[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this. Why isn't it more discussed here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
Just finished this. Why isn't it more discussed here?
>>
cuz it's GAY
>>
Because this is a /pol/ show
>>
the people who make this sort of thing like to control the narrative, both of normies and fringe idiots

neither the axis nor the allies were 'good' and continuing to perpetuate that moralization is an important part of the bullshit

in short, anyone with baseline awareness is repulsed by propaganda

>fedora
>>
It was when it first released.
>>
>>67652231
because is shit, it has a derivative plot that follows nowhere, acting is mediocre (except for sewell's delivery). The only pros of this shit is the production design and that's it.
>>
>>67652283
Then it should fit in perfectly here.
>>
Why didn't they kill Karl Tanner: Bounty Hunter again? The way the shit played out with not killing him was totally ridiculous.
>>
>>67652414

this. Though wasn't impressed by production design.

Was really hyped for this show, but it ended up being less than mediocre and I dropped it halfway through. Shitty writing and acting destroys everything.
>>
shit acting and a mediocre plot

forgettable as fuck even though the source material is bomb
>>
>>67652430
>Why didn't they kill Karl Tanner: Bounty Hunter again?

Because the only one who was in a position to kill him (Joe) was a fellow nazi agent. Later, he tells the bounty hunter to gtfo because he's deep cover and is tracking the resistance down.
>>
>>67652231
I couldn't make it past the pilot episode. It was meh, full of tropes, and has a shitty premise.
>>
I didn't mind the acting I guess but the amount of stupid decisions the characters make is just unbelievable. Just throw the gun in the fucking ocean, it's right there!
>>
because it was bad and nobody watched it
>>
more like the man in the SNORE CASTLE
ehhh
ehhhhhh
>>
>>67652231
>Watched episode 1
>Forgot about it until now
>>
>>67654244
good one there, blood
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.