[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPTIMUS NO! I'M BEGGING YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: NO OPTIMUS.png (728 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
NO OPTIMUS.png
728 KB, 854x480
OPTIMUS NO! I'M BEGGING YOU
>>
>>67650787

>What about Ironhide? What about when he was begging for his life?
>>
Optimus Prime made America Great Again
>>
>>67650787
YOU WHO ARE WITHOUT MERCY, NOW PLEAD FOR IT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MADE OF STERNER STUFF!
>>
>>67650787
DEATH IS THE MERCY I GIVE YOU, SCUM!
>>
>>67650787
>Guy fights for decades in a genocidal war that tears his entire planet apart, and is trying his fucking damndest to keep innocents from getting caught in the crossfire

Yeah, fuck him for not having a code of ethics
>>
>>67650920
I loved the transformers movies (don't kill me pls, ROTF was still bad) but I absolutely hated how nobody mentioned any autobot's death besides jazz in the first movie.
>>
>>67651142
Because they are poorly written shit that barely consider the Transformers characters. If you like them you're an idiot with low standards.
>>
sometimes you just have to say "what the fudge"
>>
>>67651142
>>67651261
i second that, it's so much of a fuck up that i thought i'm sure i saw jazz as a car in the very ending of the first movie. plot is a mess.
but the first one was nice really.
>>
>Optimus War Crime
>>
>>67651375
Its not though, its the same shit with a slightly more coherent plot and all of the exact same problems. You can't agree that any of the others have bad writing and defend the first one.
>>
>>67651261
I don't consider them genuinely good movies, if I didn't have a soft spot for transformers from my childhood, I wouldn't watch them.
>>
>>67651557
I'm sorry I called you an idiot.
>>
The second Transformers is the only movie I walked out of so far, and I've sat through countless shit movies. It was so bad it made me feel ill and I'm pretty sure it's the worst movie ever made all things considered.
>>
>>67651545
i'm not saying that the first one had a good or better plot, is just that it would be better as a solo movie since i don't think the movies are well connected.
>>
>>67651557
>transformers
>childhood

What is this new meme?
>>
>>67651624
Not the new movies you retard
>>
>>67651624
When will the meme of calling random things memes end?
>>
ahh starscream help me
>>
I kinda liked it when Optimus Prime just rips Megatron's head off when it seemed like there's going to be one final battle. A figurative middle finger to the neckbeard audience who still cares about this shit
>>
>>67651624
the transformers are from 1984, do you honestly think a movie series as garbage as bayformers wasn't a gruesome butchering of an iconic series
>>
>>67651582
That's alright mate
>>
>>67650920
That fucking scene, why did everyone start dying out of nowhere, that wasn't made for fucking children man ;_;
>>
These new Transformer films are pretty shit.
First one is passable, but the sequels are plain awful.
It's not like I hate Michael Bay either. The new Turtles film wasn't actually awful. (No turtle film is completely awful in my opinion. Yes including the third one as well that jumped the shark bigtime)

I just think the original animated film is all that's necessary. It's the perfect Transformers film, a great film in general, and is very hard to surpass.
I'd prefer to watch that film again in the theatres.
>>
>Not sitting through the 2 hours and 10 minutes of bullshit in each movie to see the glorious 10 minutes of Optimus cutting down random mook decepticons and bitch slapping Megatron
>>
>>67651822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3_Sk0EzeC4

Shit, ment this one
>>
>>67651752
This
At first i was butthurt "wah way to shit all over megatrob"
Then you remember bay was tired of this shit and wanted out
It shows even more in the 4th one
>>
>>67651907
Even the action in these movies is not very good because the designs are so indistinguishable and ugly, there are no characters so its all empty feeling, you can never tell what bad robot is who.
>>
>>67651900
>It's not like I hate Michael Bay either. The new Turtles film wasn't actually awful

Bay didn't direct it so maybe that's why

Retard
>>
>>67651822

>Such heroic nonsense.
>tfw your favourite Autobot got killed offscreen
>>
>>67652166
My bad. He was Producer, not Director.
Still, he probably had a hand in the decision making process. Whatever he was responsible for, he didn't fuck it up this time.
>>
File: ri2ppesmggklqtp.jpg (163 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
ri2ppesmggklqtp.jpg
163 KB, 683x1024
>>
>>67651943
damn the 4th was ridiculous.
that one transformer that had a green metal cape. it wasn't made of cloth or some metal mesh, it was simply... bendable metal
>>
>>67651913
>which toys aren't selling?
>problem solved
>>
File: 22(18).jpg (991 KB, 2832x4248) Image search: [Google]
22(18).jpg
991 KB, 2832x4248
>>67652684

Literally the only things I remember about 4 are Nicola Peltz, samuraibot and John Goodmanbot being more based and distinctive than pretty much any autobot in the prior trilogy.
>>
>>67651907
This
Forest fight and optimus busting megatrons face were the only parts of rotf worth watching
>>
GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>>67653401

This webm sums up RoTF in a nutshell
>>
>>67653526
>They just unceremoniously drop the robot that basically saved all of mankind from a height of about ten metres like a sack of shit instead of taking the two extra seconds to just lower him to the ground

Lol.
>>
>>67650787
who is this nanite demon?
>>
why didn't he transform into a mobility scooter?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.