[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, /tv/ she was fucking terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14
File: shit-tier.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shit-tier.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Admit it, /tv/ she was fucking terrible
>>
>>67650249

No she was quite good, better than horseface mcgee from the movie.

Foggy will always be worse.

>doesn't even thank Matt for keeping him from getting killed by a sniper
>>
>>67650334
She's clearly supposed to come across as mysterious and alluring but the actress just cannot do the material justice and is instead just smug and annoying.

Like you do not see the appeal for Matt for one second.

Foggy is pretty abysmal though.
>>
She wasnt well introduced in my opinion.

She seemed like an arrogant rich girl that enjoyed the occasional Vigilant thing.

But then we found out that she was black sky and the most powerful student of Stick. She just didnt seem powerful enough to be the center of everything.
>>
>>67650587
yeah she got her ass kicked by random ninjas and almost died if it weren't for Matt.
>>
She was just plain ugly.
>>
>>67650334
I remember reading a post on IMDB saying Foggy was a bully in high school. It's funny how he seemed larger than kids at the time yet it turns out that was his peak height and he became a weak, fat slob.
>>
>>67650249
admit it, electra is a shit character in all iterations. she's just the rejected ninja turtle slut
>>
>>67650249
she ruined season 2
>>
>>67650781
this

it just doenst work
>>
>>67650249
>as a kid she's a serious psychpatic girl
>as an adult she's just like "lol matt let's have some fun xD"
>>
WHY AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO LIKED HER
>>
File: The-Punisher.jpg (76 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
The-Punisher.jpg
76 KB, 640x370
>>67650249
>Daredevil became a character on his own show
>>
She wasn't great, no.
>>
>>67650249
Don't really pay attention to the Dardevil comics so I don't know much about Scalextric, but she came across as a bored, smug, arrogant rich cunt, and not remotely attractive or redeemable.
>>
I can't get over how much the Punisher's actor changed my opinion so quickly. At first all I could think of was SHANE? when I saw him appear for the first time, but now I only see him as Frank Castle.
>>
>>67650249
no, go fuck yourself. Anyone who says differently is a faggot who likes to shove dicks up their ass
>>
>>67650393
>She's clearly supposed to come across as mysterious and alluring but the actress just cannot do the material justice and is instead just smug and annoying
no clearly she is suppose to be a spoilt princess with no moral compass which she did really well
>>
>>67650923
you're not, i thought she was great
>>
>>67650393
>Like you do not see the appeal for Matt for one second.

It's not supposed to be a healthy relationship, you dumb nigger, Matt loves her because:

>she's hot
>she's as crazy as he is
>He doesn't have to hide being Daredevil around her
>she's hot
>>
>cast a cambodian to play a greek

nice cultural appropriation
>>
>>67651635
Is this version of Elektra even actually Greek? She's adopted in this version of the story

regardless it's better than some pasty white WASP lady like in the 2003 one
>>
There was just an audible clunk of characterization dissonace somewhere around when she got slit open for the 1st time. Suddenly Elektra and Matt were nutbusting mad about each other again, and it never made sense as to why it could happen that fast. The dialogue and beats between them seemed so repetitive and trite, probably due to their chemistry being equivalent to rubbing two bricks together. It's not that she was a bad actress, for as soon as she had scenes without Matt (lol airport bar lol), she did a far better job convincing me of her character. Idk senpai, it just seems like a problem of the writing compounded by a number of other things. Just my two cents desu
the actress is an 8/10, only thing she has going
>>
>>67650587
gotta agree with this

too much tell and not enough show. If she really was going to be this ultimate weapon for the hand then she really needed to kick more ass.

i guess theyll utilize her more in season 3, but if they were going to go with a more mystical plot then they shouldve really let loose with the action scenes involving her.

plus the whole "im a good person, no im not im a killer, oh wait i guess i am a good person after all" subplot was pretty corny and cliche
>>
File: Up8Qtdhc.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Up8Qtdhc.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>35 years old
>>
>>67651706
>implying most greeks don't look like jennifer garner
>>
>>67652005
That sleeved arm really fucked up my perception of that pic
>>
>>67650957
They really wasted him in the last fight.
Daredevil and Elektra kill/beat up a billion ninjas on the roof yet they need help when its just Nobu + 4 randos
>>
>>67652435
ninja law: the more there are the more they're worthless
>>
Claire>Karen>Elektra
>>
>>67651738
I assumed it was because she almost died Matt realised how much he cared for her, coupled with the resentment he had for Stick and that Stick abandoned both of them.
Remember, they are both insane, it clearly isn't meant to be a healthy relationship.
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.webm (688 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.webm
688 KB, 1000x563
>>67652709
>Karen over anybody

Her and Foggy are the absolute worst characters on this show.

Hope one of them dies / leaves the show in S3.
>>
>>67654294
this
h
i
s

elektra>everybody
>>
FRANKSHOW WHEN
>>
File: 1459296862525.jpg (206 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
1459296862525.jpg
206 KB, 817x1222
i hopw that they gender switch who gets killed by Bullseye in season 3 and they kill Foggy instead of Elektra...that guy is so worthless...have you fags noticed that the actor is always reading his lines on his mind before he speaks? just look at his eyes
>>
>>67654469
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Karen.
>>
>>67650249

She had the worst death in capeshit since Talia in TDKR.

Other than that, she was okay. Not very good, but not nearly as bad as fucking Karen or Foggy.
>>
>>67655189
>death

I bet you think Superman actually died in BvS as well.
>>
Everything related to Alektra was just boring and god awful and distracted from based Frank.
>>
>>67654469
They already killed elektra, i doubt they're gonna do it again in the show
>>
>>67654469
Bullseye won't kill Elektra in the show, Nobu took his place in being the one to kill her before she got resurrected.
>>
>>67650249
Nah I thought she was great way better than Skelly Gadot
>>
Ya'll are mixing things up. Her story arc sucked, but the actress and the character herself were fucking fantastic.
>>
Get rid of everyone besides Frank and Karen. Make every episode an hour of nothing but unsimulated sex.

There, I just fixed this shit show.
>>
>>67655773
>Karen
Her and Foggy can fuck right off.
>>
There's nothing to admit. She was the worst part of the season next to Foggy. I have no idea why they continually write Foggy Nelson as if he's the one that's fucking Matt.
>>
File: Commence the jigglin.jpg (15 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
Commence the jigglin.jpg
15 KB, 200x156
Did anyone else think Foggy was a member of the Osmonds when they first started to watch?
>>
File: getting off.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
getting off.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>67655773

CRIME. PENETRATION. CRIME. FULL PENETRATION
>>
>>67656074
Yeeesh.
>>
>>67655679
Somebody here gets it. I forget though, this is 4chan. It's cool to hate on decent shit this side of the internet. The story itself could have been better if they hadn't introduced it in the final two episodes.
>>
All of Foggys complaining was right and justified though. Matt completely neglected him and the firm over and over to do his capeshit. The reason the audience didn't like Foggy was because they also just wanted to see Matt do capeshit

Basically it's all the audiences fault
>>
I just cant buy the notion of a 110 lbs woman just beating up man who weighs more than her and them being ninjas on top of that.
There are some fight scenes that you clearly see the actress herself has done (i mean not a stunt woman) and you notice it because they all sucked and were unconvincing.
Watch the end of the first fight scene involving her and matt at her apartment, she throws that spinning back kick which have absolutely zero power in it.
They should have just let the stunt team do all the fight scenes.
>>
>>67655375

No, which just makes it worse. What the fuck are they gonna do in Season 3, *actually* kill her and do an even worse version of that scene?

They can't now, they wasted the opportunity on a forgettable bunch of ninja shitters instead of having fucking BULLSEYE do it.

Having Nobu kill her was one of the dumbest fucking things they could have done.

>We will do anything for The Black Sky
>Oh you're with Daredevil?
>k not gonna pay any fucking attention to who I stab and screw over my own plans senpai
>Good thing Stick's here to cut off my head in five seconds what a payoff
>>
>>67656313
So a blind man beating up dozens of ninjas is realistic but a skinny girl doing it isn't?
>>
>>67656062

His hairstyle really doesn't work with his fat face.
>>
From what I've read The Punisher great was and the ninjas sucked. Right?
>>
>>67656512
He isnt really blind. Watch season 1 again
>>
>>67650249
>actually watching a Netflix series

nigger your opinion doesnt mean shit, no one who uses or watches netflix has any sense
>>
>>67656628
Punisher was based as fuck desu. Ninjas were OK but the plot made no sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwc0AW67CmA
>>
>>67656628
yes

The Punisher was the best part of this season. The trial and the Fisk and Prison parts were also pretty great

The ninjas and the whole fucking stupid "black sky" storyline was complete and utter horseshit. Elektra was fucking terrible, I agree with OP. Scott Glenn was wasted as Stick and the fantastic Clancy Brown was wasted as Blacksmith, a character that was hyped for like 4 episodes but then shows up for like 3 scenes
>>
>>67650249
I didn't like her, but like other anons have said I don't like Elektra as a character period. Garner was awful too, she just had the advantage of being eye candy at the time.

Frank stole the show however, and Stick was awesome as always.
>>
File: z.png (123 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
z.png
123 KB, 250x250
>>67656666
>contrarian quads
>>
>>67656644
He IS blind though. He just has spider sense.
>>
>>67656885
From what i remember there was pov shot of him and he could clearly see, it was all just red or something
>>
>>67650249
i agree
>>
>>67656313
This is typical for Hollywood though, walking twig taking on a 300lbs wall of muscle by doing a few flips because she "is trained".
>>
I forget, what exactly is Black sky? We know they have the power to bring the dead back to life through the ancient mystical something or other, but what is the Black sky and how does it help them rule the world?
>>
>>67650249
She was ok, which means she was the best Elektra ever.
>>
>>67656512
A blind man with super senses and sonar beats up a group of men is more realistic than a woman who resembles the Mr Burns attempting to crush a paper cup scene? I wonder.

If she had some sort of powers or abilities then yes she gets a pass to defeat them like Matt did, but she is just a normal skinny girl.

"I had brothers growing up" or "I'm a gymnast" after taking out 50 prime Arnolds has never been justifiable.
>>
Nah she was cute and brought some great action.
>>
I thought she was great.
>>
>>67650249
Easily the worst part of season 2.
>>
File: Erect - Theroux.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Erect - Theroux.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
>It's a Fisk out of nowhere episode
>>
Stick and Punisher: adventures in blood spinoff when?
>>
>>67656198
>It's cool to hate on decent shit this side of the internet.
yeah because people can't have a difference in opinion. If people liked her, that's fine. I thought she didn't do her comicbook counterpart justice at all. So i didn't like her. Same reason i don't like gal gadot playing wonder woman
>>
>>67657165
She was trained from when she was a child by one of the greatest fighters on the planet. Stick could train anyone to be a master martial artist.
>>
>>67650249
>tfw no elektrafu
>>
>>67657343
She doesn't fight like she's been trained by somebody that strong, that's for sure.
>>
>>67657343
Again, "training" doesn't give you a free pass. It's no different to having a scene where a squirrel defeats the Terminator because "training".

No amount of backflips and karate chops can justify that.

"training" not justifiable.
Powers justifiable.
>>
>>67657165
She was trained since childhood to fight ninjas by Stick and also was the Black Sky, the ramifications of which were never clearly stated.
>>
>>67657343
Unless her training gave her magic kung fu powers that quadruple the strength her tiny body can put out I'm not buying it.
>>
File: Male and female superheroes.png (1 MB, 1025x849) Image search: [Google]
Male and female superheroes.png
1 MB, 1025x849
>>67657343
She doesn't have the body of someone who has trained all her life, which makes this image relevant.
>>
>>67651563

>live action Matt
>crazy
>>
the only good things about season 2 is punisher, fisk and that cute blonde girl

she makes my peepee big
>>
>>67657437
Now the Black sky part I can accept if it means she gains powers through it.
>>
>>67657495
>she makes my peepee big
Nothing could make your peepee big.
>>
File: elektra.jpg (305 KB, 798x1181) Image search: [Google]
elektra.jpg
305 KB, 798x1181
>>67657343
>>
>>67657524
why are you hating anon
>>
>>67657542
The truth is not hate, no matter how sad it is.
>>
She was cute
>>
>>67656964

But than why would he struggle to fight the ninjas?
>>
>>67652005
>35 years old
You say that as if 35 is ancient or something, you little teenaged faggot.
>>
>watching Frank's trial scenes
>Matt throwing his friends under a bus because his old pussy showed up and wants help fighting Yakuza for ill defined reasons
I thought Foggy was being a bitch nigga crying over Matt being Daredevil in S1, but he has legitimate reason to ditch him now.
>>
ugly rat face
>>
>>67657609
for an hollywood actress it is. 20 is the peak, after that it's just downhill.
>>
>>67657673
>20 is the peak
Peak is like 14-16 usually. 20 is more like the event horizon.
>>
>dude its the black sky, the secret super weapon we worship and are willing to do anything to take alive
>lets stab her with a poison meme katana and make sure she will die unless an old autistic man makes a special baking soda potion
was the hand retarded?
>>
File: What - JGL.png (332 KB, 472x475) Image search: [Google]
What - JGL.png
332 KB, 472x475
>Daredevil and The Punisher won't be in civil war or the Infinity war which is supposed to feature everyone
>>
>>67657673
>>67657710
I somehow forgot this board is like 89% pedo. Nevermind.
>>
>>67656512

That blind man is build like a heavyweight boxer, so yeah it is.
>>
Kid Elektra > Adult Elektra

She got raped by her dad as a kid
>>
>>67657748
>14-16
>pedo
Nigger that is the prime of a girl's development. At 14 the early bloomers will have already come in, but by 16 pretty much all girls will have ripened to maximum sexual maturity. I mean like 99% of them.
>>
>>67657743

How would you even power them up to a point where they are relevant in either battle? They both got beat up by a beefy fat guy.
>>
>>67657466

That''s not what Hemsworth looked like in the movie
>>
>>67657838
How would you power up memelord to dance off against grapefruit man while stood next to a god and witch?
>>
>>67657994

Bigger boots
>>
>>67657466
mirin chris evans arms, perfect 10/10 chad body
>>
>>67657927
He was actually considerably more muscular in the movie.
>>
>>67650249
I bet she gives an amazing prostate massage
>>
>>67657838
Fisk only beat up daredevil after he finished fighting nobu and beat up frank when he was literally handcuffed on his arms and legs. When it was a fair fight DD whooped Fisk's ass
>>
She was [insert femme fatale here] tier. Decent but nothing special.

Punisher was fucking S-tier though.
>>
>>67658073
>When it was a fair fight DD whooped Fisk's ass
That wasn't a fair fight either, Fisk was in the back of a truck that got rolled over. There was nothing in that truck he could have held onto or strapped into either, he got throw around back there like the last milk dud in the box, stumbled out onto the street with his head bleeding and then had to fight Daredevil.
>>
>>67658148
Still fairer than the first one. DD got sliced all to hell by Nobu, probably lost half a liter of blood and was barely conscious before Fisk started beating on him. And even after all that he still managed to get away.

Compared to that, Fisk's disadvantage in the S1 finale was nothing.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>67657769
Sounds...

complex
>>
>>67658431
fuck off pun spic
>>
>>67658431
That isn't a pun, what are you doing?
>>
>>67658467
https://www.google.com/#q=electra+complex
>>
>>67658467
The Electra Complex is the female equivalent of the Oedipus Complex.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.