsen seemed phoned in though
>>
File: 1382983577992.png (591 KB, 691x572) Image search: [Google]
1382983577992.png
591 KB, 691x572
>Warren and Mannix were probably the biggest liars of all the movie
>They are still the more trustful characters of all the movie
>Warren still have resentments toward white people, but he can be rational and pragmatic
>Mannix still a loyal confederate even after the end of the Civil War, but he has a sense of honor
>>
>>67665720
No fucking joke. I rarely buy blurays so close to release date, but I'm picking up a copy soon.
>>
>>67665745
I think they were fine. Madsen just wasn't in that much.

I like the theory that Waltz was the Hangman and Roth just copied his personality when faking.
>>
>>67663965
Poor guy's wife killed herself some years back
Apparently she never quite recovered from finding a murdered girl's body in the woods one day
>>
>>67666309
>Hellenbeck POW camp
>Hell And Back POW camp
why did it take me so long to catch that
>>
>>67666273
As someone completely unfamiliar with the whole Roth-waltz thing, can you explain why people say Roth copied waltz? What performance by waltz are they referring to?
>>
>>67666413
Probably his Django role.
>>
File: mannix.jpg (30 KB, 523x446) Image search: [Google]
mannix.jpg
30 KB, 523x446
EYYBREH-HAM LINKAN?
>>
>>67666462
Ok I haven't seen django
>>
So did he believe the letter was real at the end?
>>
>>67667258
no, he just complimented Warren's lying/forging skills
>>
MIIINAYS HABADASHURHE OH I GET IT!

I don't get it
>>
Requesting GIF or webm of Sam Jackson laughing while getting his warm black dingus sucked
>>
The song at the end perfectly closes the movie, movie is great, unironically seen it like 4 times even though its long as hell, love it more each time. Django was a fucking mess.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.