[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your hopes for this season of GoT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
What's your hopes for this season of GoT?
>>
>What's your hopes
I want it to be canon so that people who only watch the show can snark at the people who only read the books.

I just think it would be funny to see, is all.
>>
Jon.
Cleganebowl.
Jon killing Ramsay.
Dany leaving Meeren.
Cersei's death.
>>
Since when are GoT threads allowed?
Crawl back to your cripplechan general.
>>
>>67652771
Only GoT generals are outlawed

This isn't a GoT general
>>
I would love to see them set up to make either Jon or Dany the next big bad ( since it will probably be euron or Ramsay this season). Seeing Danyfags vs. Jonfags would be fun. But that probably won't happen. They'll both be the heroes or something.
>>
File: skwisgaar280.jpg (21 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
skwisgaar280.jpg
21 KB, 280x210
i hopes khaleesi flies ons a dragons
>>
>>67652850
Someone post the Tyrion "Twas truly a song of ice and fire" pasta that will inevitably be the ending of the tv show.
>>
>>67652771
got back to you're RLM shill or capeshit thread
>>
i hope that based tyrion fucks jorah morment into the world and sir s tannis lives the men for eternity lol
>>
File: wDjV6kE.gif (530 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
wDjV6kE.gif
530 KB, 400x224
>>67652493

>Cersei's dead face still has a smug smirk
>>
>>67652493
Hope they don't go to far with the censorship this time around after the "rape" scene, which was apparently to much for liberals to handle.
>>
I feel like the show is in a steady decline so my hope is that it's just better than the (to me) rather boring season 5.
>>
Tommen dies this season and no one will care
>>
>>67653184
>tfw I'm the only one who likes Season 5
I have an interest in death gods.
>>
>>67653096

Which rape scene? The one where Drogo raped Daenarys, or the one where Ramsay raped Sansa, or the one where some members of the Night's Watch raped Craster's daughters in an orgy of rape, or the one where Cersei gets "raped" by Jamie? Far as I can remember every single rape scene was decried as being "way too graphic, muh-sogeny, blah blah" and Weiss and Benihoff have only continued to up the stakes every other season. By season 7 we'll probably witness Daenarys getting raped to death by her dragons at this rate. I don't really care either way, the rape scenes neither add nor detract anything from the overall story for me, but I do feel it's gotten old and tired as fuck as a plot/literary device. It's like at this point they just throw in a brutal rape scene whenever they feel their ratings might dip for that free social justice warrior outrage advertising.
>>
>>67652833
Why though?
>>
>>67652493
Can't you guess?
What else is there?
>>
>>67653435
>Season 6
>woman mourns her husband
>is propositioned for sex
>agrees because it might get her mind off her husband
>still crying for her husband while having sex
>Tumblr cries rape
>>
I don't have any hopes. I know it will be shit but I will still watch because I'm a cuck.
>>
>>67652493
cancellation
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>67653634
Because mods decided certain generals during the off-season of the show shouldn't be allowed to continue
>>
>>67653634
Because some dickhead was reporting every post
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.