[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show just keeps getting better and better. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
This show just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see how he goes from going solo with Kim to the dirtbag lawyer known as Saul.

>mfw I realized Mike is probably the one who will cripple Hector Salamanca to protect the family
>>
>>67651575
>>mfw I realized Mike is probably the one who will cripple Hector Salamanca to protect the family
No, that's stupid. You're stupid.

>from going solo with Kim
But you don't know whether he's going to do that, dummy. Did you miss how that whole thing was a metaphor for their relationship? Jesus, you really are an idiot.
>>
KIM
WILL
DIE

WE
WILL
CRY
>>
>>67651575

Why does he look like Tony soprano in the picture?
>>
>>67652070
Kim will become the dreaded ex-wife.
>>
>>67652070
>KIM

fuck you, Kim stays with Saul and works with him at the cinabun
>>
>>67652111
You have face blindness
>>
>>67651575
>mfw I realized Mike is probably the one who will cripple Hector Salamanca to protect the family

In Breaking Bad its stated that it was a degenerative genetic disorder that disabled Hector. So not going to happen unless Mike magically gains the power to break genes as good as he can break faces.
>>
>>67652449
Damn, I don't remember that. I presumed it was a stroke or something.
>>
>>67652449
>Mike magically gains the power to break genes

>implying BCS won't go full sci-fi by season 3

nigga do you even meme
>>
God, this show is boring. At least this season. Holy fuck. Whole fucking TV show season about guy being in corporation and getting bored there. The whole didn't move forward at all - Jimmy is exactly in the place he was 7 episodes ago.

The only thing that was good so far was Mike's part.
>>
>>67652792
B-BUT MUH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

show is complete shit
>>
This show sucks.
>>
>That one samefag and his buddy saying the show is boring and nothing happens
>>
zzzzzzzz: the show
>>
So do they scam people together or was that guy a goof and I missed something?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.