[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's trying to prove to the judge that he's a &quo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (178 KB, 650x586) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
178 KB, 650x586
He's trying to prove to the judge that he's a "good goy"

http://theinterrobang.com/anthony-cumia-headed-to-rehab-announcement/
>>
Why doesn't he just give it up?

I can't even imagine how much money he's blown through on his shit show.
>>
he must really love his guns to pull this shit
>>
>>67656935
he wants to "be" someone
>>
>>67655357

Degenerate loser just like his listeners. Pathetic.
>>
>>67657127
nobody listens anymore, we just watch his youtube when shit goes down like now
>>
>>67655357
I used to be an O&A fan. It sucks what it's all come down to.

>Opie, who was always a whiny faggot who stunted the show, got to take over and run it into the ground
>Anthony went full JUST instead of just enjoying his millions like a human being
>Jimmy has become a sellout of the highest order and squandered every ounce of his potential

Fuck, man, it hurts.
>>
>>67657214
jimmy was never funny, even jay mohr was funnier than him
>>
>>67657161

Oh that's so much less pathetic. Fucking nerd.
>>
>>67655357
yo, is anyone doing a real tell all of these guys, the hottalk men of the 90s?
stern is the big guy, but there are multitudes of his ilk, radio deejays who had a heyday with strippers and cash and now don't have status jobs and are spiraling?

Nino Greaseman Minelli
Mancow
Bob&Tom
Tom Lykus
Don & Mike

Don & Mike are a great storyline and Opie and Ant actually HATED those guys for awhile.

Some radio managed to evolve tho.

Anyway.

Love you Ronny. Love you Fezzy.
>>
>>67655357
Anthony's had such a fall from grace, this is truly pathetic.
>>
>>67657242
That's not even opinion, that's just wrong.
>>
>>67657270
Not to mention Bubba the Cuck Sponge
>>
>>67657270
Lex & Terry are still Lex & Terry today

They should get their own studio and create their own network. But no they are wasting time with Clear Channel radio.
>>
ron and fez were superior in every way to opie and anthony tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.