[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi i just saw Groundhog Day and i want to ask you /tv/ how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1459093018587.jpg (32 KB, 696x395) Image search: [Google]
1459093018587.jpg
32 KB, 696x395
hi i just saw Groundhog Day and i want to ask you /tv/ how would you try to get her in your bed if you were Phil ?
>>
>>67641769
pls don't ruin the beautiful innocence and charm of my favourite movie
>>
>>67641769
Put laxatives in her coffee and while she's shitting herself i go in and chloroform her, then drag her to the van.
>>
File: 1459272429402.jpg (86 KB, 696x395) Image search: [Google]
1459272429402.jpg
86 KB, 696x395
hi i just saw Groundhog Day and i want to ask you /tv/ how would you try to get her in your bed if you were Phil ?
>>
>catched
>>
>>67641769
catched, basically
>>
Use your knowledge to convince her you are a wizard with clairvoyance and mind-reading and that she must sleep with you or everyone will die.
>>
>>67641769
Put laxatives in her coffee and while she's shitting herself i go in and chloroform her, then drag her to the van.
>>
>>67641917
i wonder if you could follow her around just repeating what shes about to say all day until she goes nuts.
>>
>>67641769
catched, basically
>>
>>67642016
>implying as soon as you start following her and repeating her words she continues to say the exact same things as last time.
>>
>>67641769

I wouldn't. She's the most annoying person in that town, possibly everywhere else.

I really don't understand how anyone can be attracted to such a vile person. Straight men are desperate cucks I guess.
>>
>>67642130
it obviously wouldnt work the first time.
>>
We had this thread yesterday.
>>
>>67641769
chloroform
>>
the biggest fear is you commit a crime in the loop and it ends that day oops
>>
>>67642188
ne we didn't
>>
>>67641769
My ex looks like her with short straight hair. Thanks for reminding me of that terrible experience.
>>
>>67641769
I'd just take that Tostido's guy at gun point and tell her than I'll shoot him if she doesn't have sex with me.

Then I'd shoot them both for lulz and do it again the next day.

I would love to be stuck in a groundhog day universe.
>>
>catched
>>
>>67642233
Yeah, but then you'd know that someone or something was fucking with you and that life is but a dream.
>>
Groundhog Day was a shit movie.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>67642396
Phil, why weren't you like this last night? You just fell asleep.
>>
>>67642384
>fucking timelords set me up again.
>>
>get her in bed

Rape basically, but he wanted to wew her in one day which ended the movie finally. He did get her in bed once with mild wewing but it didn't last and was over the next day.
>>
>>67641769
I wouldn't Id go for the sleaziest chicks
>>
>>67642184

That's pretty genius honestly because at some point you'd have the exact words down every time until she stopped talking all day.
>>
>>67642433
kek
>>
>>67642518
He literally does this in the movie
>>
>>67641769
id do what Bill Murray did in the fucking movie cause it's what worked you sperg lord sack of shit, post this again tomorrow cock stain
>>
>>67641861
pls don't ruin the beautiful innocence and charm of my favourite movie
>>
Use your knowledge to convince her you are a wizard with clairvoyance and mind-reading and that she must sleep with you or everyone will die.
>>
>>67642518
Wouldn't happen irl because your timing will never be perfect, too much quantum physics stuff going on, too many variables.

You'd get a pretty good approximation though and learn what her reactions to stuff will be.
>>
>>67643012
we have to go deeper.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.