[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they think having a character named "poo" was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Telytubbys.jpg (211 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Telytubbys.jpg
211 KB, 1024x768
Why did they think having a character named "poo" was a good idea?
>>
Her name is Po.
>>
Why was the sun a baby?
>>
File: 1411029951853.jpg (78 KB, 415x351) Image search: [Google]
1411029951853.jpg
78 KB, 415x351
GUYS I HEARD THE PURPLE ONE IS GAY
>>
>>67650507
Some indian bloke must've named her
>>
DEFECATE
>>
>>67650507
its po, hes poe damerons dads wifes son
>>
>>67650507
Because most of its target demographic haven't learned the basics of language, let alone toilet training.
>>
>>67650507

Again! Again!
>>
Those shits look scary 4me desu
>>
>>67650507
Lala best girl.
>>
Do you guys realize that this show was the first of its kind, in a long line of children's shows, designed to accustom them to multiculturalism and thus prepare them for the interracial breeding grounds.
>>
>>67650507
Why did they name it after a Zelda monster, weren't they afraid of getting sued?
>>
when I was a kid I always hid behind bed and rubbed my little wee wee against my po toy
I don't even know why I did that.
>>
File: john-simm-master-lies.jpg (10 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
john-simm-master-lies.jpg
10 KB, 300x232
>>67650507
Television in their stomachs
>>
>>67650507
>green
Phallic head - make
>red
'Hole' on head - female
>purple
See red
>Yellow
Phallic with a hole - trans
>>
>>67650507
They had to include an Indian character because of the diversity quotas.
>>
>>67650507
Mfw
>tinky winky represents lgbt, the triangle means female,male and no-gender
>lala represents the alcoholics never getting their life straight, having a curled thing on the head is an allegory on this
>dipsy represents the greed, the attention and basically shit people do for gloom and glory. Its straight antenna represents this.
> Po represent us, mankind, as a whole. We are weak. The circle on its head represents the world and the gap in tge circle means that mankind is useless for the world.
>>
>>67655267
Cont.
> purple = sickness
> green = money
> yellow = beer
> red = blood, of men
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 556x644
Yfw the pink stuff was ground up teletubbies and they were just cattle bred for slaughter
>just like us
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.