[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Hawkeye even an Avenger? He is total useless...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 9076.jpg (41 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
9076.jpg
41 KB, 600x300
How is Hawkeye even an Avenger? He is total useless...
>>
>>67649339
>hawkeye
>just regular renner eyes
>>
Quips general?
>>
How is OP always sucking cocks? He's is always a faggot
>>
>>67649339
just like Black Widow
>>
>>67649654
At least she beat up Hawkeye though
>>
at least he's like the best sharpshooter in the world, black widow is just hot.

inb4 romanov has super serum
bullshit, it's not in the movies, it isn't canon.
>>
>>67649384
Don't you have any civilians to slaughter, DC fag?
>>
He shoots arrows, dude. That's a pretty badass power against cosmic beings. Avengers also need someone who wields a sword and another one who can ride a horse.
>>
>>67649734
Black Widow is a spy and shit though, theoretically she can gather intel and do covert stuff that the rest of the team can't. She got Loki to reveal his plan on the Helicarrier, which should have been pretty obvious anyway, but it was supposed to be the sort of thing that Black Widow could do and the rest of the team couldn't.

Hawkeye is just "ranged combat", and Iron Man is better at that.
>>
File: mash-wallpapers-3.jpg (29 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mash-wallpapers-3.jpg
29 KB, 1024x768
>>67649339
I would have preferred Alan Alda

>>67650001
he-man? why hasn't that been done yet?
>>
>>67649339
Nobody has the heart to insist he doesn't belong because he always starts crying about the things Loki did to him in the first movie.
>>
>>67649339
I like to think of him and Black Widow not as superheroes but just as spies that you can use for top secret operations.

Of course when shit goes down they're not gonna sit around with their arms crossed. They gotta go in and fight too, even if what they do is minimal and they don't really have any superpowers.
>>
>>67649339
I've noticed a lot of people on this board have trouble with English.
>>
>>67650565
so any professional spy would do, it doesn't sound like a super power or an unique power, SHIELD is full of them
>>
>>67650784
Hawkeye's power is he can infiltrate any archery tournament without problem. You know, like Robin Hood.
>>
>>67650750
>I've noticed a lot of people on the internet have trouble with English.

ftfy
>>
>>67649339

I always assumed he'd be the token red shirt, but then he didn't get kill.
>>
Why doesn't Ironman make armor suits for Widow and Hawkeye?
>>
>>67650616
muh dead chickens
>>
>>67649374
>not even Alan Alda eyes
>>
>>67651279

>muh ditch water

ftfy
>>
>>67651214
i'm sure he does that at some point in the comics, but the excuse they would give is that it would make them too dependent on stark
>>
>>67651214
There's that one panel in the comics where Spider-man asks Tony why the entire team doesn't have power suits and he answers "do you have a billion dollars?" or something. Tony's just a dick.
>>
>>67649339
he really isn't when they just give him trick arrows. Sadly they havent really been doing it. When the cartoons or the comics do, he can easily become a top tier avenger. Literally can shoot any projectile with perfect accuracy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.