[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the hero /tv/ needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2.png (108 KB, 540x570) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
108 KB, 540x570
>>
>>67641646
do any of us NOT wish we were molested as kids? obviously the molester would've had to be an attractive woman, but damn I would've loved that shit started at like 7.

that being said im a lonely sexual deviant so I'd happily be molested but would never condone molestation of others
>>
>>67641717
Had a dream last night where I was 14 and had a milfy latino aunt who got very lonely after her divorce.

Shit was great.
>>
>>67641717
I was about to post this. I tried hanging around older women a lot when I was younger, teachers etc but it never happened. I feel like a failure in life because of this.
>>
>>67641750
How did you know you were 14? Was there a birthday cake in your dream?
>>
>>67641845
Actually yes. That's why my aunt was there.
>>
>2014
Thanks op
>>
File: 1212854756_rambo-1.jpg (33 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1212854756_rambo-1.jpg
33 KB, 480x300
>>67641796
>>
>>67641750
>>67641796
lol i had my first sex dream when i was 7. it was an amazing experience
>be outside in some sort of gazebo for some reason
>only 7 so the woman is literally twice as tall as i am, blonde model-looking chick
>literally hump her leg until i "peed, which felt really good for some reason"

such primal instincts
>>
>>67641876
He's got you there man>>67641845
I bet you feel really stupid right about now
>>
>>67641796
>Math teacher was pushing 50 but still hot
>Was a good student, joked around with her, and had a nice playful attitide around her
>Could cut the sexual tension with a knife as I got closer to graduating
>Eventually got to pound 52-year old ass a few days after graduation at her place
She had fucking fantastic looking legs and always showed them off.
>>
Is it really molestation if you want it?
>>
>>67642078
No but then it kind of spoils the fun for them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.