[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she agree to EVERYTHING in this movie with zero information?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: emily-blunt-sicario1.jpg (63 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
emily-blunt-sicario1.jpg
63 KB, 900x506
Why did she agree to EVERYTHING in this movie with zero information?
>>
The scene you took a picture of basically explains the answer to your question. All that's left is to figure out that she was kind of naive and didn't imagine it could go the way it did.
>>
File: bernthal-2.jpg (42 KB, 639x454) Image search: [Google]
bernthal-2.jpg
42 KB, 639x454
How'd they know Punisher worked for the cartel?
>>
She's a woman who knows her place in society, that's why.
>>
File: boner.jpg (92 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
92 KB, 1600x1200
>I'm getting a boner
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67658694
She wanted to make a difference
>>
did you faggots even watch the movie?

>>67658694
because she thought she was given more responsibility than her usual job, and that she was doing something good
>>67658986
they bugged her.
>>67659496
excited
>>
>>67658694
nothing would make sense to her American ears
>>
>>67658694
Because she's an insert for the audience and is only there to advance the plot and provide an empathetic base.
>>
>>67659496
Making it absolutely clear he doesn't suffer from erectile dysfunction.
>>
because shes naive and assumes everyone on her side are "good guys"
>>
>>67659496
he had to be cia too right?
>>
>>67658694

she wanted knowledge, to gaze into the abyss, and thought she was prepared

the abyss gazed back and was almost slightly more than she could handle yadda yadda
>>
>>67658694
she a good cop

she dindu nuffin
>>
>>67658986
Sitwell told them
>>
>>67658694
she's a female
>>
the explosion knocked her brain around.

also she's a woman
>>
>>67658694
Well, people are sheep. You do the same when your government tells you to do something and you do it because it's the government and they don't ever lie.
>>
File: I want to fuck that....jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
I want to fuck that....jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>67658694
I want to fuck that blunt
>>
>>67659604
Bullshit, I would have fucking got the fuck out of there and ran all the way back to my mom's basement. Bitch could be all she could be on her fucking own. I'm a wimp, no sense dying trying to prove otherwise.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.