[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this. >7,8 on imdb >74% on rotten tomatoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Just watched this.

>7,8 on imdb
>74% on rotten tomatoes
>people tell me it's great
>watch it

Holyfuck, this is a load of steaming shit. I can't believe I wasted 2 hours on this pile of hot garbage. FUCK
>>
They'll also tell you not to watch BvS
>>
>I can't believe I wasted 2 hours on this pile of hot garbage

I can.
>>
Are you British?
>>
>>67644713
No.
>>
>>67644728
that's probably why. You have to be British to get most of the jokes and even then its not very funny.
>>
>>67644892
>You have to be British to get most of the jokes

I call bullshit. What jokes are you talking about?
>>
>>67644645
Yah it's just some teenager bullshit. Don't forget most people are manchildren who like capeshit, so you most likely shouldn't trust their advice.

There's a couple good scenes tho.
>>
It was fun.
>>
>>67644645
Congrats OP, you finally fit in /tv/.
Your compimentary DIY cuckshed will be shipped within a week.
>>
>>67644923
All those chav culture jokes in the beginning. Only a 13 year old British schoolkid could find them funny
>>
my wife and i enjoyed it. her son not so much
>>
>>67645008
>All those chav culture jokes

They're not even jokes. What the fuck...
>>
Kingsman is the definition of Reddit.
>>
This is the most British movie I've seen since Lock stock 2 smoking barrels
>>
>>67644981
You stole the words out of my mouth good sir.

It was a fun low brow action comedy. I don't get what your problem is OP.
>>
I LIKED THE CHURCH SCENE
>>
>>67645168
>I don't get what your problem is OP.

If I want to switch my brain off I'll go watch something that at least worries about covering a few potholes and goes easy on the clichés.
>>
Critics and punters have their opinions and you have yours. What's the problem>?
>>
File: truth.jpg (29 KB, 323x249) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
29 KB, 323x249
Is there a board more mindlessly contrarian than /tv/ now? What the fuck happened to us?
>>
>>67644645
Why are the Brits so obsessed with cool secret agents that go around shooting bad guys and doing other cool shit? Is it because guns are banned there and they try to shoot guns vicariously through the cinema?

Also I liked that movie.
>>
>>67645495
>Why are the Brits so obsessed with cool secret agents that go around shooting bad guys

It's authoritarian, Brits love the idea of an all-powerful government protecting the United Caliphate.
>>
>>67645422
>mindlessly contrarian

Even Age of Ultron was more enjoyable than this piece of shit movie.
>>
>>67645422
>mindlessly contrarian
>if you don't like crap you're mindlessly contrarian.

Just hang yourself, it's easy
>>
>>67645581
See? You're doing it again. Next you'll say BvS is a misunderstood masterpiece and the Star Wars prequels were always good.
>>
>>67645527
even though the plot of half these movies is the spy agency/government is corrupt/ full of traitors and the hero has to fight them.

The real reason is because we don't have power any more so we can't have britain fuck yeah movies where we singlehandedly throw off an alien invasion or whatever, because even we wouldn't believe it, so we have to make do with imagining we're powerful behind the scenes with espionage.
>>
>>67645495
>Is it because guns are banned there and they try to shoot guns vicariously through the cinema?
that doesnt even make sense. why do americans make so many action movies then?
>>
>>67645704
>again

So.... /tv/ always liked capeshit and star wars? What's your point here?
>>
File: america fuck yeah.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
america fuck yeah.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>67645787
To see just how big of badass motherfuckers that shoot big guns, get hot bitches, and save the fucking world all the time we are.

Crazy to see it on the big screen and not IRL like usual.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.