[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Neardarktheatposter.jpg (27 KB, 220x335) Image search: [Google]
220px-Neardarktheatposter.jpg
27 KB, 220x335
>>
File: 1408553753903.jpg (132 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
1408553753903.jpg
132 KB, 640x469
Love it
better than Lost Boys[\spoiler]
>>
one of my favorites. criminally underrated.
>>
Needed more of the cast from Aliens.
>>
I thought it was alright, but the third act blows.
>>
Not bad, I enjoyed it a lot. Also was this movie the inspiration for Cassidy from Preacher? These are the only vamps i've seen who look completely human, no fangs or demon eyes, and can only be killed by fire/sunlight instead of stakes and shit
>>
This and Afflicted are the only good vampire movies I've seen aside from the dracula/orlock stuff
>>
>>67653534
how bout let the right one in
>>
>Let's put it this way: I fought for the South.
>>
>>67653942
i heard about that, i should check it out. i just don't really like vampire kids that much.
>>67653986
it's really amazing how little these vamps accomplish in around 150 fucking years. they just ride around in a van like nomads and leave massacres behind.
>>
The only thing I hated was curing fucking vampirism with a blood transfusion. Such a cop out and not even plausible
>>
based bigelow
>>
>>67654313
Don't worry i don't like vampire kids either, but this movie takes it to another level
>>
It'd be easy for vampires to live in the modern world, but I always wonder how the fuck they survived in the far past. Like imagine being a vampire in the middle ages. Cooped up in some wooden shack all day then roaming a completely empty area at night, you'd die of boredom and there's no way you could fit in anywhere
>>
>>67654861
they lived in caves with muslims
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.