[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of him? I really don't know if I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 650x487
What does /tv/ think of him? I really don't know if I like or hate him.
>>
I wish he'd write articles instead of making videos.
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
>>67651994
>He was reported as saying "we might lose the helicopter"
Jesus fuck they were maimed by the helix
>>
OBJECTION!
>>
What is with that hair?
Has he lost a bet?
>>
>>67651950
I want to hatefuck the rainbows out of his hair.
>>
File: tumblr_o3je6rwqQx1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3je6rwqQx1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x333
>>67652160
Bitch, that ain't nuffin
>>
He's a cuck but I can respect him for not bending over when feminists lost their shit over his Mary Sue comments regarding Rey
>>
>>67651950
he's a raging atheist liberal

but the dude can write....... except he's out of touch from reality and thinks he's a normie
>>
>>67651950
I like his movies, but as a person I find him annoying.
>>
Chronicle was ok, haven't seen anything else
>>
he is /tv/ irl and if they were actually succssful
>>
>>67651950
As a person upon first look he looks like an insufferable tumblrina SJW, but if you actually listen to the shit he's passionate about a lot of it is really cool.
>>
>>67653180
>>67653248

These.

His pitches and suggestions for fixing movies are decent. I don't know to what extent his "the studio system ruined my ideas" defense is accurate, but he does have good ideas.
>>
He's an insufferable faggot who thinks he's really clever but is really just a piece of shit. He also sucks at what he does.
>>
I'd like to put it in his boipussy.
>>
>>67651950
I want JJL to decapitate this fucko and mail his head to John Landis.
>>
File: daisydomerguesmile.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
daisydomerguesmile.gif
2 MB, 400x240
>>67653624
I'm sure she fantasizes about it occasionally.
>>
>>67651950
Who is that? Looks like a faggot Tbh, I hope he doesn't get Kstew :(
>>
He's what every nerdy 30 year-old with a cushy life/total financial freedom to pursue artsy shit would be. You can't be handed everything in life with no reason to doubt yourself and not come off a little flamboyant in the end.
>>
>>67653776
Shes literally a splitting image of her father
>>
>>67651950

He seems alright and likes rlm still despite them bashing him. Also he must be likable to.make Mike and Jay say nice things about him constantly.
>>
>>67651950
>you either like or hate someone
Are you autistic?
>>
>>67654098
It's almost like he's a normal person with social skills who gets along with people
>>
>>67652755
this. for once, his stubborn entitlement made him not a faggot.
>>
>>67654098

They're nice to him because he has connections. Because he could be their ticket to Hollywood, and their way of going beyond youtube videos and cheap shlock to make actual films.

Jay seems to be the only one who still has some integrity, which is ironic considering how he'd be so passive and suddenly change his opinion during the old HiTBs and shit
>>
>>67651950
really annoying faggot that makes shitty movies
>>
He's really hit or miss.

I made the mistake of watching Me Him Her yesterday because he was on a podcast i lsten to and promoting the movie, it was pretty unbelievably bad.

The guy thinks all his ideas are golden so it's very easy to hate the piece of shit, though he tends to have alright opinions and I've liked some issues of his Superman comic.
>>
He talks too fast and always sounds like a used car salesman
>>
>>67653248
>but if you actually listen to the shit he's passionate about a lot of it is really cool.

You sound like a fucking women. Kill yourself, dumb faggot.
>>
>>67654910
Take your meds.
>>
I like Max, if the internet didn't exist he would be like that dweeb in high school that got bullied one less than time required to fall into autism-land
>>
In an industry full of pseuds and posers, he's just himself and doesn't try to be anything else. He's cool IMO tbqhwyfam
>>
>>67655162
If the internet didn't exist he'd probably be more successful. Gets an in because of his dad, writes a few films, can't complain about the evil studios in a public forum, gradually learns to improve and better himself.

Max please spend a year or two without posting anything online. You can be a good writer when you try.
>>
Max did you ever hear the tale of Vic "Won't Be Going Home Too" Morrow?

He was a good friend
>>
Max Landis is our boy
>>
>>67653385
his pitch for ghostbusters was terrible and lame.... he loves the all female cast
>>
he just sold another script

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/bradley-cooper-deep-max-landis-1201742440/

earlier this year he sold one to netflix for $3 million.
>>
>>67651950
When is he going to do a screenplay for capeshit though? and who will it be for
Marvel or DC
>>
My problem with Max is that it seems he has no real filter and he doesn't stop talking. Some of his ideas are pretty interesting but they're hidden in the constant verbiage.
>>
He has a facial structure, mannerisms, and voice very similar to someone I know, which is a little uncanny
>>
>>67653624
>>67653776
>when you get to hell, John...tell 'em Daisy sent ya
>>
He seems like an alright guy without much talent who does what he does because he was born into the business. It's hard not to resent him for how many millions he makes per mediocre-to-bad script. Hollywood is fucking insane.

I know someone who made $60k just off a script that ended up in someone's filing cabinet. It's insulting how much more profitable connections are than qualifications.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.