[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Renewed for a 12th season WHAT THE FUCK HOW MUCH ARE THEY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Supernatural.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
>Renewed for a 12th season

WHAT THE FUCK
HOW MUCH ARE THEY GONNA MILK AND SHIT IT UP
>>
>>67661550
Man. I still remember those crazy s5 live threads. There were always like 3 SPN threads with 300+ posts on the first page. People going crazy. Good times.
>>
Those actors must be so fucking bored.
>>
>>67661550
good, never let this ride end, maybe we will figure out the meaning of live through this
>>
>>67661550
Jesus man, Tumblrettes really won't let go of this show, the quality of it dropped after the Lilith arc, I mean how old are Ackles and Padalecki at this point?
>>
>>67662702

they're probably at the point where they can knock out every scene in one take and spend the rest of their week doing drugs and fucking whores
>>
HEY
>>
>>67663217
Assbutt?
>>
Eric Kripke stay paid
>>
I wonder how much they're getting paid nowadays. I now Smallville ended up getting canned because it had gone on for so long they couldn't afford to pay the cast that much
>>
Jenkins Ackles and Mark Shepard is the only reason to watch this show.
>>
File: PJ 01.jpg (509 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
PJ 01.jpg
509 KB, 1000x800
You think they both tapped MJ's daughter?
>>
>>67661550

Fuck yes. I hope it never ends. This show is the comfiest part of my week.
>>
>>67664970

I feel like they will always be remembered as Sam and Dean whatever shit they do after Supernatural
Must be hell
>>
>mspaint their eyes black
>Add the black hue fog you spent a dollar on over a decade ago
>Play with shadows to cheaply portray other special effects we can't directly halfass
For such a supposed successful show that gets 12 seasons, it has such a low budget. I guess 90% of it goes to salaries?
>>
>>67661550
I want it to end so jensen will be free to play whatever superhero role the jews would give him
>>
Entire current season is on my DVR. Honestly they need to bring in an ethnic qt to star for a season.
>>
>>67665100

Amara is pretty hot, anything is better than that rat faced whats her name shitty nerd
>>
>2026
>Supernatural live thread season 21 finale
>Sam and Dean are beheaded by ISIS
>The final scene is of the ISIS beheader praying as the episode ends exactly at whatever time it is they pray
>Muhammad turns off the tv and begins to pray
>The camera pans out of his window and shows rows of houses with muslims visible praying through their windows
>Thousands of them
>Fades to black
>Cuts into a news report of some shitskin saying that Jensen&Jared were executed for starring in a haram show
>Ends
>Words appear on the screen
This is the future you chose.
>>
>>67665207
>Fade to black
>cut to Chuck at his computer writing it up
>"nah, too dark"
>closes word document, clicks don't save
>credits roll
>>
>>67661550
It was always the plan to have 12 seasons, I think it was also planned that the 12th was the last. This is old news, they said this a year back already.
>>
>>67665131
Yeah she looks like a lesbian camel
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.