[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he offer Walt a ride home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 500x268
Why didn't he offer Walt a ride home?
>>
>>67636963
he was too busy
>>
He had to go check on his dog
>>
>>67636963
Walter nodded to him, he understood he was finished m8! That's why he laughed
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 254x198
>>67637018
>>
What always bothered me is that the finale implied a happy ending for Jesse with him free and riding off but if you look at the bigger picture - he's completely fucked.

He was a wanted man for being Walt's criminal associate and he had no resources to just disappear. He'd be arrested, put on trial and sentenced to a long prison stay as soon as anyone identifies him.
>>
>>67637095
But what about his informant statice with Le a sack? That had to buy him some dea cred
>>
>>67637148
I don't recall that being official. It was just Hank and the beaner leading their own investigation with Jesse's help and without informing the administration.
>>
>>67637095
I think with how maligned Walt was at the end of the show, Jesse could conceivably claim to have been a patsy working under coercion.
>>
File: image.png (162 KB, 515x331) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162 KB, 515x331
>>67637295
>was just Hank and the beaner leading their own investigation
>>
>>67637343
Roleplayingchatroom
>>
>>67637095
That's be heaven compared to what'd he'd dealt with for the last few months.
>>
>>67637095
It's been a while since I've seen the show. I thought he was still in the shadows... I don't remember.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.