[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RELEASE THE TAPES What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: based johnnie.jpg (634 KB, 2048x1368) Image search: [Google]
based johnnie.jpg
634 KB, 2048x1368
RELEASE THE TAPES What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67662461
nigs gonna nig
>>
>>67662461
He looks like Kramer's lawyer... oh I get it
>>
I stopped following this show.
Yeah, it's well made, but the whole appeal of it has faded.
>>
>>67662539
Awe fuck..
>>
>cop who discovered the glove literally admitted to framing blacks on tape

wew lad
>>
>>67662970
>mfw it turns out he lied about that
>>
RELEASE

THE

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
This case is famous for a lot of reasons, but it's the textbook example of how an over-confident prosecution, incompetent police force, a starlett of a judge, and a whole cast of high-school drop out jurors can take even the most damning of evidence and reach a not guilty verdict.

The show kind of shows biased and shortened accounts of what happened, but is for the most part accurate.

Personally, despite the stage show of a trial this was, the jury selection sealed the verdict from the get go. That jury would NEVER convict - at best there would be a mistrial, and eventual dismissal of charges.
>>
>>67663754
I believe a jury member even stated she voted innocent despite thinking he was guilty, as revenge for Rodney King.
>>
>it's a martin vs seinfeld episode
>>
File: 51969122.jpg (376 KB, 755x1024) Image search: [Google]
51969122.jpg
376 KB, 755x1024
>>
>>67663798
>Revenge for Rodney King
How fucking petty
>>
File: 960.jpg (112 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
112 KB, 960x540
>>
>>67663754
>starlett of a judge
what did he mean by this
>>
>>67663971
i didnt know the 90s were so bigoted
>>
>>67664002
lance ito was the biggest media whore a judge could be
>>
File: gold!.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gold!.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>that last episode
LITERALLY Emmys for everyone:the show
>>
>>67663971
is that the real marcia clark
>>
>>67664020
what is bigoted about that?
>>
>>67664149
some of those Dancing Itos are korean while Jugde Ito was a proud JAPANESE AMERICAN
KOREAN PIGGU ALWAYS STEAL FROM NIPPON
>>
>>67664139
Not sure but Clarks nudes are preddy good. The shows great but it doesn't fairly show how incompetent and useless Clark and her black man where
>>
No spoilers please, but does the case have a satisfying ending? Haven't read the thread any
>>
>>67664139
of course it isnt
>>
>>67663901
Seriously the guy playing Ito is fucking great. Looks just like him (not hard for Asians I guess) but his mannerisms and speech is dead on
>>
>>67662461
Nobody knows, even after all these years

Same thing with 'bengazi'. They're just buzzwords meant to confuse everyone
>>
>these fucking shock jock song parodies
im sad i was only a child when this much concentrated IRL shitposting and Bantz was so highly spread out among all segments of entertainment and news
>>
File: 1435827196424.jpg (13 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
1435827196424.jpg
13 KB, 232x232
>there will never be another high profile murder trial like this again
>>
>>67664547
Some people literally built 20 year careers off of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAJetk9iJo
>>
>>67664427
Kenneth Choi really should just have that beard full time, he looks better this way.
>>
>>67664669
>2 people had to die for my entertainment
>>
>>67664669
>still making oj jokes
there should be a statue of limitation for this shit
>>
>Officer Ferman went on to say that he would like nothing more than to see all "niggers" gathered together and killed. He said something about burning them or bombing them. I was too shaken to remember the exact words he used, however, I do remember that what he said was probably the most horrible thing I had ever heard someone say. What frightened me even more was that he was a police officer.

how can one man be so based?
>>
>>67664625
Zimmerman was close
>>
>>67665211
No it wasn't. No one knew that mexican-looking fuck.
>>
>>67662539
>>67662598
you're both stupid
>>
Christopher Darden and Marcia Clarke were incompetant boobs.
>>
>>67666161
it's more of a textbook on how to pick apart a case

you don't look at anything as a whole, you ignore large timelines, you take each piece of information and analyze it. Show each person was slightly incompetent, made a small mistake at some point, or had something in their past.

Like look at 12 angry men. Despite the boy being the only suspect and it being pretty damn obvious he was the one at each step of the way they looked in and say 'look, that is a bit suspicious. Did that really happen?'
Same shit here

When you look at everything it's fucking obious but if you can't trust any part of the case 100% then it appears that you have to say well then reasonable doubt! and the person gets off scotch free
>>
Did Kardashian do anything besides be a cheerleader for Simpson?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 670x377
>if the glove don't fit, you must acquit
>>
>>67666418
Not really.

The show is amping up his role for the purpose of being the token "thinks OJ is innocent but slowly goes mad from the knowledge that he is guilty as sin and yet got away with it".
>>
>>67662542
Yeah, same thing when people stopped caring about OJ after the bronco incident. I mean who wants to watch hours of court sessions?
>>
>>67666161
most government prosecutors are, seriously no lawyer worth his salt would work for the public sector outside of eventually running for office
>>
>His decision to allow television coverage of the trial was controversial, and Ito faced criticism for seeming to enjoy the press and for allowing too many sidebars, recesses, etc.

how else was Ito playing up for the cameras?
>>
>>67666653
literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>67666666
>>
>>67664109
Yeah this and the Marcia one are probably the two high points of the series.
>>
>>67664427
>>67664427
Isn't Ito a Japanese last name? The actor playing him looks korean to me. Not all asians look alike dumbass
>>
>>67668392
you're right. Judge Ito was Japanese but Kenneth Choi is Korean.
>>
>>67664077

Another poster here, everyone keeps saying this but can anyone explain how? I know they had cameras in the court but was that unusual? What else would be different?
>>
>>67666519
Robert stated after the trial that he believed oj was guilty
>>
>>67663754
Was there actual sexual tension/romantic feelings going on between the two prosecutors, Marcia Clark and Christopher Darden? And if so how was it informed to the public?
>>
>>67668677
oprah interview
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.