[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is the real story here? I was a bit confused at a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So what is the real story here? I was a bit confused at a few parts.

Did Howard actually have a daughter? The picture of him with the girl was not the same girl as the one with the earring right?

There was a letter in the air filter room, what did it say?

Was Emmet's relationship to Howard outside of helping him build the bunker ever explained? Was he just a random contractor?
>>
Loved the movie, saw it yesterday.
>>
File: LaughingGif.gif (216 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGif.gif
216 KB, 320x238
>"I may seem like a reasonable man..."
>mfw
>>
I saw it when it came out, Howard had a daughter, and wife, I think the wife split with the daughter and Howard kidnaped that girl, I don't they explained how she died. Also Emmet was just a bro who grew up in the same town and helped build the shelter. Nothing special beyond that
>>
>>67660758
>I can see what you're doing
>I know what your planning
>>
>>67660928
>I AM SANTA CLAUS!
>>
A missed opportunity. I think it would have made a much better movie if Howard had actually being genuine, if a bit unstable, and Emmet was the nutcase all along. It would only come out that she had been tricked, her own paranoia and fear driving her, as Howard died.

Honestly, I wasn't particularly impressed. It was predictable from start to finish.
>>
>>67661587
But Howard is Santa Claus I don't get your point.
>>
Howard really liked his daughter and I'm pretty sure the mom ran off with her. The girl in the photo was a high school girl Howard kidnapped, and the same one who wrote help in the air filter room
>>
>>67662014
This. And Emmett was just some random guy from town. He and Goodman might have casually known each other prior to the construction of the bunker, but they didn't really imply a deep friendship or anything else.

I don't remember anything about a letter.
>>
>>67660218
What the fuck was the point in this post? proof of faggots marketing here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.