[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To clear things up...no one ACTUALLY liked this flick, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
To clear things up...no one ACTUALLY liked this flick, right?

All that "Capekino and "Marveldrone" talk is just a meme, like Jenkem or the illuminati...right? Just something we say to have a laugh at the idea that anyone would actually argue so passionately in favor of something like BVS.

or have we repeated this meme so much that now some of us have began to believe in the strawman position?
>>
>>67658186
It's just shitposting. That's what this board is for now.

No one likes BvS.
>>
>>67658186

It's not capekino but I generally found it enjoyable.

6/10 when it dragged and didn't work.

8 or 9/10 when it did work... when batman was on screen mostly.
>>
>>67658186
I have a hard time anyone actually paid to see this

I don't even watch movies
>>
>>67658186
Cinematography was amazing. 11/10
Editing, and pacing was shit. This is what ruined this film.

There were a LOT of scenes that seemed out of context, and unnecessary. It felt like they filmed full, detailed scenes, but then instead of them running 10 minutes each, they got trimmed down to 30 seconds, or 2 minutes clips.
There was also very little establishing shots, this made viewing the film exhausting. Too many locations, too many sets. Some were obvious, others were not. This made seem like Lois Lane was teleporting around.
This movie needed to be cut down to 2 hours or less, have all the BS scenes removed. For a home release, this movie should be a two part, 6 hour film. All the extra scenes put back in in their full, uncompromised glory.
Way too much was shown in theaters, and a lot of the scenes felt incomplete, and unsatisfying.
Dream sequence was good, but felt like it was cut short. In the end it added nothing, and was unnecessary.
The Africa thing was also pointless. Added nothing.
Random shots of Bruce's parents being killed, pointless. We all know this. One small flashback would have been enough.
Lois talking to the military dude about the bullet, again. Pointless.
These scenes, when expended upon, belong in a 6 hour version of this film, perfect form some R Rated 6 hour extended edition two part home release.

Things I absolutely hated about this film:
Lex Luthor. Fucking annoying manchild. Why cant he just be a ruthless businessman?
Batmobile. Seemed like it was out of a video game.
Doomsday. If he was essentially made from Zod, why the fuck didnt they just make him some abomination version of Zod? Doomsday should have just been Zod. He should have came back in that form and continued to exact his revenge on Kal El, and got to kill him in the end.
>>
/v/edit actually thinks its good and believes the 'capekino'
>>
>>67658342
wew, for a minute there I was worried
>>
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 679x864
>No one liked this

>Biggest superhero opening
>7.4 audience score
>72% rt

>$500 million in 4 days
>>
>>67658365
I think ya dropped a word
>>
>>67658186
>>67658342
>>67658365

>IP: 2
>>
>>67658186
Good movie let down by bad editing
>posting a screenshot of a cam rip of a shot we already got in full HD
Ok
>>
>>67658442
He's a marvel shill, he can't think properly
>>
File: 1308500738426.jpg (305 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
1308500738426.jpg
305 KB, 800x1024
Just cross posters

Authentic /tv/ is against this trash
>>
>>67658186
The movie is terrible and yes, everything saying otherwise is all memes. Unfortunately DCucks took these memes to heart and actually thought people were legitimately praising this piece of trash and now they are repeating all these memes as fact.
>>
>>67658380
Isn't "Biggest superhero opening" a pretty specific record to set? I mean, no one defends a film by saying its the "Biggest second week for a time travel comedy" or the "Biggest first wednesday for a CGI dinosaur flick"

Plus, isn't that opening from a worldwide simultaneous release, which few movies have?
>>
>>67658380
>Biggest superhero opening

No it's not.
>>
>>67658186
probably the greatest superhero film ever made and kinda puts the rest to shame
>>
>>67658535

Stay cucked drone

http://deadline.com/2016/03/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-opening-box-office-results-international-1201725677/
>>
>>67658380
Come see this guy has an asthma attack lads >>67655235
the time in bongistan is currently 309AM
>>
>>67658186
I liked it. A modern masterpiece.
>>
DC is for black men
Marvel is for white hipster girls

t. Black DC fan with a quitie white marvel pleb gf
>>
>>67658535
>>67658380
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=superhero.htm&sort=opengross&order=DESC&p=.htm

Fourth biggest, behind 3 MCU films. DCdrones are so desperate they not only have to base their arguments off of popularity, but have to straight-up lie about said popularity to justify their shitty flicks.
>>
>>67658610
>illuminati and jenkem are just meme
get the fuck outta hea
>>
>>67658639
>>67658535

Salty as fuck drones

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/03/28/batman-v-superman-has-biggest-superhero-opening-in-history/
>>
It had some truly great parts.

Had lots of truly shit parts too.

Overall I liked it, 6/10.
>>
literally the best capeshit out there
>>
Fuck no
I'll let you in one the secret behind this board
>new movie comes out
>no cine knowledge plebs come to /tv/ to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular /tv/ posters
>they usually hate it/don't care for it since movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time
>>
File: 1458183238690[1].jpg (98 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1458183238690[1].jpg
98 KB, 750x600
What people fail to understand, and what mostly angers them about Snyder, is that his religious imagery isn't indulgent and masturbatory. Yes, he compares Superman to Jesus, but he's not the first one to make this comparison, since his early days Superman has been regarded as a Christ figure.
His allusions don't stop there either. He compares these characters' motivations to a myriad of pop icons, because at the end of the day it's what Batman and Superman are, an amalgamation of characters from multiple eras ingrained into the popular conscience. And he uses this to his advantage as a vehicle to show the audience their drive and motivations. The religious imagery is simply a vessel in which he deconstructs them and tells a story relevant to this era. He finishes by destroying all this historical baggage that the characters have been carrying for decades, and shows them in a different, updated light.
>>
>>67658695
>I'll link to something no one will bother turning off their addblocker to view, that way people won't be able to say it didn't agree with me

Keep denying fact, DCuck. BVS is fourth highest, saying otherwise is like saying a hammer doesn't fall when you drop it.
>>
>>67658186

It was basically Zack wanting to remake Watchmen and Man of Steel at the same time, and largely succeeding. Plebs would not appreciate the length of the film and how it takes a long ass time for actual fighting to begin, but I feel like nothing was wasted in exploring the politics surrounding Superman and Batman's rise to power as a result. Both sides were well-explored, and I didn't know who to cheer for when the big fight began. I was completely immersed in the well-developed world, and everything fit together with the explored themes well.

If it isn't "capekino", it's pretty fucking close. Closer than Man of Steel was.
>>
File: 1459042484652[1].jpg (73 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1459042484652[1].jpg
73 KB, 1000x600
>>67658777

'Martha' is set up in the opening scene with a Citizen Kane homage that establishes the word as Bruce Wayne's 'Rosebud'. But, as it's actually spoken by the father character, you get a complex series of associations where Bruce suddenly sees Superman as a father figure, who then - when Lois intervenes - morphs into a reflection of himself. You also have this strange fear of motherhood with Bruce as he dreams that Martha Wayne returns from the dead as a monstrous bat (that metaphorically gives birth to Batman), but then he resolves himself to saving Martha Kent - who was, of course, labeled a 'witch' for (again metaphorically) giving birth to Superman.

You have this shift from Batman falling into despair because 'he let his parents die' to turning that into a positive condition ("I failed him in life, I will not fail him in death"). The bat-symbol is fantastically reinterpreted to stand for a child being pulled from the darkness, from the perspective of someone still in it. (Of course, in the Nolan film this shot is referring to, it was Bruce's father who pulled him out. Snyder replaces the literal father with an ambivalent light, and has Bruce pushed up from beneath.)

The film thrives on these types of associations, like the red Jolly Rancher pushed into the senator's mouth - "it's cherry" - coming back as the blood dripped onto Zod's face. It's precisely this uncomfortable reevaluation and redemption of sugary pop imagery that drives the film. "Snyder intends to resolve the conflict between commerce and art," as Armond White notes. The basic thesis is that Superhero franchises are antithetical to what Superman actually stands for.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1372x1211) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1372x1211
>>
>>67658519
>biggest first night second weekend for a pre-summer comic book action movie starring ben afflek
Really btfo the fuck out Daredevil. Nice.
>>
>>67658773
So no capekino?
>>
>>67658777
nice subs, nice copypasta
>>
>>67658365
Paid 5 times to see it m8
>>
>>67658820

http://variety.com/2016/film/box-office/batman-v-superman-reviews-critics-box-office-1201740022/
>“It doesn’t take itself seriously. It’s just an enjoyable afternoon at the movies.”

what did he mean when he said this?
>>
>>67658830
Nope. The pretend kino pushers from /v/, /co/ and redlur(>>67658777) want to encourage the plebs sensibility on this board because it makes their job easier. They want "dude everyone get hyped for the latest movie, ha ha I love fun popcorn times aren't movies fun and comfy. you booked your tickets yet? Look at the rotten tomatoes score! Look how much it's made! Oh, you didn't like it? Well that's okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion" pleb environment.

We rage against this drift towards hugbox on a daily basis. Film is a slaughter house. This is a medium of suffering in the name of authenticity and the board should refect that. This isn't 'fun times "fauxkino buff" clubhouse'.

We mean not to startle and insult those below me, but one must pave the path ahead with the blood of the common man.
>>
>>67658365
Why are you here then? I doubt you watch tv either
>>
>>67658186
>no one ACTUALLY liked this flick, right?

I seriously hope you don't think this.
>>
>>67658365

I paid for 3 tickets

Want to watch it in 4D now
>>
>>67658893

I don't know, sarcasm?
>>
>>67658829
and "Bluntman and Chronic"
>>
>>67658828
The level of kino is literally fucking these plebians in their ass,

I think their idea of exposition is Morgan Freeman narrating for an hour
>>
>>67658960

so he meant the film DID take itself too seriously and was not a fun afternoon at the movies?
>>
>>67658186
It was good. I liked it.
>>
File: 1452287981348.jpg (3 MB, 1348x5534) Image search: [Google]
1452287981348.jpg
3 MB, 1348x5534
>>67658828
Why is it so tasteless, childish and sophomore when Zack the hack does this?
>>
File: STFU.gif (495 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
STFU.gif
495 KB, 500x272
>>67658186
>right?

You need to be slapped.
>>
I didn't hate it

thought it was better than Man of Steel

solid 7/10 capeshit
>>
>>67658821
>>67658828

Flipping Lex's painting, angels come from below. Meaning that they don't look down on the common people. Remember Superman's monument, it's exactly the opposite of this, it is reaching down from above to the people, and this only causes people to fear and hate him. The crippled man takes Superman's monument's hand reaching down to him, climbs, and taints it with red graffiti, similar to how Bruce slashes his cheek with the spear. (This isn't the first time Snyder has made this comparison of bleeding Gods).

>Do you bleed? You will.

The red graffitti serves as a foreshadowing of bringing Superman to mankind's level. The first thing Doomsday does after being born is destroy this monument. So clearly this way of seeing the Gods doesn't work. Also remember how after saving Lois, Clark has to rise to the top of Lex's tower (the highest in the city) to face the demon.
On the other hand, angels come from below, they struggle against adversity and rise triumphant. The opening sequence shows Bruce as a kid rising from the hole, this foreshadows his fall from grace and eventual redemption when he discovers that the God he feared is in reality just as human and vulnerable as he is, so he decides to cooperate with him. The final sequence, on the other hand, shows a closeup of the flipped painting, the demons are now coming from above, and the rising dirt on Superman's grave symbolizes him rising from below. The new monument for Superman is now a simple plate at ground level that reads: IF YOU SEEK MY MONUMENT, LOOK AROUND YOU. People gather around it from all directions as they mourn his death.
This is juxtaposed with Bruce's speech that man is still good, emphasizing the importance of cooperation and fraternization, signaling the Justice League's necessity to assemble, and for mankind to cooperate.
>>
>>67659012

Yes. This was not a fun movie for a lot of people. People wanted a stupid movie and they got a smart (or at the very least pretentious) one. These are the same people coming hot off of Deadpool and years of light-hearted Marvel flicks.
>>
>>67658186
i enjoyed the hell out of it
>>
>>67659118
>Take a bucket of piss and call it Granny's Peach Tea. Take a weapon of assasination and call it deterrence, you won't fool me.

That jar of piss is Lex mocking her, and she realizes that he actually took her words literally, and he plans to bomb the place as a "method of deterrence" to turn everyone against Superman. The scene is edited masterfully, more tense than anything Nolan could've imagined in a fever dream. There's this quick cut to Luthor's empty seat, the Senator's terrified face as she realizes what's unfolding, and finally Superman sensing something is wrong but not being able to react quick enough because he's still riddled with guilt about the deaths he feels he's responsible of, because he refuses to face the crippled man face to face,

It's great because if you've been paying attention you realize there's a bomb at the same time as the Senator does. Hitchcock tension 101, bomb under the dining room table. There's also the reference to the crippled guy being Lex's blade to cut the Gordian Knot of turning everyone against Superman.
>>
>>67659072
>I didn't hate it
>thought it was better than Man of Steel

>This puddle of vomit is better than this pile of shit
>I'm happy

DCucks.
>>
its literally just <banned website name> posters
seriously their are links to this board from their garbage dc forum
>>
>This thread will devolve into company wars when the 14 year olds come across it.
>>
>>67659205
>(1) Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
The bell has been rung, the Lovecraftian horrors from space now know about Earth and they are ringing our doorbell.
>(2) How did Lex have the logos of the supposed metahumans
He made them himself, he's an egomaniac with lust for power. He wants to control every aspect if someone or something threatens him. He even gave them names already, their files are named WW_alpha, FL_alpha, CY_alpha, AQ_alpha.
>(3) was wonder woman even necessary
Yes, in the scene where she is introduced notice how her dress has an exposed back. The first time she sees Bruce is from behind her shoulder. This means that they ultimately will have to watch each others' backs. She's been hiding for a century, but now it's completely necessary for her to step up and fraternize (this is a recurring theme in the movie) in order to vanquish these new evils that are sprouting. In the end Lex and Doomsday (the embodiment of Lex and the world's hatred for Superman) proves to be such a large threat that she's forced to return to the world.
>>
>>67659205
OK, so you guys are indeed shitposting. good to know

>>67659245
do we really have banned website names?
>>
>>67659295
>(4)Why would Supes only care NOW that Batman's a vigilante. Was it the branding?
Just recently (after Superman is revealed to the world) Bruce has become more brutal and cruel than before. Remember the world engine scene, Bruce runs into a dust cloud, and metaphorically and literally he becomes disoriented and loses his way. This is also demonstrated by the fact that he sees a horse walking aimlessly. Later, he saves a little girl from a falling steel beam in the form of a cross. This makes him start seeing the God Superman as a threat to humanity, and blames him for leaving the little girl orphan (he projects himself because he's an orphan too).
So this hatred starts making him more violent and ruthless, terrorizing Gotham's criminals and normal citizens alike. There's also the great speech by Alfred about rage.
>(5) Do YOU think the movie needed to be as long as it is
Yes, it took its time to develop all the characters so the climax had more emotional impact.
>>
>>67659223
don't be a faggot anon

I don't fall to either side, I own the Phase 1 and 2 box sets and I paid way too much money for them. I also like DC stuff, and I wish this was better. That doesn't mean it's total shit, it just means it could be better. It's got damn good action, and it's not the exact same shit we've already sat through again and again.

The Dark Knight Returns is a better Batman v Superman by miles and miles, but this was still entertaining and it's not the absolute fucking bomb that people are saying it is. It is enjoyable. Would I buy it on blu-ray? No. Would I watch it several more times anyway? Yes.
>>
>>67658186
I really unironically enjoyed it.

Better than stuff like IM2 and 3, Thor 1 and 2, AoU, but not as good as IM1 or Winter Soldier IMO.
>>
>>67659321
How is it shitposting? Have you not seen the film?
>>
>>67659332
One theme that hasn't been discussed enough though, is the importance of the horse and the carriage.
As it was already mentioned, the first time it appears is when Bruce dives into the smoke cloud, and he sees a horse wandering aimlessly, symbolizing Bruce losing his way.
Next comes Lex's speech about the red capes, an allusion to Paul Revere warning the citizens that the redcoats were about to attack.
>One if by land, two if by air. (he imitates the horses' galloping sound with his fingers)
So to Lex, the horses repesent a threat to humanity (when in reality they symbolize cooperation and fraternity).
The next time we see the horses is during the Capitol explosion, after it happens a horse in the entrance is startled and stands on its hind legs, announcing the start of a conflict. It's during this scene that Bruce decides that Superman has become an immediate threat to humanity so its time to take measures.
>>
>>67659369

The drowning horses in Pappy Kent's story symbolize that even with good intentions harm may come to the ones we love. Supes is still coping with the guilt of the deaths from the world engine incident, and his father teaches him that the best way of dealing with the guilt is searching for the love of his kindred.
>>
>>67659321
>do we really have banned website names?
We aren't allowed to post <banned website name here> because it makes their cross siters upset
>>
>>67659366
now, now, I figured it out. you had a good laugh at my expense but I KNOW no one is that stupid.
>>
>>67659406
So you haven't even seen it yet? Nice shitposting.
>>
>>67659390
Next, Superman thrusts the spear in the same way a knight would do so charging while riding a horse with a lance, and he sacrifices himself (yes, we know you're all tired of being hammered with Christ figures, but it's impossible to tell the story of one without referencing the other).
Finally, in the funeral scene, two white horses walk side by side pulling Superman's casket, symbolizing that finally humanity is striving for cooperation.

Note that these analysis aren't meant to be absolute truths, they're just my take. And that the entire point of the movie is to show that Superman belongs to no one and everyone at the same time. This is the historical baggage that Snyder is aware these characters carry: An endless barrage of fanboys and comics since the 30's, comparison to other iconic characters, everyone thinking they have the last word on how these characters should behave and act.
>>
>>67658695
>implying
BvS underperformed in every market.
Run the numbers yourself, it got lower gross than say AoU both internationally and in domestic, individually it got many millions less than AoU.
BUT it opened everywhere at once.

>inb4 liesss!
Go to mojobox, BvS, and click foreign
Then compare to AoU.
Then cry

Oh and
>166 million domestic opening
>nearly 40 million less than Assvengers
Jesus christ nigga
>>
the film basically starts when you see Excalibur is being shown at the cinema which is the clue to the film being based on Le Mort d'Arthur, The Death of Arthur which is also a joke as the film is also based on The Death of Superman comic.
analogies:
Arthur/Superman
Lancelot/Batman
Guinivere/Lois
Morgana/Lex
Mordred/Doomsday
Excalibur/Spear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excalibur_%28film%29
"Mordred stabs Arthur with a spear but Arthur further impales himself to get closer and kills Mordred with Excalibur."
>>
>>67659060
>>67659060
>>67659060
>>67659060
Well you fucking casual pleb?
>>
>>67659438
>>67659391

i don't think it is on every board
facebook
>>
>>67659369

Is Zach Snyder secretly a fucking genius?
>>
For better or worse I actually like that it's not just DC's version of the MCU, while there are a lot of issues I think I appreciate the movie more for trying something different, and trying to be more than just another superhero movie.

In fact desu I think the film is its weakest when it goes generic comic book movie CGI monster mode at the end.
>>
>>67659438
The first one
>>67659570
He's a bigger hack than Refn, Tarantino and JJ
>>
>>67659602

not even close anon
>>
>>67659514
Dumbest thing I've ever read. I hope you weren't serious.
>>
>>67659570
it isn't a secret
>>
>>67659650

he's right though...
>>
>>67659650
I...are you serious? I mean are you saying he's full of shit when that is the most blatant reference other than jesus?
>>
>>67659646
Yes very close, low cine IQ

Even that hack Inarritu has more artistic merit than Snyder
>>
>>67658186
I liked it the first time I saw it. The second time, I liked it even more.
>>
>>67659650
Woah this film IS too smart for people
>>
>>67658186
It was quite good actually.
>>
File: 1446884908226.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446884908226.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>67659369
That's a pretty fucking impressive amount of detail.
>>
Zach just created the most important capeshit of all time.
>>
More and more rational people are seeing it and realizing it's actually pretty good. Contrarian teenagers, as always, will do what they do best.
>>
Aside from the fact that the role of the greek hero and the usual comic superhero is narratively different from one another. One is a victim of fate, the other stems from the purely modern idea of being in charge of one own destiny.
But the central point is that the Iliad and the Odissey (and the Theogonia) were cultural cornerstones in the truer sense of the word, they were the main course of the greek education, from which every greek derived it's moral and political notions. This changed with the emergence of phlosophy which was in many ways, more often than not explicitly so, a "revolt" against traditional poetic wisdom.

Now tell me how can this be compared to stories shat out monthly for profit, read only by a tiny fraction of the population, in which every coherent charachterization as been thrown out the window for the sake of giving the reader somenthing new, or the same old depending on cases.
>>
>>67659706
>>67659680
Why because of the spear? You can literally apply any theory to anything if you try hard enough or not at all in your case. Just because it makes sense in your mind doesn't mean it's right? I mean Batman/Lancelot haha oh dear
>>
>>67659650
i seriously keep liking the film more because i read shit like this all over the internet. it really is too smart for people
>>
>>67659817

Read Humberto Eco thesis on Superman's myth.
>>
>>67659810
If you use the word "contrarian," you're literally an idiot. It's an invented concept by idiots with childish sensibilities who are too fragile to deal with criticism of mediocre media that has widespread appeal.

It's a troubling manifestation of millennials' mental weakness. Seriously, the only people who would even entertain any "argument" involving the concept of being "contrarian" are weak, lazy idiots who can't deal with criticism substantively.

If it bothers you that much that people criticize mediocre mass-marketed work designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, like Star Wars, Breaking Bad, pop music, etc., you should find a safe bubble and stay there(/co/). Or kill yourself.
>>
>>67659809
>important because of how shit it is
>>
>>67659827
Get this little mind outta here.
>>
>>67659810
i said, this film would age really well. I didn't really think it would be killed by reviews on good friday and everyone realizes it's good by sunday. I keep seeing articles defend this movie pop up. I think you're right
>>
>>67659836
>it really is too smart for people
That's actually fucking hilarious.
>>
Why do those that support this movie never show the rest of their taste in cinema? Are they scared of being outed as the cinema embryos that they are?
>>
Baptism is implied in the tub scene between Clark and Lois. But in this moment in time they aren't being truly honest with each other. Note how when Clark arrives Lois rushes to hide the diary's bullet. Still this scene shows intimacy because Clark removes his glasses, but they aren't cleansed because they are riddled with doubt about their relationship.
>I don't know if it's possible for you to be you and still love me. (something along these lines).

Clark gives her a rose as a promise of faithfulness (this is juxtaposed with Bruce bringing flowers to his mother's grave), and he keeps that promise when he hears her drowning and rushes to save her, even when the faith of the world is at peril. Still, if he hadn't rushed in to save her, he wouldn't have been able to retrieve the spear, the only thing capable of destroying evil. So the baptism is truly performed then.
>>
>>67659836
Stop samefagging. Your thesis is based on a really shallow concept that is easily disproven.
>>
>>67659810
Everyone I know irl actually enjoyed it and were quite shocked when I told them about the critical response.
>>
>>67659810
>Implying anyone over the age of 18 who isn't a manchild would enjoy this movie
>>
>>67659827

There's a Excalibur poster in the cinema the Waynes were killed at. Zack Snyder isn't fucking subtle about the imagery he's using.

I fucking hate the movie, by the way.

It's the same shit with Moby Dick. The dude put the shape of the whale in a mirror during the Superman/Batman fight. The dude's crude with this shit.
>>
>>67659864
No, it's a word born of the "It's cool to hate everything meme" brought on by faggotty millennials.
>>
>>67659895
See I mean you can't even back up your theory.
>>
>>67658186
I just seen it. It was pretty bad. That wasnt even lex luthor. I dont know who he was playing but it wasnt lex. MoS takes place 2 years before BvS yet superman just now heres of batman and gotham is right across a bay? wtf. Lex making the icons for each of the meta humans.... really dude? reallly? superman can barely get the spear out of the water due to kyptonite yet he can fly with the spear to kill doomsday. Shit was just all around dumb. Sndyer just doesnt know how to tell a story properly. He is more worried about the visuals. I will give him credit with the visuals. He can make fantastic sequences . I really dont like kevin smith but his review was pretty spot on.
>>
>>67659916
Notice how Lex is performing blood sacrifices in a pagan temple. And he finally summons a diety(Steppenwolf/Baphomet) in the form of that being. Note how being submerged in water implies baptism. He's being baptized alright, but in murky impure water.

In layman's terms, Lex made a collect call to outer space thanks to the computer's huge planetary database, and this guy answered it.
DING DING DING DING DING
>The bell has been rung.
Now these guys will come ringing at our door.
>>
>>67659943
Ask me how I know you're under 25 tho, dipshit.
>>
Heres a good article debunking the Zack doesn't get Superman meme:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/03/29/zack-snyder-loves-superman-and-batman-v-superman-proves-it/#5537fa5e258e
>>
>>67659916
This makes sense but I can't stop laughing at it.
>>
>>67659854
>the italian dan brown

No thanks
>>
File: moby dick and revenge.jpg (43 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
moby dick and revenge.jpg
43 KB, 1600x900
>>67659946

The Moby Dick thing. That's why you've Batman with a spear hunting for Superman in the fight. Shit is very blatant. Zack's a hack. Zack the hack.
>>
>>67659952
>It's cool to hate everything
Yet another retarded replacement for putting any actual thought into your argument.
>>
>>67659962
Because you have literally no argument and it's more fun to ridicule you.
>>
>>67659952
But you are a millennial
>>
>>67659987
>wont let me read the article without disabling adblock

lmfao fuck off forbes guest writer i aint reading SHIT
>>
>>67659968

you sound like a mouth breathing fuckwad.
>>
>>67659810
the RT score is 29. liking this movie is contrarian, nto the other way around
>>
>>67659827
>the movie little bruce saw with his parents was literally Excalibur
>Superman death scene is literally a remake of that same scene
>ARE YOU DUMB?!?!? THAT FUCKING AWFUL MOVIE DIDN'T REFERENCE IT AT ALL
there was even a webm a while back showing this, you fucking pleb. learn to actually watch a movie instead of having your eyes glaze over from buttery popcorn at the very beginning of the film
>>
>>67660007
oh my god is this a joke thats embarrassing
>>
>>67659987
I don't think Zack Snyder hates Superman but I do think he likes Batman more and if this article is right about his intentions I don't think he did a good job of conveying them to the audience.
>>
>>67658475
>>67658475

whoever the fuck made that is a gigantic faggot

#1 you took the time to make that. you have no life

#2 you made the guy with "good taste" to be wearing hipster glasses, smoking a cigarette, and wearing a scarf. he's a huge fucking tryhard loser
>>
>>67659914
My favourite films of all time are Alien, Blade Runner, The Thing, T2, Casino, Dog Day Afternoon, There Will Be Blood and Fellowship of the Ring.

My favourite TV show of all time is Deadwood. Feel free to call me a pleb.
>>
>>67660077
video game sensibilities everyone
>>
>>67659864
But teenagers are known for rebelling just for the sake of it, or in other words, being "contarian."
>>
>>67660050
I never pretend to care about rotten tomatoes and i'm not going to start now because it's convenient for shitposting purposes.
>>
>>67660060
>if you have your own opinions that differ, there are paid professionals to tell you that you are wrong for liking subjective material
>>
>>67660022
And all you said was "are you kidding me? Wow I mean are you kidding?"
>>
>>67659952
you...you realize there were subcultures and counter-cultures who hated things before millenials existed...right?
>>
>>67659981
>Enjoying movies made to cater explicitly to teenager's and machildrens sensibilities
Regardless of my age, I'm pretty confident in the fact that you have shit taste
>>
>>67658186
I both liked and disliked the movie.
>>
>>67660059
That shit is on screen for two seconds though, and the other direct mention of whales is by Lex about 1 hour before that.
Yes, Snyder didn't just slap these into the movie just for the fun of it. There is a point he makes with every image he chooses to include. The way you're reacting shows that all this completely flew over your head and now that you're seeing it for the first time you're easily dismissing it now that the cheat sheet is in front of you, how easy it is to claim someone is a hack when someone else had to do the work for you, isn't it?
>>
A capeshit movie has never gotten this much negative attention on /tv/ if you exclude TDKR's prologue. You fell for the RT meme hard my man. BvS was better than the average Marvel flick but still not as good as the first Ironman or The Winter Soldier.
>>
>>67660141
>A capeshit movie has never gotten this much negative attention
t. newfrog
>>
>>67660077
mouthbreather trigger
>>
>>67660109
I mean, every critic disliked the film. how is it contrarian to agree with every critic?
>>
>>67660141

BvS shits on The Winter Soldier (most overrated marvel flick) and Ironman 1.
>>
>>67660134
ITS THE SHAPE OF A WHALE LOOOOL
>>
>>67660058
>see a poster
>make a ridiculous theory fit badly based on that
Again, how is this smart?
>>
>>67660134
Ironically this exact kind of shit is why everyone heralded True Detective as such a masterpiece, and it was even less subtle than BvS at times.
>>
>>67660077
Did that picture hit a little too close to home, anon?
>>
File: 1454976819779.jpg (149 KB, 1079x1599) Image search: [Google]
1454976819779.jpg
149 KB, 1079x1599
Is this the movie that will break /tv/?
>>
>>67660103
I don't need to
>>
>>67658186
It was fine (watched a cam version) but no, I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again. If it comes on cable, I'll leave it on or whatever.

Just like TFA...the internet acts like you MUST hate or love something, no grey area. The thing is though, most movies are just ok. Average. Not bad but not great.

They can't all be undeniably good films like TDK, Godfather, Goodfellas, The Departed, Airplane!, Cool Hand Luke, Psycho etc. etc.

Enjoy the 2 hour entertainment and move the fuck on with your short life.
>>
>>67660107
Damn son you're pretty fucking dense. Read the post again.
>>
File: 1457935570885.jpg (36 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1457935570885.jpg
36 KB, 600x350
>>67660222

Pick a side, faggot. IT'S FITE NIGHT!
>>
>>67660175
Nah he was right.
>>
>>67660222
>They can't all be undeniably good films like TDK, Godfather, Goodfellas, The Departed, Airplane!, Cool Hand Luke, Psycho etc. etc.
This is the state of /tv/ 2016
/film/ now please or lets us have our old guard back please ginger
>>
>>67660077
>You have no life
Way to out yourself as a 15 year old.
>>
>>67660112
It's a moot argument because no matter what hidden imagery you failed to pick up on (which you've clearly displayed in this thread and needed explained to you), you would've dismissed it with the same baseless inane "internet complaint" that's causing sites like rotten tomatoes to lose credibility.

You don't like it. Yawn we get it. Don't be a shitberg just because you're too pleb to grasp the movie.
>>
File: 1448246769082.jpg (25 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1448246769082.jpg
25 KB, 240x320
>>67660112
http://www.moviesinfocus.com/how-john-boormans-excalibur-connects-to-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-uwA6zWVbA
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/29/batman-v-superman-podcast-excalibur-endings-ayn-rand

not the same guy, but you are fucking retarded, like next level shit. These fags nonstop posted about Excalibur in these capeshit threads. I saw it clearly in the fucking movie
took one google search btw
>>
>>67660245
I fucked your gf :)
>>
>>67660263
Shouln't you be off watching your pretentious 2deep4u foreign films while you sip red wine while trying not to snap the glass with your clumsy fat fingers pretending you're sophisticated?
>>
I watched this movie and really liked it.
Sure, the pacing and editing are awful, but some people seem to just be too dumb to understand the movie, and I'm not saying the movie is deep at all.

People don't seem to understand why Batman hates Superman, they don't seem to understand why a good portion of people are against Superman, what is Lex's plans and motivations.

It makes me wonder if people are actually to dumb to THINK while watching a movie.
Again, not saying the movie is deep, but people seem too dumb to even understand the movie, they don't even understand the motivations are that SHOWN to you but not actually told as in a character giving exposition.

Not a DCfan or whatever, but people do seem to not understand the movie.

That being said, the movie is 7/10. If the 4 hours version comes out and fixes the editing and pacing, it turns easily into a 9/10.
>>
>>67660194
it was literally the movie they saw you idiot.
>>
File: DC-MAV.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
DC-MAV.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
This movie is so kino that it's affecting the reality. The critics killed the movie on it's release and now the movie is resurrecting in the box office. The internet is divided about it and everybody is fight among themselves. Just like in the movie.

Zack Snyder's the real Lex Luthor. Playing us all like a fiddle.
>>
Its one of the worst movies I've seen for this year so far

from worst to not as shit
1. batman v superman
2. pride and prejudice and zombies
3. deadpool
4. zoolander 2
5. the 5th wave
6. the forest
>>
>>67660309
>>67660294
>makes ridiculous theory based on little information and heresay
How is this smart?
>>
>>67660324
Did I hit a nerve you entry level troglodyte?
>>
File: 590.png (81 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
590.png
81 KB, 624x628
>>67660383
>no one sees that this is obvious b8
no one is this stupid
>>
>>67658366
This, that is a perfect, succinct review.
>>
>>67660222
>good films
>TDK
>Goodfellas
>Airplane
>Psycho

HAHAHAHAHA.
>>
Mother of God. /tv/ is well and truly fucked beyond repair. The teenagers and redditors are here to stay, it seems.
>>
>>67660448

DING DING DING!
>>
No there are no taste having plebs here right now that believe its good

Just look at how fast the board is moving
there are hundreds of tourists posting here right now
>>
>>67660374

you're either a moronic waste of life or this is b8
>>
>>67660324
>I pretend to be a film """buff""" when in reality I avoid anything that requires actually thinking.
>>
>>67660477

Zack opened the door. The shitposters are hungry.
>>
File: 1449659608552.gif (2 MB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1449659608552.gif
2 MB, 400x260
>>67660374
>3. deadpool
>>
>>67660445
here's your (you) edgelord
>>
>>67660110
What?
>>
>>67660448
>DUDE YOU GUYS AREN'T COOL ENOUGH TO BE HERE LMAOO
>>
>>67660511
More like fuck boy from /co/ opened the door twice now
>>
File: 1446935858479s.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1446935858479s.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>67660448
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>67660445
alright motherfucker there are arguments to be made about the others but you absolutely CANNOT tell me that Airplane! isn't a perfect comedy
>>
>>67660606
Yeah, pretty much. You're all tasteless fucking plebs.
>>
>>67660586

Don't ever call anyone a fuck-boy anymore. EVER. You've been warned.
>>
>>67660477
>>67660511
Yeah a lot has changed in your first five months here.
>>
>>67660539
oh shit that was meant for>>67660050
>>
>>67660630
there were some slow parts in the middle
>>
>>67660569
See >>67660642
>>
>>67660606
When will it stop
When

/v/ for /v/fags
/sp/ for /sp/fags
/co/ for /co/fags
but /tv/ for everyone

Stop /tv/ genocide
>>67660650
It's cute that you're trying to save face like this, movie tourist
>>
>>67660683
see>>67660642
>>
>>67660699
im pretty much only on here for /tv/, have been.
i think you need to look in the mirror anon. it isnt /tv/ that changed, it's you
>>
>>67660755
Literally i've been on /tv/ since 2014: the post
>>
>>67660110
I said its not contrarian. learn to read
>>
Anyone notice all the direct references to Nolan's trilogy? Zack is aware they are now invariably part of the Batman mythos, so he includes them as part of the pop culture pastiche.
>>
>183 replies
>45 posters

haha oh nooow I get it.
>>
>>67660346
I think the populace is used to being spoonfed action sequences, the movie was too long before the action took place and people became bored.
It doesn't help that every other poster has ADD.
>>
>>67660374
Ask me how I know you are a girl.
>>
File: 1457263831100[1].jpg (49 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
1457263831100[1].jpg
49 KB, 450x640
I stepped out of the theater after watching Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice™ and literally fell to my knees and thrust my arms into the air.

"SNYDER!!!!" I cried.

I cried so much for the first time in my life.

I went in to the movies jaded and cynical after reading all the /tv/ posts about how much Snyder was a hack, Man of Murder, Stop my invincible son and expected absolute trash from the movie. But I was wrong. So wrong.

I couldn't believe the masterpiece I had just witnessed. I felt like throughout the entire film Snyder himself was speaking to me, through Metropolis and Gotham, his love and dedication was there. He assured me that a new era of cape movies has arrived, a new era to save us from these lackluster regurgitated capeshit movies we are accustomed to.

During the battle with Doomsday, the people around me were so enthralled and were convulsing and speaking in tongues, their spit and tears flying everywere, some landing on me, but I didn't care. I was already in full spasm from the orgasmic capekinography I was seeing.

As the movie ended, everyone in the cinema cried. Like wailing and sorrowful crying. Nobody said a word but everyone in there had the same feeling. "Forgive us Snyder for we do not know what we have done"

In all seriousness this is a solid 12/10.

I'm still wiping my tears as I try to relive that moment, I'm afraid I will never experience this exhilarating joy and sadness ever again in my life.

Thank you Snyder... Thank you...
>>
Doomsday's an amalgamation of many famous monsters.
>He climbs the tallest building like King Kong.
>He spouts fire like a dragon.
>He sends a blast from the top of Lex's tower, for a brief moment you can see a shot of the tower from afar, and I'll be damned if it didn't resemble the Tower of Barad-Dur and the all seeing eye of Sauron for a moment.
>He represents nuclear holocaust.
>When his arm is cut, a new one grows, like the Hydra.
>He falls to Earth like a meteorite
>>
Why didn't supes give the spear to Diana, then held doomsday down while she poked him?
>>
>>67660883
You think I'm a gurl because your favorite pleb movie is listed

It's that simple and I suspect 5th wave and the zombie movie might make you believe it
>>
File: 1435959564849.jpg (128 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1435959564849.jpg
128 KB, 900x900
>>67658186
wait jenkem is a meme? WHY HAVE I BEEN SAVING MY SHIT IN BAGS FOR YEARS THEN!?!?!
>>
>>67660789
>liking this movie is contrarian
>>
>>67658342
I actually liked BvS, way better than anything marvel has put out
>>
>>67660972
metorites and nuclear holocausts aren't monsters you walnut
>>
>>67661069
yes, it is contrarian to like a movie most people dislike
>>
>>67658380
>72% RT

Just for context, nearly every MCU movie has an equal or greater audience score, the exception being The Incredible Hulk, which has a 71.

But votes are still coming in for BvS, so things might change.
>>
>>67660972
Is this post a joke?
>>
>>67661131
Not him but you reason like a teenager.
>>
>>67658366
/thread
>>
>>67658366
>Cinematography was amazing. 11/10
SOPHOMORE
>>
>>67658777
>his religious imagery isn't indulgent and masturbatory.

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>67661192
>Your application of basic logic vexes me, so I'll just call you a name
>>
>>67661030
Yeah, even you know you have girly taste.
>>
>>67661131
to have my own personal opinion, regardless of what people think, is contrarian? I can't have individual thought? I must first base my opinion off others and then say whether or not i want to be a contrarian? I can't just have enjoied a movie like batman v superman? i can't just be bored of the homogony of the Marvel films or dislike TFA? i must either agree or be a contrarian, but i can't think for myself? are you 12?
>>
>>67661097
They're percieved as threats, and they've been used in film as "antagonists", the point is that they count, you dimwitted faggot.
>>
What the fuck was up with Wonder Woman?
>cuts off Doomsday's hand
>hamstrings Doomsday
>literally holds him down with her lasso
>takes a blast directly from Doomsday's OP face laser and doesn't even get a scratch
She was doing better than Superman was.
>>
>>67658186
>jenkem

Old ass meme, good shit bro.
>>
>>67661378
le contrarian is a troll meme that trolls resort to when they can't come up with a decent troll to an opinion they disagree with.
>>
This movie is dogshit.
I went in with an open mind, with tempered hopes but heedless of criticism I had heard prior to the movie.
From the opening funeral scene combined with a melodramatic abridged origin story that we've seen a dozen times before, always better, to the ending moment of "he's not dead lol" I was just left continually scratching my head and asking myself why. Why would they half ass so much of the movie? Why would they use Doomsday so early and with such lame results? Why would any of the characters behave the way they did? Why use 85% CGI for action instead of going the whole hog or cutting it down to minimal use? Why build hype and suspense only to never reach a satisfying, exciting or emotional climax?
This movie was boring, it didn't make sense, it wasn't even pandering to its audience. It's like they took the license, and wanted to stuff as much shit into it as they could in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator as much as possible. A truly bad movie, in every sense.
>>
File: 1387423573162.jpg (24 KB, 357x350) Image search: [Google]
1387423573162.jpg
24 KB, 357x350
>>67661358
The only other 2016 films I've seen are
Midnight Special, Hail Caesar and then Everybody Wants Some this friday

MS is very disappointing when you compare it to his last 2 films
>>
>>67661529
Yeah man I didn't understand it either.
>>
>>67661467
that isnt even what i said nor did you even greentext it...
>>
Poorly directed and written.

Dc fans deserve a better movie, recut hopefully into something that makes sense.
>>
>>67661529
Why the fuck are you complaining about cgi action exactly?
>>
>>67658832
I wrote it tho
>>
File: thumbnail 3.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail 3.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67658186
do we feel sorry for him?
https://youtu.be/hgnz9CbQODY
>>
>>67660383
Look, you're thinking about this more that Snyder did. He put in the Excalibur poster because Excalibur had a scene where a guy gets speared in the gut but still manages to kill the bad guy. He didn't give a shit about the roles of the characters in that movie, he was paying homage to a visual. Moby Dick gets an homage because Batman is trying to kill something with a spear. Jesus gets a ton of homages because Superman is a guy a lot of people admire.

That's where the train of thought ends. It goes no deeper.
>>
>>67661378
I said literally none of that. again, learn to read. I said its not contrarian to dislike a film most people dislike.
>>
>>67660196
>Ironically
That's a 5 syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
>>
i enjoyed it
>>
>>67660361
kek
>>
File: 1432276368661.png (129 KB, 269x245) Image search: [Google]
1432276368661.png
129 KB, 269x245
>the kryptonite spear is the Spear of Longinus
>>
>>67661697

you're an idiot if you believe that
>>
90% Shitposting
9% Contrarianism
1% Impressionable fools taking the first two seriously.
>>
>>67661258
Deal with it.
>>
>>67661945
please explain how any character or plot element in Excalibur relates to any character or plot element in BvS.
>>
>>67661529

>it didn't have enough CGI
>it had too much CGI

wow senpai
>>
>>67661582
I still can't believe you put the Fifth Wave that high. Cmon now.
>>
>>67661529
>why use CGI action
Good point lets use a practical doomsday and practical flying man
>>
File: Dawnofspear.png (433 KB, 849x371) Image search: [Google]
Dawnofspear.png
433 KB, 849x371
>>67661938
Could be that, or its just the kryptospear that lex used to kill supes in DCUO
>>
>>67661987

someone already has several times in this thread alone.
>>
>>67661938
It's also Excalibur, Zeus' thunderbolt, Ahab's harpoon, the point is that Zack includes all these references on purpose as a sort of collage to make a point about history repeating itself and dragging us down, and the legacy we leave behind.
>>
>>67658380
>>7.4 audience score
>>72% rt
You realize those are bad right?
>>
>>67662097
Bats slamming Supes with the kitchen sink is supposed to mean that he's slamming the slab of the 10 commandments on his head (reminds me of how people get angry about him hammering us with religious imagery). In order to become a monster, he has to get rid of his code, and the message is that men can commit horrible crimes (as the fight progresses, his mask is destroyed and his true face is revealed, just a man commiting terrible deeds).
This is mirrored in the fight with Doomsday, when they're standing beside Supes' monument, Doomsday picks up a slab with the names of the people that died on the world engine incident, and again slams it over his head, representing the guilt Superman feels for what happened that day. By confronting his demons face to face, Superman is able to overcome the grief and guilt.
>>
>>67658186
To clear things up...no one ACTUALLY like Marvel shit, right?

All the ''DC cucks'' and BigGuy4u are just memes.
Let's say we laugh at the idea of anyone would've any Marvel flicks as their favorite movies.
Don't let this meme be repeated
>>
>>67662180
You do know bane was turned into a meme because the movie was shit right?? It isn't supporting the movie
>>
>>67662093
in detail, anon
>>
>>67658186
You're right OP, but Marveldrones are just as real as DCdrones and both of them are fucking cancer.
>>
>>67662219

here's your (you)
>>
it's a masterpiece cant wait for the directors cut
>>
>>67659514
The Death of Superman comic is based on Rocky 4 you cunt.
>>
>>67658186
I liked it because it was dumb as fuck and made me chuckle probably more so than all the Marvel movies combined.

seriously, it's pure comedy gold, which is why I want Snyder to stick around. Justice League is going to be a riot.
>>
>>67662214
Spottet the hothead
>>
>>67658186
it was quite terrible, the only redeemable character was ... no one, they even managed to fuck up Alfred for the first time in batfilms. The 3rd act was the worst, just a green screen with lots of shit flying around.
They turned doomsday into a giant angry turtleman, it was horrible.
This will be the movie that will always be referred as the end of the big budget superhero movie era in wikipedia articles.
Not a single thing likeable about this giant turd.
>>
i just got back from seeing the movie...

i honestly feel like im being meme'd by everyone saying this movie is bad. critics are fucking retarded
>>
>>67662358

>being this wrong
>>
>>67658186
>>67658366
>>67658639
>>67658777
>>67661448
>>67662361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
>>
File: 1447085236414.jpg (148 KB, 962x755) Image search: [Google]
1447085236414.jpg
148 KB, 962x755
Jenkem aint no meme m8
>>
>>67658186
I legitimately liked a lot of stuff from BvS. Eisenkike and Mrs Skeltal were shit. There were a ton of plot holes and things that simply didn't make sense. The shoehorned introduction of the JL was obviously doing the bare minimum to appease the studio. But other than that stuff, I really liked it.
>>
>>67660007
That's pretty fucking awesome actually.

Only a faggot wouldn't appreciate something like this.
>>
>>67660322
His girlfriend is in a coma...
>>
I kinda hoped Jeremy Irons would somewhat add some class to this movie, like Russel Crowe and Michael Shannon did in Man of Steel saving it from being a total trainwreck like this movie is.
>>
Not casting Christian Bale was a terrible decision.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.