[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 10 finale. Whats gonna happen in season 11 guise? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Season 10 finale.

Whats gonna happen in season 11 guise?

https://youtu.be/DrLgAop9AE8
>>
More bad writing?
>>
When they're doing shit like stealing the truck or robbing Sam's office it gives me hope they still know how to do the show. But then shit like Donna still being a character, Tom Arnold being there for more than one episode, Lahey being Ricky's real dad makes me realize the heyday is long passed.

It was better than S9, but only marginally.
>>
>>67637895
>>
>>67638324

Ah, back when he had good written dialogue.

The show died with Phil Collins.
>>
File: Copy 2 of download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Copy 2 of download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Would you?
>>
File: 1458909387468.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458909387468.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>67637491
>netflix produced tpb
I saw that the new season was up, and I figured I'd give it a go. Nothing in the first episode of season 10 made me laugh. I'm not watching it, it's so fucking terrible.

>lol Ricky is an aggressive retard 100% of the time
>lol look remember bubbles haha well now he swears too much and haha remember his cart repairs
>haha Julian always wants to party just like season 9 except he was the stupid yet rational character until we took over haha
>donna
>>
>>67638902

The funniest stuff was always in the subtlety, like Cyrus' short fuse gun play.
>>
season 9 was shit season 10 i thought was on par with most of the old seasons.
>>
>>67637491
Better, but not as good as early stuff.
Next season: fuck ups abound as Ricky schemes to get Julian back in the park while also exploring his new relationship with Mr. Lahey ; Lucy gets pregnant but it's not Ricky's
>>
>>67638902
Lahey using a breathalyzer to maintain his alcohol levels was funny
>>
>>67637895

Basically this. Clattenburg needs to come back.
>>
>>67639120
Exactly. the subtle nature of tpb was what made it so funny. Now its just in-your-face offensive and brash. Also, netflix stopped using blank cartridges for firearms and opted for cgi muzzleflashes and that really pissed me off
>>
>>67638902

The Netflix seasons only the main cast actors, bubbles, Ricky and Julian are essentially showrunning. Clattenburg sold the rights to them. That is why the writing is off not as good as even the sub par season six and seven.
>>
>>67637491
its been shit since s7. just give it up, enjoy the first 6
>>
File: 1459012010286.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459012010286.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>67638221
>Lahey being Ricky's real dad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.