[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the next few years, I will be completely 100% blind. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Mental-health-011.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Mental-health-011.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
Over the next few years, I will be completely 100% blind. What are some much watch films before I lose my eye sight and kill myself?
>>
File: maxresdefault [1].jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault [1].jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
>>67655522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj73aDoeFdk

Some of these -- decide from here.
>>
>>67655522

Dancer in the Dark.
>>
File: BriscoCounty.jpg (138 KB, 589x799) Image search: [Google]
BriscoCounty.jpg
138 KB, 589x799
watch this instead.
>>
>>67655522
Blindness (2008)
>>
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Moonrise Kingdom
Fantastic Mr Fox
The Darjeeling Limited
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
The Royal Tenenbaums
Rushmore
Bottle Rocket
>>
>>67655522
Daredevil. Some good tips to be learned
>>
>>67655728
Kek
>>
>>67655522
A Talking Cat!?!
>>
>>67655641
skip Citizen Kane desu senpai
>>
>>67655728
>>
>>67655522
I'm going blind too op, early onset glaucoma. I know your pain. Would recommend Spirit of the Beehive, Kwaidan, Last year at Marienbad, Zerkalo, and The Double Life of Veronique. If you can read the subtitles that is, which I barely can at this point
>>
Also going blind, type 1 diabetes complications (not the fat one). Paris Texas is quite beautiful
>>
Skip movies.go to strip clubs.
>>
>>67655522
Army Dog
>>
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

not really the same thing but it will make you want to kill yourself
>>
Read as many books as you can before you can't anymore, your ability to read will go before your ability to watch movies
>>
>>67657069
What is about?
>>
Learn to echo locate
>>
>>67657071
>>67657071
>>67657071
>>67657071
>>
>>67657071
Audiobooks tho. Also braille.
Being blind is one of my worst fears but there is no better time to be it.
>>
>>67655952
But actually, don't skip Citizen Kane.
I just watched it again and it's legitimately good.
>>
http://www.bfi.org.uk/films-tv-people/sightandsoundpoll2012/directors
kek, SIGHT and sound
>>
>>67657098
It's a true story about this French writer who suffers a stroke that puts him in a vegetative state. No one thinks he is even conscious but it turns out he has this condition called "locked-in syndrome" where he is completely conscious but can't move at all except for his right eyelid. He develops a method of communication by winking to his nurse and through months and months he ends up writing an entire autobiography

On the day his autobiography came out he suffered another stroke and died

It's both extremely depressing and very uplifting and in your case it would be similar to going blind as his body failed him but his spirit allowed him to still see the beauty in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G69Zh7YIg8c
>>
Holy shit going blind would suck. Remember to aim the shotgun directly at the side of your skull, and not against the roof of your mouth.
>>
Just stop going blind.
>>
By the way OP keep your chin up. There is truly remarkable work being done in the field of optics, and especially for people who lose their sight through degenerative illness it appears you may gain some sight back in the near future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fteYwv1xqp0
>>
Probably going to get shit for this but instead of watching movies why don't you go outside and enjoy the beautiful sights of the world if you have money maybe go on a vacation one last time
>>
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.