[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on mubi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4617695301_032d37c0ba_o.jpg (154 KB, 1447x876) Image search: [Google]
4617695301_032d37c0ba_o.jpg
154 KB, 1447x876
Opinions on mubi?
>>
>>67634456
no one?
>>
it's fine but it's took a huge hit after it got rid of its forums.
>>
>>67635941
Why'd they do that?
>>
>>67634456

I use the free site to keep track of films I've seen and want to see. Good design, good format for that. I don't see the need for the pay service, although it's an interesting take on digital viewing. Almost brings back the temporal sense of catching something before it's gone, like the old Disney vault.

I love Criterion as a publisher of interesting films, but if I want access to their library online, I need simply to grab Hulu Plus. In that sense, Mubi's pay service seems to only work for folks who like to play with something experimental and debatably superfluous.
>>
>>67636085

Does Hulu Plus' online criterion library also include the extra's that come with the physical copies?
>>
File: qualikek.png (24 KB, 940x144) Image search: [Google]
qualikek.png
24 KB, 940x144
>>
>>67636121

I don't know for certain, and can't be arsed to research this right now, apparently, but I am almost positive it doesn't. Films only, I would imagine.
>>
>>67636063
not sure exactly
>>
File: dance of reality.jpg (391 KB, 2160x1176) Image search: [Google]
dance of reality.jpg
391 KB, 2160x1176
>>67636085
how do you view there free site? i can only see the films on their now that im subbed

also how do i get hulu in uk?
>>
>>67636063

an invasion of shitposting led to a classic example of "this is why we can't have nice things"
>>
>>67636558

i used to be able to see/do everything except watch the actual films. haven't been on in a while though.
>>
>>67636558

Hmm, wel, unless my free account was grandfathered into their new overhaul, I would suggest just starting up an account at mubi com/signup and if you need to select a method of payment, just cancel in time before the free trial ends. See if that works.
>>
>>67636558
>>67637074
huh? the site is still accessible. If you aren't logged in the Search is hidden in the hamburger menu though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.